Lolz, Chester has his own pet now!

Alright!   This is just awesome and fun don't ask me why, it just amuses me!

I got Chester, his eyebone is in my back pack so that if I have to ditch it Chester will be with my backpack upon death.

I got the Glommer and it is indeed adorable.   And I didn't know how it's flower works, probably almost identical to Abigal's Flower or Chester's Eyebone.      So I put the flower inside Chester.......  Now the Glommer follows Chester around!  :D     

sgiqm6apiam5stpfg.jpg

Alright!   This is just awesome and fun don't ask me why, it just amuses me!

I got Chester, his eyebone is in my back pack so that if I have to ditch it Chester will be with my backpack upon death.

I got the Glommer and it is indeed adorable.   And I didn't know how it's flower works, probably almost identical to Abigal's Flower or Chester's Eyebone.      So I put the flower inside Chester.......  Now the Glommer follows Chester around!   :grin:     

sgiqm6apiam5stpfg.jpg

Why do you even gather resources?

If you want to cheat fifty normal inventory and ten backpack inventory why not spawn stuff in?

I know this sounds stupid from me but when I spawned Glommer I didn't care and killed it. When I saw it follow me during the full moon and giving me sanity, especially stomping the floor every so often I thought it was SOOO CUTE!

Archived