Stackable animals?

(Problem solved, no need to discuss further. What you'll see below is what I wrote when the topic started):

In the old game you could stack the animals, in RoG now you can't. What if you could but the hunger thing would go down faster as you have more animals, so you would have one kind of animals stacked but wouldn't spastically have too many animals kept in to feed less often.

As far as I'm aware the only stack-able animals in vanilla were bees and butterflies. Birds and rabbits were never stack-able, although it might be something to consider with the hunger changes. the stack would have to be quite low in my opinion, not more than 5.

Birds and rabbits WERE stackabale. Disable your DLC and check for yourself! Btw, for some reason the fireflies, bees etc. doesn't need to be feeded! It's better if they did need to be fed and you would need light bulb to feed fireflies and honey to feed bees.

Well I have and that was without any mods. This must be the same as with the zoom out option that some people have clouds showing at one point where as some other people can zoom out a lot and have no clouds showing. There must be some kind of glitch or something but I've been able to stack animals on my computer but not on my sister's all tho both had the same game version. See the difference?

Well I have and that was without any mods. This must be the same as with the zoom out option that some people have clouds showing at one point where as some other people can zoom out a lot and have no clouds showing. There must be some kind of glitch or something but I've been able to stack animals on my computer but not on my sister's all tho both had the same game version. See the difference?

Incorrect. Some people can zoom out farther because of mods, as well as stack animals. As mentioned above, birds, rabbits, moles, etc are not stackable (and weren't before DLC either), but insects are. If you disable all mods, you will find that zooming out to the maximum allowable will show clouds for a second then zoom back in, as the game tries to keep the default FOV. Also bees do need to be fed honey if kept, and feeding fireflies lightbulbs would completely negate their effectiveness as fuel, since if you have access to lightbulbs, why are you using fireflies?

Hmm that only means that zooming out farther must be from the rpg HUD and stacking animals is from Max stacks mod tho I think animals should be stackable anyway and bugs should be fed and the more you stack the faster their hunger will grow!

It was a mod. What you need to do is get some glasses because you don't seem to have read what I just said!

Until you edit the thread to reflect that, you're going to get the same replies regardless of one's need for glasses. (Quite a childish and unnecessary remark, I might add)

It was a mod. What you need to do is get some glasses because you don't seem to have read what I just said!

You really need to work on your posting etiquette. You post all the time with remarks in a similar "overly defensive" form. When an issue is resolved, especially on a new thread, you should edit the original post to reflect the information. Nobody on this forum is attacking you.

You really need to work on your posting etiquette. You post all the time with remarks in a similar "overly defensive" form. When an issue is resolved, especially on a new thread, you should edit the original post to reflect the information. Nobody on this forum is attacking you.

Well, sorreey! I have not been in a good forum for ages! The last forum I've been to is Tanki online Forum where literally everyone is a troll. I have null skill of how I should make my topics going.

Archived