Pelontrix!

I want him to be something like my experience with Pinky in Terraria.....

When I saw Pinky, I immediately thought: "Woah, what if he transforms in to some huge dangerous beast when he gets to half health or something?" I still went through with killing him (Thank God he wasn't what I thought he was), but I think Pelontrix should do something like this....

He appears a tiny, harmless creature but kind of out of place. Like a different color or size. When you go to attack him out of curiosity/not noticing the difference, he turns in to his TRUE FORM!!!

PELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIXPELONTRIX

xirtnoleP eht raeF

You know how hard it will be transforming the Heatstone into the Golden Butterfly and killing it when it actually hits like a Deerclops and has its health too just to unlock that Pelontrix? 

Yes, not very. I am prepared for Pelontrix. I am on super legal *medicine* to give me over 9999 hp and I do over 9000 damage every hit.

Archived