Can anyone else confirm regarding Webber?

A lot of people suggest hair instead, but I think maybe between his sticky-out legs. Hair would look kinda weird in my opinion...

Good idea. Even though I'd rather have the web growing feature replaced by something else entirely, but having the web back there would actually look really cool.

What about when someone doesn't have enough resources to go into the caves/ hates the caves with a passion (me)?

They have said before they made the caves separate from the overworld because they want it to be a harder more rewarding(?)(still see no reason to go down there) OPTIONAL area.

for those people there are plenty of other character choices

I don't think people are hating on him (I love Webber, hes my favorite character, cosmetically and i feel atleast atm he is the most unique), it's just that right now, he isn't very good and is undermined by quite a few things that other characters have no problem with at all.

But he is being tweaked to be more useful (see the Webber suggestion thread)

I think he's pretty good being able to get an unlimited amount of spider friends that never leave you =D

Good idea. Even though I'd rather have the web growing feature replaced by something else entirely, but having the web back there would actually look really cool.

And spiders release web from glands in their legs, so it makes sense :D 

Archived