[ASK FOR ADVICE] Dream with Slenderman!? [Question Solved]

brainchill

Uh...I don't know exactl but If you're interested search for it on the google play. Anyway isn't definitely the topic's theme -_-

But this thread's topic is.. " Maxwell=Slenderman ?!" And its clear the answer is no.

I was just curious that a 4 yo child did not touch on a single color...

I don't see how it's a problem. They drew something that resembles Slenderman. What's the issue?

WHAT?! My little sis who's 4 years old drew horrible slender-faceless things >:I Why you can't see the problem? I'm worried for my sister but she didn't want to tell me anything. It's the problem...

But this thread's topic is.. " Maxwell=Slenderman ?!" And its clear the answer is no.

I was just curious that a 4 yo child did not touch on a single color...

ok, and i don't know,maybe therefore because the black is the default color and she can't / don't wanna change color or what.

Your little sister's fine.

Ignoring the reality out of sync with ours that lurks beyond the realm of human conciousness, it's a part of growing up. Send her to school, they'll shame it out of her real fast.

oh,maybe you're right :D Your is the second useful post ^^ ty :) If I think it sounds realistic.

How can random people on the internet help?

Perhaps ,ont his site I until now shared less information like the other sites what I registered :I And i think random people CAN help! In my country,this wisdom is still live-So many people, so many kinds of mind- So yes,random people,random ideas,random helps :) I hope...

Perhaps ,ont his site I until now shared less information like the other sites what I registered :I And i think random people CAN help! In my country,this wisdom is still live-So many people, so many kinds of mind- So yes,random people,random ideas,random helps :-) I hope...

I just don't see how this is a problem.

Her art is beautiful and creative. If I were in your situation I would tell her that, and I personally would encourage her to draw more since I love this kind of stuff.

I just don't see how this is a problem.

Her art is beautiful and creative. If I were in your situation I would tell her that, and I personally would encourage her to draw more since I love this kind of stuff.

uh...o-kay...I'd not know her's arts are beautiful. I just think little kids should to sketch or draw ponies,rainbows xD Something what not too dark and creepy.At her age I painted....doesn't matter. I'm guy. I can't compare myself to her x)

But i don't admire your likes because just like your avatar...it's a dementor feeling,thing or something :')

uh...o-kay...I'd not know her's arts are beautiful. I just think little kids should to sketch or draw ponies,rainbows xD Something what not too dark and creepy.At her age I painted....doesn't matter. I'm guy. I can't compare myself to her x)

That's understandable. This might seem a bit rude, but it seems like you're holding onto a narrow mindset in regards to what she "should" be drawing. Everyone's different, not all little girls like the frilly stuff.

I asked her to make an image from me. I'd not think she will but she does it : ) 

Untitled%25209.png

It's kinda cool.Thereafter I can't look at her nastily x3 Anyways I like it,thereafter whatever she drawn,I also will like it 211075_365452890195882_1803329209_q.jpgSo...thank you all of your help/ideas/support yellow-smiley-victory.gif

The story is ends here : )

188159_227191937438763_1692124289_q.jpg

I asked her to make an image from me. I'd not think she will but she does it : ) 
Untitled%25209.png
It's kinda cool.Thereafter I can't look at her nastily x3 Anyways I like it,thereafter whatever she drawn,I also will like it 211075_365452890195882_1803329209_q.jpgSo...thank you all of your help/ideas/support yellow-smiley-victory.gif
The story is ends here : )

188159_227191937438763_1692124289_q.jpg

Glad to hear you've grown to like these freaky drawing. Your little sister has talent.

Archived