What do you never leave home without?

I've been a bit curious as to how people manage their inventories. In Minecraft I got into the habit of always have my sword in the first slot with torches in the last. In Don't Starve, I always keep at least these items on hand:

1. Braised Eggplant, kept as an "emergency" food source, but I rarely ever end up using any. I'm surprised food don't go bad in this game.

2. A spear. Just in case I run into trouble.

3. An ax. Mainly in case I get stranded somewhere with no logs in my inventory.

4. Logs (usually at least ten), for obvious campfire fuel.

5. Cut grasses (to make torches if needed)

6. Twigs (also to make torches if needed)

7. A torch. Just in case I find myself stranded out somewhere, or I need to make an escape if hounds show up at night.

I usually also carry seeds and manure.

That said, I normally never wear a logsuit in favor of the backpack. I've been wondering how best to slim down my inventory so I have the free space to make longer expeditions worth it. What do you guys always carry around with you?

Well,not mentioning the mess i usualy have just lying in my inventory,

1.20 Cooked Meat.I resupply each visit of my base.

2.Golden Tools.Flint tools if i didnt find a graveyard.

3.Tentacle Spike/Spear.

4.Torch/Miners Hat At 100%

5.Logsuit and a Football Helm

6.Backpack

7.Honey

8.Pan Flute

9.(OPT) Amulet,if i have no meat effigy.

Well,it takes quite some space,So mostly,i have only backpack space.I drop the backpack when fighting.I use torches/Miners hat more than campfire,if im running low on meat supply,i go back in base and ''pet'' some pigs.

4 honey meat, 1 backpack, 40 grass, 20 sticks, 2 spears, football helm, axe, hammer and 3 amulets and a partridge in a pair tree. when i go on an expeditions I never stop to make a camp fire I don't even stop for nighttime.

Well,not mentioning the mess i usualy have just lying in my inventory,

1.20 Cooked Meat.I resupply each visit of my base.

2.Golden Tools.Flint tools if i didnt find a graveyard.

3.Tentacle Spike/Spear.

4.Torch/Miners Hat At 100%

5.Logsuit and a Football Helm

6.Backpack

7.Honey

8.Pan Flute

9.(OPT) Amulet,if i have no meat effigy.

Well,it takes quite some space,So mostly,i have only backpack space.I drop the backpack when fighting.I use torches/Miners hat more than campfire,if im running low on meat supply,i go back in base and ''pet'' some pigs.

I used my amulet not knowing it would revive you... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Personally, I always have a Pick/Axe/Shovel in spots 1-3; 4-6 are always filled with Logs, Grass, and Twigs. Then I put 1-3 slots of food (usually a stack of Roasted Berries and something filling from the Crock Pot) in my back pack (or slots 8-0).

If I really need to save space on an excursion, I'll leave my Pick and/or Shovel behind, and the twigs, and take less food. But normally I have about 10 open inventory slots on any given excursion (I almost never equip anything but weapon/backpack/football helmet these days).

im a bit of a noob but tools 2 torches and grass and twigs and some honey for health and eggs for hunger for a adventure. for supplies i usually just carry random stuff cause ill only be gone for like half a day

I always carry around a stack of supplies in case of emergency.

Twigs, flint, rocks, logs, and grass. Besides that I usually always have my backpack, spear, and football helmet so I'm always protected and have room in my inventory. Most of the time I have gold tools as well considering I'm loaded on gold.