The Egg in the Trailer....

Are you talking about the Goose/Moose? It spawns these small and cute calves. Also, it is a derpy and pathetic creature that you can find in Spring, so don't waste your time.

Idk that sounds pretty adorable! :D off to find one of these cute things

Are you talking about the Goose/Moose? It spawns these small and cute calves. Also, it is a derpy and pathetic creature that you can find in Spring, so don't waste your time.

It will grow into Goose/Moose, so why is it a waste of time? Giant hunting is always "exciting"!

It will grow into Goose/Moose, so why is it a waste of time? Giant hunting is always "exciting"!

Do they actually grow up? All I've seen is that they fly up into the air after they've gotten old enough. If 5 moslings fly up into the air, does that mean there are now 5 meese flying around up there that I may have to deal with?

If you attack a mossling they call over a full size Goose/Moose, I have tested this multiple times, they always run back to their nest and call out for about 20 seconds. They will also try to kill you if you kill a Goose/Moose in front of them.

Please know that OP is trying to find the egg in the swamp. He doesn't know that this giant is seasonal, therefore I told him to not waste his time.

This is true :D Before you told me, I just thought it was a giant egg that appeared in a swamp. Now I know what it actually is and how to look for it. In fact, just found one yesterday and that baby was ADORABLE :D So thanks for letting me know :)

This is true :grin: Before you told me, I just thought it was a giant egg that appeared in a swamp. Now I know what it actually is and how to look for it. In fact, just found one yesterday and that baby was ADORABLE :grin: So thanks for letting me know :-)

Just searched my only swamp biome, no egg. do you needto kill the Goose/Moose before getting the egg?

Any infromation or tips to find the Goose/Moose nest?

I did look at the Goose code, and my only guess is to go out and search the world during that season.

Just searched my only swamp biome, no egg. do you needto kill the Goose/Moose before getting the egg?

It can be in any biome.

Welp, there goes my chances of finding that egg, also the Goose.

The egg is on a nest similar to the tallbird. After breaking the egg or attacking the offspring, the Goose will appear. Defeating it(drop a large feather) will aggro the offspring, though they don't drop anything. 

Do the Moslings hatch from the giant eggs? I have seen a Mosling in someone's gameplay with a nest but I've only seen the egg in the trailer. I'm in shadows of how the Mosling system especially with the giant eggs work!

Anyone found this yet, or know anything about it? I've searched all over many different swamps and I've found nothing...But if it's not in yet, why would they put it in the trailer? hmmm

Found mine on day 18, with a Goose/Moose guarding it. Yes the mosslings hatch from it, after you hammer the egg down but they will not be amused at you killing their mom and hammering their egg 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/renmiri/screenshots/

Archived