animal idea: lizdillo (not final name)

Wrong subforum, but interesting idea. The game definitely lacks something reptilian. Except for the erm...thing. With the Bell and everything. Yeah.

Ah wow, what a nice community not spoiling anything...

Wait a second... I think I know what you're on about without even knowing!

Wrong subforum, but interesting idea. The game definitely lacks something reptilian. Except for the erm...thing. With the Bell and everything. Yeah.

It's actually the foot of the Spring giant, if you look carefully. It's called the Goose (according to the wiki; Goose-Moose)

It's actually the foot of the Spring giant, if you look carefully. It's called the Goose (according to the wiki; Goose-Moose)

Its not, for one they said there were no seasonal giants in this patch. Also the seasonal giants will be about the same size as deerclops.

Its not, for one they said there were no seasonal giants in this patch. Also the seasonal giants will be about the same size as deerclops.

Then if that's not just a teaser of Goose, and they plan on releasing a fifth giant, then I will enjoy one hell of a fight!!!

Then if that's not just a teaser of Goose, and they plan on releasing a fifth giant, then I will enjoy one hell of a fight!!!

I mean I guess it could be, but honestly how in the world would we even go about trying to fight that!

I mean I guess it could be, but honestly how in the world would we even go about trying to fight that!

Maybe make them add some sort of growth elixir as an endgame item you can craft in the ruins to make you as big as deerclops for a certain period of time so you can have "The Fight Of The Century"

Maybe make them add some sort of growth elixir as an endgame item you can craft in the ruins to make you as big as deerclops for a certain period of time so you can have "The Fight Of The Century"

Even then, it would kick you like a rag doll!

Anyway this topic kind of derailed so lets get back on track!

I think everyone is extremely misguided (and violent) thinking that they can kill that thing. It's obviously meant as a supercharged gunpowder effect and nothing more

Archived