Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

Nathan snarls.

Illumio.

He fires a bolt of light at Rustling.

Newleaf had been dodging the growing flames. Vines emit from his body and choke out the flames in an area, enough for him to travel to the source. He sprints in, snarling.

"Who dares set fire to the forest?"

Edited by Blewcheese

(Since when is the forest burning?)

"

Urgh! Enough of this comedic foolishness. It's about time you started taking this seriously! You can learn exactly what I mean the hard way, then!"

Rustlung slammed his heel into the ground, and a wave of dark fire emanated from him, which immediately spread to the trees, engulfing them.

Edited by DwerBomb

(.....Damnit, let me post, for crying out loud.)

Rustlung drove both of his axes into Julie's hand, deeply, then forced it away. The light attack didn't seem to phaze him very much.

"Korez Abiran Torizul....Innocus!"

Massive Shadow claws grabbed Moonstone, Nathan, Julie, Lewis and Newleaf, lifting them off the ground. A circle of dark fire surrounded Rustlung.

"Begone!"

Everyone was forcefully thrown out of the forest with great force. The dark flames died down, finally. Most of the trees had, rather than burn out to charcoal husks, petrified into stone. Rustlung walked out of the forests, an immense hatred visible in his eyes.

Enough. I refuse to cut you down like this....rather, I would prefer you to slowly come to grips with the realization that everything is being taken from you....we will have time to break your bones. But later. "

Rustlung scraped a paw on the ground. A blob of dark energy appeared, and synthesized into a big, thick ball of spider silk.

" Here. This is the last handout you're getting. If Ms. Higgsbury here is going to die, she should at least die decently. Hm hm hm.....but, i'm afraid I really must be going. I am a busy man. "

Edited by Silentdarkness1
  • Like 1