More decorative stuff

If there even more marble now in the game... why don't give the chance to create your own marble statues with different models from the ones in the game.

I was thinking of 3 posible model for the statues also a posible fourth model only for Wilson (a statue from himself), i'm the kind of person who start to decorate my own base when i got bored so i came up with this.

I think it would be really cool if you add stuff like this in the game.

Id just like to see more decoration stuff period, I mean its probably not very healthy for Wes to keep blowing up balloons for my base....

Also with the moles eating the gravedigger items you can't decorate with gnomes anymore :wilson_resigned:

Id just like to see more decoration stuff period, I mean its probably not very healthy for Wes to keep blowing up balloons for my base....

Also with the moles eating the gravedigger items you can't decorate with gnomes anymore :wilson_resigned:

WHAAAT.

I always searched until I found a gnome specifically to decorate my base.

klei ruined don't starve this sucks i quit forever and ever

WHAAAT.

I always searched until I found a gnome specifically to decorate my base.

klei ruined don't starve this sucks i quit forever and ever

Yep the moles just pop outta the ground and munch the poor gnome up

I wasn't even able to pick the one that spawns next to the box thing before a mole ate it

Yeah this would be cool! Some sort of Marble Wall would be awesome too. Like a White version of the Thulecite Wall or something. And also colorful flowers in flower pots because I don't want a blackish purple fern to pretty up my base.

NOOOOO! Guess I won't be setting up there then.

Archived