Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

Rustlung growled. A shadowy claw extended from the wound in Rustlung's back and grabbed Kate by the throat, in a crushing grip, before slamming her into the ground before letting her go, twice, and hard.

I'll remember that, human. "

The sun was starting to set.

Ahh...night-time begins soon....since Mr. Carter was disposed of, the young lady Wickerbottom has become much more aggressive. "

Edited by Silentdarkness1

Lewis is still lying on the ground, but he starts recovering consciousness. He realises that he had an arm and maybe something alse broken, and blood was flowing over his face. He tries to stand up, but as soon as he moves, he feels so much pain that he falls again, inconscious, on his own blood that covered the dirty ground.

Edited by DwerBomb

"That didn't hurt at all..."

*Kate stands up wiping dirt from her face. One of her arms are broken, and her mouth and nose are dripping blood. One of her eyes is swollen and black, and she is coughing up blood*

"And by the way, I'm not human. I'm a siren,"

*Moonstone limps over to Lewis, with almost the same injuries as Kate, although she has something punctured in her side*

"Lay down child. You are very wounded."

Edited by Ellebelly24

(Maybe because  injuries are more pertinent? And I had intended for Rustlung to leave by now :\ )

Dark fire crept  out of Rustlung and engulfed Newleaf's vines. They disintegrated like nothing. Rustlung backhanded Julie into Newleaf.

I am one of THEM. And I would love to kill you all right now...but I really must go, don't you understand? Different business requires my attention. We will have time for this, don't you worry. "

Rustlung sank into the ground, and disappeared in a burst of shadow energies.

Ah, **** it, it's too good to NOT to.

I'll use one of my more popular OCs.

Name: Cory Casin Graves

Species: Demon, but looks human unless you make her mad enough

Race: Soul collector

Bio: Sassy, murderous, tomboy, destructive. She can extend her nails to the point where they look more like claws...not that they already looked like claws. She has electrical abilities. She has used this for torture and has been known to kill with electrocution. She can also manipulate shadows. She uses this more often to make a battle scythe out of it, which she also uses to kill if she's not in a bestial mood, which is when she uses claws. Her vision is blurry in human form, so she wears glasses.

I apologize if she seems a bit OP or too brutal.

The gem rolls up to Lewis face. In that moment, trees start crumbling, as the forest slowly collapses on itself.

In his inconsciousness, he starts remembering...

"Hey, guys! Have you seen these losers that entered our territory?"

"What are you bastards doing in here?"

"N-nothing! We...we are leaving, right Luke?"

They were 4. 4 armed bullies, all around Lewis and his best friend Luke.

"L...Luke, can we go n-"

"NO!"

"AHAHAHAH! You think you can scream at me?"

"We won't be leaving until you free the puppies you have stolen!" said Luke.

"The puppies... oh, MAYBE he means the ones we have thrown in the river!"

"You have arrived too late!" said a second bully, "They are dead now! DEAD! And you should have seen how much they tried to escape from the bag! It was really fun-"

*Luke punched the bully in the face.

"YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!"

"How dare you... QUICK! GET THEM!"

The bullies started attacking the friends. Luke fights with them, while Lewis stands up, immobile.

"What are you doing? GO AWAY! SAVE YOURSE-"

Then blood.

Luke had been hit by a knife from one of the bullies.

"What..." "This is what you get! Now get the other one, guys!"

"Luke..." Lewis felt tears coming out from his eyes.

"Why..."

The bullies were in front of Lewis.

"You are dead..."

"FIGHT! LEWIS, FIGHT!"

Luke, with a river of blood coming out from his wound, punched the bully that was in front of his friend, just before being hit again, in the back.

"Fi...fight, Lewis..." Than he smiled.

<Fight...>

"LUKE!"

"He is dead now! And so will be you!"

<Fight...>

"I...I can't..."

"HEROES CAN'T DIEE!!!"

Lewis punched the bully, throwing him on the ground.

<FIGHT!> *Lewis punched him again

<FIGHT!> *Lewis grabbed the knifes from the bullies' hands

<FIGHT!> *Lewis sees the purple gem on the ground

<FIGHT!> *He stratches his hand to get it. His eyes emict a purple light.

"FIGHT!"

A purple light lights in the middle of the forest, while all the stone trees fall down, destroying completely the area where Rustlung appeared.

Edited by DwerBomb