Art with and for the Devs

I'm still waiting for my HD version from vingW.

... pardon?

There was but in my Art threads opening post I pile up my Paper Don't Starve stuff and until now 9 pictures there isn't a restriction.

I actually tried, and it said "your post was edited" 

They're still all links...

How did you do it?

I've tried three times. Once in the simple visual editor, making all the links into images. Once in the full editor, same thing. Once in the source editor, and no good results.

... it actually deleted the whole post and left it blank, once, good thing I kept a backup!

If I quote your post and simply copy the links into the image making thing it works for me at least

What are... what? I don't get it XP. I mean, I NEVER had issues with editing my posts to add pictures after I've posted, before... I think there's just too many images, this time XD

You're right...I get this

Sorry, but you have posted more images than you are allowed to

Soo you only have to divide it in more than one post ^^

Well, we've made enough posts TALKING about getting it to work XD... I guess you could just, hide all but my posts, and then I could use those posts to have a whole streak of images XS. Nah, I'm fine, but, er, thank you for trying to help!

I guess you could just, hide all but my posts, and then I could use those posts to have a whole streak of images XS. 

I wish I could   but as Willette and SilentDarkness mentioned....I can't...it doesn't work.....gnaaa

You could squeeze a couple of them into your posts on the first page here...

Edited by MilleniumCount