Rp pics and other doodles. (DS art inside, I think.)

You're not American/English!?!?
*gasp*

When I last looked...nope...:D

mother of.....

No I did not know that
*Deletes all german jokes he's ever made*

Angela Merkel

Feel free to make as much jokes as you want. I'm a Kraut and I don't feel personally offended by it.

It's only, whenever I write a post I fear I make some stupid mistakes with the language...and don't speak of grammar...pls ^^

When I last looked...nope... :grin:

Angela Merkel

Feel free to make as much jokes as you want. I'm a Kraut and I don't feel personally offended by it.

It's only, whenever I write a post I fear I make some stupid mistakes with the language...and don't speak of grammar...pls ^^

Kim Jong Un jokes are better, they will be Kim Jong Unacceptable for him.   

Don't say that around me, otherwise I'll have to combat that.

I was zoning out in class, and started doodling on my notebook. When I looked down, I saw that I had drawn a person being held down with a needle poking into his eyes, and a few buttons nearby.

You've corrupted me.

• Like 1

I was zoning out in class, and started doodling on my notebook. When I looked down, I saw that I had drawn a person being held down with a needle poking into his eyes, and a few buttons nearby.

You've corrupted me.

tumblr_inline_mixsb4fKQ01qz4rgp.gif I feel like a cultist.

Edited by Pecival

Ah, mutilated notes of tragedy and pain..

Corruption and death leaking into innocent hearts...

I like it. I shall make it.

Ah, no. Please don't. This is what my graduation mask is going to be. But you are welcome to draw my character with the Corrupt Celebi.

But they aren't symmetrical.

(Why am I obssesed with symmetry?!)

Don't worry, bud. You're not alone. When I was younger, if I was hit on one side of my head, I would hit the other side. So that I could feel even.

It doesn't happen anymore though. Course not. Just a sec, let me scratch both my legs in the exact same spot for the exact same amount of time with the exact same amount of force. Dang, my left thumb hit the space bar more than my right. *Mashes spacebar with right thumb*