Where is Krampus

Shin

Well... not really.

That's how Krampus works.

You need 20-30 naughtiness to summon him and you kill ten rabbits, that's ten naughtiness, and catcoons have one or two, so it's 15 to 20.

I know, Krampus sucks...

Well... not really.

That's how Krampus works.

You need 20-30 naughtiness to summon him and you kill ten rabbits, that's ten naughtiness, and catcoons have one or two, so it's 15 to 20.

I know, Krampus sucks...

But I'm killing EVERY day like 10 rabbits and not even hearing his hissing. I think something is not working.

But I'm killing EVERY day like 10 rabbits and not even hearing his hissing. I think something is not working.

Like I said... theres an option for Krampus whichc decreases the level at which he spawn... start a new world and put his appearence to the highest... you will not be disappointed

Catcoons don't add naughtiness currently, so those weren't helping you.  I could see them adding a naughtiness modifier to Wigfrid since she has to kill creatures to survive, but I don't actually know if she has one or not.

Because hissing starts around fifteen.

Ten rabbits are ten.

Does the naughtiness counter reset every day?

And even if this is so, I also killed catcoons (don't know if they have naughtiness), birds, tallbirds and pigs. :/

Like I said... theres an option for Krampus whichc decreases the level at which he spawn... start a new world and put his appearence to the highest... you will not be disappointed

Ok I will test this. :)

And even if this is so, I also killed catcoons (don't know if they have naughtiness), birds, tallbirds and pigs. :/

Ok I will test this. :-)

I'm doing some testing as well to see if maybe it's related to them being hungry/starving in your inventory and the code ignoring the fact that it should make you naughty.

EDIT:

My naughtiness meter is going up exactly as it should whether you kill them when they're starving, if they're on the ground, in your pack, whatever. I can't reproduce anything that would make your naughtiness not go up.

Side note: killing a whole stack of butterflies only raises naughtiness by 1. Should that be fixed?

Pretty sure it decreases by 1 per hour.  16 hours per day means you're not making a ton of headway if you're only doing 10 rabbits a day.   I've usually can't get krampus to show without stocking like 4 chests of rabbits and going on a killing spree within the space of  a few hours.  Or an all-day beefalo spree.

Archived