Rp pics and other doodles. (DS art inside, I think.)

Okay!

*waits patiently*

Oh, and I will be revealing what Moonstone looks like.

If you could, would you perhaps draw Will and Dark Will? I'm curious to see what others imagine them as. The only thing I'll tell you is they look nothing like my avatar. That's a different Will.

I Will do my best!

*laughs*

I should though, shouldn't I?

Y u laff at me T.T

I mean, I would like you to, but that doesn't mean you should. It only means you should when you want to, because that means you want to so you should. But if you don't want to then you shouldn't. You only should if you think you should, because that means you want to and that means you should, and if you don't think you should then you shouldn't, because that's the opposite of thinking you should which is what decides that you should, so logic dictates that if you do the opposite of "Should"ing then you should be "Shouldn't"ing.

I did it.

Y u laff at me T.T

I mean, I would like you to, but that doesn't mean you should. It only means you should when you want to, because that means you want to so you should. But if you don't want to then you shouldn't. You only should if you think you should, because that means you want to and that means you should, and if you don't think you should then you shouldn't, because that's the opposite of thinking you should which is what decides that you should, so logic dictates that if you do the opposite of "Should"ing then you should be "Shouldn't"ing.

I did it.

*falls to the ground laughing*

I'm gonna anyway, because I think I should!