Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

"I'm not just going to leave her. Luminium"

Nathan's hand's glow faintly.

Julie- I SAID RUN YOU IMBECILE!!!!! *She starts to grow larger. About 17`4, Her arms turn into shadow arms, big black bat wings slice out her back, and black veins are just running up all over her body. She speaks in a double voice, one hers, one way deeper.* Ready to die honeykins? *Nightmare fuel in liquid form drips from her mouth*

(At this point I just don't see how my character would fit in this roleplay, so is it ok if I change him?)

If yes, here is my new RC

Name: Lewis

Species: Human
Bio: He is a friendly guy, and adventurer. He has been on the island for quite a while, and he has become a good hunter and warrior. In his life, he always tryied to help his friends, even if he is a bit clumsy. His favorite weapon is the tentacle spike.

Edited by DwerBomb

(Here is my turn!)

Nathan and Moonstone were running, but Julie was far too fast for them. It seemed like there was no way for them to run away from the beast

And then, they heard a voice of a man shouting:

"TAKE THIS, YOU MONSTER!"

Followed by the giant scream of the beast, which fell down on the ground inconscios, with lots of sleeping darts on her back.

(I wasn't running, but okay.)

"Um, thanks mysterious person."

(I know, and I am sorry *~*)

"You are welcome!

Damn, that beast was really hard to put on sleep: I needed to use all of my sleep darts! And I have never seen a creature like this before... now, I should kill it before it wakes up..."

"Hehe, stop laughing. It's not funny."

Nathan looks over at Lewis, and extends his hand.

"The name's Nathan. First the girl's eyes changed, then she just... Grew. Probably something to do with the fact that she was injured."

Edited by Blewcheese