Oh, i did the Wilson cosplay

I'm still looking for a guy who can pull off Wilson's gravity-defying hair.  Good job though!

Considering that. I am not a guy, but my hair is light enough and long enough. And cut just right to be put in Wilson's weave. Like seriously, his hairdo is easier to make than it looks :) I'm blonde, though, but it can be fixed with a toner.

Great job, Warrick! You're even about the same height! =D

• Like 1

IT'S A MODERATELY GOOD WILSON OK.

Bitter sweet love from Xjurwi itself :D

You look amazing as Wilson! And you have like the perfect face to cosplay him! *is impressed*

Even your hair works well, even if it's not as crazy as Wilson's..! =D

Thanks, My friend spend hours doing it XD

(i didnt have a red suit vest and i didnt have the money for one either so its not perfect)

(img)

(dont mind the shitty decorations either, family HAD to put them up)

Sir you look like an extraordinary gentleman scientist, and you actually have kind-of-a Wilson face :razz: Which is a good thing. Great cosplay, all you need now is that red/black striped west.

• Like 1

Sir you look like an extraordinary gentleman scientist, and you actually have kind-of-a Wilson face :razz: Which is a good thing. Great cosplay, all you need now is that red/black striped west.

thanks friend, i couldnt afford a red vest. i should get one for next year, i loved being dressed as wilson XD