Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

(I know you are right, but I can't change the story... Maybe if Lewis was thrown away he would have died, because he was injured a lot. So he stopped the fire to not let him die. I think you can close an eye on this.)

Edited by DwerBomb

(I haven't a clue what is happening. Everything is so... Chaotic. Let us just continue with the roleplay.)

Nathan sighs

"Well, there goes all our firewood."

He looks at Newleaf nervously, unable to take back what he said. Newleaf glares at him.

"Watch your tongue, human."

A bolt finally hits the ground, a blinding flash covering the general area of the strike.

A pale woman with spiky light brown hair and red shirt appears in the spot where the lightning struck, a black undersuit underneath the shirt. She wears gloves that reach up to her elbows and boots up to her knees. She wears a thick pair of square glasses. She stands up fully, and her eyes open. They are a shocking green. She grins mischievously. "Hello, everyone. I hope that wasn't too much of a scare to you all...if it was..." her eyes flash, her grin getting wider. "Oh well, your loss, sucker."

"Name's Cory. Cory Casin Graves, at your service. Now don't worry about my fighting you, if I fought you, you wouldn't last. In honesty, last guy who picked a fight with me, he was fuckin' 'round with a friend of mine, so-" She stops at the sight of Julie. "Wait a minute...you look familiar, lady." In a quick flash, she had disappeared from where she was standing to being in front of Julie, and now she was floating. "Julie?"

(A mass amount of rpers in one spot isn't new to me, in the past, I've been in chatrooms with enough rpers to make you scream in horror. So...yeah.)

(@Ephyb7, can I add a character for me?)

Name: Alma

Species: Human(?)/Banshee

Bio: Her past is unknown. She is cold, and if angry she has murderous insincts. But she is also loyal. She can transform into a Banshee (a ghost with screaming powers).

Appearance: (I may draw her in future) When in human form, she is beautiful, she has light blonde hairs and grey eyes. When she transforms, her aspect changes drastically: her hairs turn to grey, her eyes to red, her skin gets white, and her teeth become sharp. She can levitate while in banshee form and she has the power to emict really strong sound waves using her screams.

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 1