[Suggestion] Character builder

SamLogan

Hello,

The Don't Starve's characters are pretty good but I think many players like to create their own personnalize character (see the mod section, 82 mods).

So I think it will be nice to have a character builder integrated in the game. Here's an example :

Statistics

You have to spend 30 points as you want in Health, Hunger and Sanity.

Character

You have 6 options that you can change : hairs, eye, mounth, body, arms, legs.

To facilitate the integration of this feature, you can just use the actual moddels from all characters.

Name

Give a name to your brand new character.

Perks

You have 3 points to spend in many perks. Some of those cost 1 point and other 2 points.

n49smr.png

110dhyb.png

Images are from this post : http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/27341-tutorial-the-artists-guide-to-characteritem-modding/

I agree with DwerBomb, MycoLogical an Ham.

One of the best features IS choosnig a character, that is balaced (sorry Wes D:) and everyone has something that touch certain part of game (Wendy - fire and light, Wickerbottom - knowledge and prototyping and Wolfgang - more eat = stronger, in fact, hunger).

Offtopic: I think characters in DS are pretty awesome, everyone is good! I don't need mods. Everything is on it's place.

Waiting for DLC - more content and chars! I wonder what perks will Webber has...

Archived