A quick question on selling DS related art

I've read the player creation guidelines, it said to contact you guys about selling products that are hand made? Its not entirely clear at least to me, and I'm probably not the only artist on here wondering this question.

If I were to sell prints of art, t shirts, stickers etc; I have drawn and created myself but featuring Don't Starve characters and settings through a third party site (like redbubble, deviant art or zazzle) would this be illegal/against your player creation guide?

I'm aware of some other artists selling DS related prints and pins at conventions in person, which as far as I know is ok with you guys, as well as people taking commissions for DS related art.

I don't want to be breaking any rules or copyrights you fine people at Klei Entertainment have in place, but it would be nice to clearly know if I am able to make money off of certain artwork I have made.

I remember seeing a question like this on Tumblr a loooong loong time ago and I believe the rule is that it's fine to sell fan-art / take commissions as long as it isn't mass produced. 

It might be better if ya send this question to klei's e-mail, they probably will respond faster? 

Truth is I'm a tad too anxious to send an email, and this seems like something that should be out in the open for everyone to see. Besides if it's through a 3 party site like redbubble, and say 50 people decide to order a shirt over the course of 3 months, wouldn't that fall under the category of mass produced? Or because they're only being ordered one or two at a time it doesn't count as mass produced?

If Klei read this thread I do hope they understand that most of us digital artists can't afford professional printing equipment, ink cartridges and special paper. A third-party solution is the only way.

Besides if it's through a 3 party site like redbubble, and say 50 people decide to order a shirt over the course of 3 months, wouldn't that fall under the category of mass produced?

That's certainly not mass production. A few thousand and we're getting closer.

Wait what about the people who are already doing this? Do they have licensing?

I'm not sure about other people, but I print a lot of my posters at home. I don't have a big printer like miss was showing, but I have a special one that can print my 11x17 prints... so I guess as long as they're selling it on their storenvy/at cons and not using any third parties :|a it's fine...

same for my buttons :0a i make them at home

I'm not sure about other people, but I print a lot of my posters at home. I don't have a big printer like miss was showing, but I have a special one that can print my 11x17 prints... so I guess as long as they're selling it on their storenvy/at cons and not using any third parties :|a it's fine...

same for my buttons :0a i make them at home

I just saw someone in the DS tag this morning who was selling chester stickers on redbubble tho