I lived one year

Nice montage.  I have a hard time imagining ever needing more than 1 crockpot again myself, but you definitely built a nice base there!

Wait, how did you get the watermelon hat? I thought we couldn't grow those yet.

You can.  They're a lowish chance i think.  so it requires either a lot of farms or a lot of manure for one farm.

Wow. Much fast, very speed.

Doge detected. Self destruct.

Hmm.

1 Ds year is 74 days, and 1 IRL year is 365 days, And 74/365 is 14.8/73 or 20.27/100... 100-20.27...

Don't starve time is 79.73% faster than IRL time. Wilson would be as fast as **** in the real world.

Wow. I didnt really think about that much.

Thanks for the compliment. I tried to make interesting pictures showing the difficulties that arose in my way. Want to add from myself that I was fun to play.

Were driving me pig-werewolves, I fought with the Queen of spiders, worn on the head with an ice cube and fashionable watermelon, and the ushanka, fought with huge treegard, as well as with two krampuses.

Unfortunately, I was murdered deer. Hats with earflaps fall too often, I now have an infinite supply of hats. Ice cube, I have all summer wore only his, I have not used other cooling things. What I get instantly damage from freezing of the wet and overheating. It comes without warning. Counter-wetting may not reach the maximum, and I'll take damage

Tricks that I used, they were really my life easier. You can see them in the pictures above. 1. I almost do not cut down the trees, the rook was slicing them for me. 2. I used the turf as fuel for fires. Pitchfork enough for a very long time.

I got to day 103 middle of the winter the night just started and the deer clops appeared. Tried to lure him to my field of traps but he killed me. I think getting to a 100 days is not too hard especially with wigfrid. Killing machine!

Archived