Easy A+! Just joking. Easy way to summon Krampus!

Make a boomerang and slay as many rabbits and birds as you can find. That's it. And stop complaining about how hard is to summon one. It's fairly easy when you know how to do it. It took me about 2-3 boomerangs to do it.

This requires a whole day :/
I think all peoples know this method. By the way, the combination axe+ice staff efficient and safer.
And read threads about Krampus. In detail. You will understand what people want from Krampus.

So you're proposing summoning him to annoy you for no good reason?

I tried to get his sack, but I DIDN'T SUMMON HIM FROM INTENSE. I just happened to had enough naughtines for him to appear so I've slain few birds to spawn Krampus

Make a boomerang and slay as many rabbits and birds as you can find. That's it. And stop complaining about how hard is to summon one. It's fairly easy when you know how to do it. It took me about 2-3 boomerangs to do it.

The problem isn't that he's "hard" to summon. It really isn't. The problem is that you HAVE to "summon" him. He should be something threatening, not some obscure mob that will never show up unless you make him.

I completely agree with this. The point of Krampus was to punish players who rely too heavily on the slaughter of 'innocent' creatures to survive. The fact that you have to summon him means he's missed his purpose entirely.

With a 1/100 chance are there people who summon him for the sack? And they think this is a necessary investment? In a permadeath game?

*Is the biggest backpack in the game and is completely water proof*

I'd say it's a pretty good investment for explorers (just put armor in the sack and equip it when in combat and done.)

*Is the biggest backpack in the game and is completely water proof*

I'd say it's a pretty good investment for explorers (just put armor in the sack and equip it when in combat and done.)

Still, I think the piggyback does similar functions and if you manage well your inventory, having only the items needed with primary resources to craft more, only carrying one type of food like fishsticks or meatballs I never found myself with an excess of items

Still, I think the piggyback does similar functions and if you manage well your inventory, having only the items needed with primary resources to craft more, only carrying one type of food like fishsticks or meatballs I never found myself with an excess of items

I don't bother, but the fact is that's the only reason you'd want him and it being intentionally is the only way it'll happen. That's a problem.

Purposefully summoning him gets even more fun when you're trying to keep as many boomerangs airborne as possible.

Archived