- Jungle Biome - and other biome suggestions,also discussions about current ones.

I loved the DLC open beta so far,only found a few glitches and bugs,but the most of them were mentioned already. There was only this one thing in my head what gave this that "something is missing" feeling, and that is a Jungle biome.

I would like see a neat Jungle biome in the future. That would be so awesome,with some new nice trees,even with 2-3 new fruits and mobs like an angry gorilla,or a whole family. or other type of apelike creature. Or maybe a crocodile what sleeps in the thin lakes surround around somewhere in the biome.
a bird appearing there should be also unique like a red-blue papagai

And natives! like big masked humanoidlike creatures,friendly or unfriendly i have no idea what it should be.

Also there loads of other ideas for such a biome i want to hear your thoughts.

I would like see a neat Jungle biome in the future. That would be so awesome,with some new nice trees,even with 2-3 new fruits and mobs like an angry gorilla,or a whole family. or other type of apelike creature. 

This is not a bad idea ! I don't really like "big masked humanoidlike creatures" but it could be a really interesting biome.

Unfortunately, something like that means hours of work for Klei so ... there are low chances to see this in the game.

But you have my support   :encouragement: 

a beach biome!!!!! pick up shells and make shell armor, weird crab like creatures... so on and so forth

Yeah,a beach biome would be nice too! with those crab,and shell creatures and materials you mentioned.

I was also thinked about it once..sometimes things like twigs or materials and bones should appear in the sand spitting out by waves..and if you are not fast enough or it didnt took your attention then a next wave should get the item back..woah..i hope something like this will happen in the future.

imo this game has so many possibilities to make it an even more more colorful and amazingly enjoyable game.

Think different: what about a jungle cave biome? You may find it in ruins or in an all new cave sistem and it would be full of new trees, spelumonley and mutated gorillas! It may have a giant snake/lion (a mix of both: a snake with lion head or something like that) as boss ^^

thinking about new biomes..what about some sort of a pyramid like aztec temple? it should be on the a surface,or at least the entrance. there would be a loads of traps,strange noises and of course a great treasure at the end.
I can imagine also some extras in it like built-in torches what you light up with your materials and some crazy dart blower mob too.

or there can be a pirate-wreck on the shores what you can discover inside for a map or a treasure itself.  i know my first though about the pyramid is more conceivable but still short labyrinths in sort of building form are can be fun and can make the game pretty nice and big in my opinion.

And still i feel jungle as a missing biome ;)

Archived