Rp pics and other doodles. (DS art inside, I think.)

Dear Beloved Friends,

I am sorry to say, I am done posting art on this thread. My studies are currently piling onto me, and my art takes me elsewhere. I will still be drawing Don't Starve art, but it will not be posted sadly.

On of my friends is going to work for Disney in Japan, and she said she would show the staff my art. So, my plate is full of Disney art studies, plus my regular school work, and my graduating art Masque. So... Yeah.... A very busy schedule currently, and I have to do my research essay..... (Crap! I forgot about that!!!) And, my close cousins are coming over tomorrow, whereas my whole family is coming on New Year's Day for our Annual Christmas party.

So please, remember me, and wish me luck! I mean, with the Disney thing!

Cake's De Boss

I couldn't have done this without them:

1. My loving, supporting parents

2. My annoying brothers

3. My awesome friends

4. @Raven Crow

5. @Willette

6. @MilleniumCount

7. @Blewcheese

8. @Kooez

9. Nintendo, Microsoft, and Rare Ware

10. Viewers like you,

Thank You

Edited by Ellebelly24

Ah, the times. They were good. And I can word sentences. Like that will ever happen.

In some remote sense of seriousness now, I wish you the best of luck. I'll definitely miss your art, but hey. We might be seeing a whole lot more of it if the Disney thing works out. And maybe during summer vacation... A drawing or two would be sufficient. If, of course, the forums last that long... But of course, only if you want to.

So basically, good luck and blah blah blah filler untilI decided it was enough writing.

(Ug. Sorry, I'm tired. Disregard any stupid things I may or may not have said in this post.)

• Like 1

Awww... Lily, why you so sad? Lily noooo... Plz....

As for the second one, that's an insanely realistic drawing wow much incredible very arts.

Lily is sad because after her apology, Oxryklne wouldn't forgive her.

As for the second one, that's my stuffed animal. Not a drawing.

• Like 1