Spring giant is soooo lame!

I'm afraid from the Deerclops more than it. I've seen it, and it's not a giant you'd consider as a big threat. Idk anything about its giant eggs, but the giant itself, well, here is what I think of it:

*It's too goofy

*It only attacks when provoked

*Can be easily killed despite its amount of health and strength. Just give me few days, I'll kill it with Tentacle spikes, no I'll kill it with Spears whilst using armour

Please change it a bit. Especially make it so it attacks you when you're near without being provoked. Bearger and Deerclops is what would really scare me. Dragonfly, a bit because of its strength and because of the deadly weather. But Goose? You could call it a big goofy Buzzard, if you'd ask me, and not a giant worthy being a seasonal one that will freak you out, go to kill you and make you run around like a cat and a mouse.

Please change its looks and its mechanics. Even if this giant killed me, I would say: "pfft. Stupid Goose!" instead of "Oh crap... (have nightmares the next night)"

Umm, in my experience the moosegoose is way more aggressive than the bearger or dragonfly.  I have to practically hug those ones in order to get them to fight me whereas I have to tread lightly around the moosegoose to avoid agro.

You talkin' smack about the Goose Moose?

The bearger doesnt attack unless provoked either, the Moose spawns minions (tiny fluffy minions) that become aggressive once their mamas dead or at least thats what it seems like.

Also the design aesthetic, have you ever seen a real Moose? They have teeth on their tongues and are scary as heck. Don't ask klei to change the design just because you don't happen to like it.

If you ask me though, all the new giants look kinda goofy... so do the birchguards... they're not as much threatening and outlandish as the older creatures, they're just plain weird, not from a nightmare but from just a random dream.

True... I've seen a Bearger showing off his butt when he walks away XD

The new tree monsters, thought, not that goofy. It's like Birchtree + Tree guard + Deerclops in looks!

True... I've seen a Bearger showing off his butt when he walks away XD

The new tree monsters, thought, not that goofy. It's like Birchtree + Tree guard + Deerclops in looks!

Iunno. The purple colour is just weird. And the noise these little guys make.... ugh.

Right now every giant is kinda peacefull. They just doing annoying stuff. Bearger steals your food, dragonfly sets everything on fire and the goosething doesn't seem to do much...but it is a bit more aggressive than the others.
Still the giants are not very dangerous. With a spear and a logsuit (and a bit kiting) you can beat them very easily. Only the dragonfly is fast enough to hit you back. I also wish the giants would be more terrifying.

Right now every giant is kinda peacefull. They just doing annoying stuff. Bearger steals your food, dragonfly sets everything on fire and the goosething doesn't seem to do much...but it is a bit more aggressive than the others.

Still the giants are not very dangerous. With a spear and a logsuit (and a bit kiting) you can beat them very easily. Only the dragonfly is fast enough to hit you back. I also wish the giants would be more terrifying.

The only one that has a small problem with kiting aside from the dragonfly is the goosemoose (Yes thats what im gonna call it) because it can knock the weapon off of you, even then you can just run and run then go around it to get your weapon back. Bearger is so easy with kiting, its not even funny. The birchnut treeguard is hard, but only if you dont have a torch or birchnuts to plant or something. (Those little guys are annoying though)  (I've learned the usefulness of setting everything in the world on fire with a torch, a downside is that if the birch treeguard sets everything around it on fire that could not end well because of forest fires.)

starting to hate these forums....... too much whining!! report bugs make suggestions of game balances, but some people try to turn klei's vision of this game into their own. klei keep up the good work! thanks for the dlc. goodnight

starting to hate these forums....... too much whining!! report bugs make suggestions of game balances, but some people try to turn klei's vision of this game into their own. klei keep up the good work! thanks for the dlc. goodnight

The forums are pretty much the same, some people that are newer to the crowd are just expressing their opinions. They have different perspectives, so its worth it to listen to what they have to say. Some might be pushing their idea, but treating them well should help them calm down overtime.

The only one that has a small problem with kiting aside from the dragonfly is the goosemoose (Yes thats what im gonna call it) because it can knock the weapon off of you, even then you can just run and run then go around it to get your weapon back. Bearger is so easy with kiting, its not even funny. The birchnut treeguard is hard, but only if you dont have a torch or birchnuts to plant or something. (Those little guys are annoying though)  (I've learned the usefulness of setting everything in the world on fire with a torch, a downside is that if the birch treeguard sets everything around it on fire that could not end well because of forest fires.)

Even if the goosemoose knocks your weapon off you, you can just grab it easily and do the kiting again. I can kill it without being hit.

I wish his attacks would be just a bit faster or he gets more speed that you can't kite it so easily.

And yes, Bearger is really easy. But I read that this will be changed in the next update.

Birchguards without fire weapons or planting birchnuts are hard. But you can just run away and wait until they get neutral or you find/craft something to fight them again.

I'm afraid from the Deerclops more than it. I've seen it, and it's not a giant you'd consider as a big threat. Idk anything about its giant eggs, but the giant itself, well, here is what I think of it:

*It's too goofy

*It only attacks when provoked

*Can be easily killed despite its amount of health and strength. Just give me few days, I'll kill it with Tentacle spikes, no I'll kill it with Spears whilst using armour

Please change it a bit. Especially make it so it attacks you when you're near without being provoked. Bearger and Deerclops is what would really scare me. Dragonfly, a bit because of its strength and because of the deadly weather. But Goose? You could call it a big goofy Buzzard, if you'd ask me, and not a giant worthy being a seasonal one that will freak you out, go to kill you and make you run around like a cat and a mouse.

Please change its looks and its mechanics. Even if this giant killed me, I would say: "pfft. Stupid Goose!" instead of "Oh crap... (have nightmares the next night)"

Whoa bro! Calm down! They did say they're only "partially" complete and they will be improved on in future updates, so just deal with his goofiness for now and instead of complaining, give them suggestions to improve him.

3/4 Seasonal Giants are passive, as long as you don't get too close to them. You can be around them, but not too close to them. If you can't be asked to fight them, just stay a bit farther away and they'll just mind their own business.

The forums are pretty much the same, some people that are newer to the crowd are just expressing their opinions. They have different perspectives, so its worth it to listen to what they have to say. Some might be pushing their idea, but treating them well should help them calm down overtime.

i hear what your saying but to insult the devs by saying its boring or useless and such kinda works my nerves lol. not all giants are meant to chase you relentlessly. i like how the Goose puts a ? over my head

Whoa bro! Calm down! They did say they're only "partially" complete and they will be improved on in future updates, so just deal with his goofiness for now and instead of complaining, give them suggestions to improve him.

exactly!

Archived