Rp pics and other doodles. (DS art inside, I think.)

-BEN!-

BENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENv

I like him. Kinda

You should read the comic!!!! It's so amazing!!!! Even though I'm on volume. 7 chapter. 85 out of 200+ chapters...

I started reading them. I still do, but not quite as often.

As long as we're posting Japanese anime/manga music...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ya6Hh5Qd4gk

I've been watching too much Bleach for my own good. And what's it with Japanese songs and English words?

post-220878-0-89815400-1390440601_thumb.

For all those people still following me for some reason, this is my latest doodle. Lately, I've been trying to come up with characters for my own Pokemon game, and I remembered, Mewtwo was genetically engineered. So I thought, "Hey, why wouldn't Team Rocket just kidnap your rival, if you chose to be the boy, and turn her into a Pokemon? Use the same research from the Mewtwo experiment...?"

So there you go!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

For all those people still following me for some reason, this is my latest doodle. Lately, I've been trying to come up with characters for my own Pokemon game, and I remembered, Mewtwo was genetically engineered. So I thought, "Hey, why wouldn't Team Rocket just kidnap your rival, if you chose to be the boy, and turn her into a Pokemon? Use the same research from the Mewtwo experiment...?"

So there you go!

Because that's inhumane and horrifying.

Hey! Did you know that phantumps are the spirits of dead children who died in the forest while being lost? That means when you hatch a phantump you just killed another innocent child...

killed another innocent child...

killed another innocent child...

hatchet.jpg