Fan Art / Doodles, Requests

Hello! Since I tend to draw Don't Starve related things from time to time I figured I could do with a thread to keep it all in one place for people to enjoy. Right now there's not much to show though, but I can update this OP as more is posted I suppose?

Anyway, have a gander~ :-)

NWuUK3Z.png
Wilson being silly scared~

txBhDJj.png
I've always found it a bit silly that you can't pick up and replant flowers, nope, he HAS to tear them to pieces xD

yVnrFsJ.jpg
It probably smells.
SlpgGqY.png
This was a request by a modder, you might recognize the character from the Halloween contest :-)

I also got some additional art over at my mod thread here, but as you can guess it's only idea sketches and not really fanart

But yeah! I'm not sure whenever or not I have enough time for requests this instance, but I put it in the title in case the future says otherwise. It kinda depends on the request itself too. See ya :grin: Edited by Cosheeta
  • Like 3

Hello! Since I tend to draw Don't Starve related things from time to time I figured I could do with a thread to keep it all in one place for people to enjoy. Right now there's not much to show though, but I can update this OP as more is posted I suppose?

(imgs)

That's some sweet stuff, looking forward to more :grin:

I wouldn't recommend putting all your artwork in Post #1, it's better to just make a new post as long as you don't start tripple or quadrupple posting.

That's some sweet stuff, looking forward to more :grin:

I wouldn't recommend putting all your artwork in Post #1, it's better to just make a new post as long as you don't start tripple or quadrupple posting.

I don't see why not do both? Post to keep people updated and edit so that others don't have to go through all pages to see everything.

Speaking of which I kinda forgot about this one :B

EDIT: oh nevermind silly me, I see that didn't forget to add it in the OP after all
Edited by Cosheeta

Boy. Years later, literally.

The nature of my existence still produces by-products in the form of 2D imagery.

Let's resume the observation and study of these rare findings:

image.png.cf43f9b1c028b574e7a36ee69fe79e20.png
shadow uwu 
My wilson doodles haven't stopped being wonky in their six years absence.

image.png.690eced12d7c346e0fb9819a0cf8fabd.png
Wes' true nature

image.png.472ecc04074aff5971279f6de06c4015.png
Meat can. Doodles amuses me

image.thumb.png.fd05907ceef1927c0499a026a7ddcaa5.png
And now for some bootlegs

image.thumb.png.7e2186b6a8ff3997284a5b874e4cd4f1.png
I really love/hate faces, they have many details.

And that's about it for this decade. I've got some ideas about doing DST themed comics lately, perhaps things will come into fruition soon?

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

On 6/26/2019 at 11:02 AM, Cosheeta said:

Variansnap

image.png.75ec6f0761354a1d5a6fe86c1a140274.pngI ask myself this everyday, WX.

Really nice art, and I LOVE the doodles you made.

My favorite has got to be the pig and Max sketches, and +'s is the house inside the giant chester.

Augh, love it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1