Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

"Oh God...I-I-I'm sorry! Just wait a minute"

*Throws pinecones on the ground and lights them with a torch. He recovers the dust and prepares the healing salves.

"Just...wait. Here we go!

*Gives the Healing Salves to Julie (3), but he accidentally drops one on the ground

"Oh no! I am so sorry!"

*Lewis goes backwards, really embarassed.

Edited by DwerBomb

"Oh, come now. That's just plain ungentleman-like. Though, I suppose you could do no different. Not that it matters. That route will get you killed extremely fast. I am Rustlung the Wicked.....as for what I want....well....tell me this, Mr. Higgsbury. Do you have a clue how long you've been here?"

Rustlung was towering over Wilson and the others in height, much like Maxwell used to.

"Oh, come now. That's just plain ungentleman-like. Though, I suppose you could do no different. Not that it matters. That route will get you killed extremely fast. I am Rustlung the Wicked.....as for what I want....well....tell me this, Mr. Higgsbury. Do you have a clue how long you've been here?"

Rustlung was towering over Wilson and the others in height, much like Maxwell used to.

Wilson- Are you a decietful of Maxwell?

Rustlung chuckled softly.

"I thought that much. Two years to the day, Mr. Higgsbury. Two years WE have been watching. And, frankly, we're starting to get a bit bored. I've come here to give you a firm warning ahead of time, and this is the only one you're going to get. Your days are soon to draw to a close. The game is over. Soon we will have to clean the pieces off the board."

"I am not one for repeating myself, but I will say my name once more. Rustlung. Rustlung the Wicked. I may hope you've all been enjoying yourselves...because it shan't last much longer. How long do you have, you might ask? Days, perhaps. No longer than a week."

(Read the previous posts, perhaps...)

Edited by Silentdarkness1

Lewis, after recovering from the embaressment, applies the healing salve on Julie's wounds.

"Here we go! I hope you'll feel better now."

"I'll cook you something to eat...

*Watches the forest's entrance searching for Wilson and Moonstone

"...as soon as they come back."

*Julie`s *Big sister senses* kick in and she perks her ears up and hears Rustlung*

Julie- *Quickly stands up* I have to go and save Wilson!! *Before the others could protest that she was not well and still had no shirt on, she took off like lightning*

Julie- *Runs and runs* WILSON?! *Crashes into him and topples him over* *Fwoosh* *Crash* *Bang* *Oof!* Ugh........ huh? Wilson!! Y..You`re alive!!!

Wilson- O...Of......Cou...rse I.....I`m ali.....Julie put a shirt on please...

Julie- Wilson...It`s just me, you`ve seen it 100 times and we are siblings. Friends would be way different. Plus, even if you were I wouldn`t because I don`t have a shirt with me. Now, I have heard something about your death from this weird voice.

Wilson- I heard it too, but I haven`t a clue what it is.

((Just topless, she has wounds all over her torso that are severly infected, but she ran away before anyone could finish healing her))

Julie- What is that flaming thing?

Wilson- I don`t know what that is but it wants my soul.

Edited by Ephyb7

Rustlung laughed, and summoned two very nasty-looking axes, designed more for murder than for cutting down trees. They were two-handed axes, but Rustlung could hole one in each hand with no trouble whatsoever. There were eyeballs embedded in the side of each one.

"Fine. My friend has been getting a tad bloodthirsty anyways."

(Could you guys use your OC's names more often? It's getting confusing.)

Edited by Silentdarkness1