[Custom Character] Sonic the Hedgehog

Do et! At first I was like, "No, think about this a little more..."

But now since all of the tables have been flipped onto you. Go for it!

He'll basically just be an extremely fast character.

Someone like Amy or Tails would be a small bit more believable for a character too.

Just no.

First, his name doesn't begin with W.

Next, how the hell could he use his powers? Cuting a tree with the speed of light? Visiting the whole map in ten seconds? Come on.

Wonic the Sledgedog

Wow, didn't mean to make sense but oko.

Wonic the Hedgehog. Happy? He is my ORIGINAL character BLONIC.

I was going to make a super s****ty mod called "wurnik the hughodge". It was just a crappily drawn blue blob that was weak as p***, hunger when down all the way in like 3 minutes, and ran 15* Wilson's speed. But then I was like, "Neh."

I was going to make a super s****ty mod called "wurnik the hughodge". It was just a crappily drawn blue blob that was weak as p***, hunger when down all the way in like 3 minutes, and ran 15* Wilson's speed. But then I was like, "Neh."

Sounds like, 123pendejos mod, Mokey the Mouse. Who has way too many downsides to be considered balanced.

I still love Mokey though. ~<3

Lots of NO's I see maybe I will just keep it in my chest, maybe do something that's inspired by this awful idea that's balanced and believeble if I learn how to.

Take it and run-- far.

Do whatever you please, it is YOUR MOD. No one elses.

Take a look at the weavile that was released. Everyone said NO TOO OP. He didn't care and even replied with Nerfile.

So yeah, if you can, do et.

Archived