The adventure of the forum buddies

Hugo M.

Sirmentlegen: Welcome to baconopoilis ving and xjurwi.

Vingw: ... MY NAME IS VINGW, don't ever call me ving!

At night vingw is seeing a photo, when looking closer we can see AlbinoWyvern in it. "we well meet again, soon" vingw whispers to himself.

I CAN'T BREATHE XD! 

Yes.

At night vingw is seeing a photo, when looking closer we can see AlbinoWyvern in it. "we well meet again, soon" vingw whispers to himself.

vQG8F7W.png

chapter 5 the battle agains spaget begins

The group was walking in the direction of the strong hold, until they decided to stop for rest some time during the night.They made a camp fire and fried some bacon sirgentlemen gave them for suplies. Something falls from Daver's pockets, small rainbow colored objects that looked like pills.

Xjurwi: hey what are those?

Daver: what do you mean by rainbow pills?! There aren't any rainbow pills here! Why are you asking that?!

Xjurwi:Hmmm, im not sure, what should i do in this situation.

Daver: Forget this and say "No.".

Xjurwi:No.

Daver:good.

On the next day they walked a bit more and they were in front of the strong hold's walls, there was a group of guards close to it. "We should stay quiet, and find a way to get into the strong hold" vingw whipered.

Guard: Hey! I can hear whispering close to the wall!Intruders!Lets get them!

Vingw: Wat a ?

The smallbird woke up and grabed his katana's using his beak, the tallbird was also ready to attack.But then one of the guards grabbed something from his pockets, a pan flute! He played the pan flute, and the smallbird,tallbird and xjurwi went to sleep. Apears that the pan flute can only put animals (and arachnids) to sleep.

vingw: I still can fight! Vingw checks his backpack and sees that hes out of ammo. "Maybe we could talk like gentlemens?" he says

Guards:....Seriously?

vingw:At least i tried.

Daver: Don't worry vingw, i will take care of this! Daver grabs three rainbow pills from his pockets and eats them."Rainbow power activate!" He screams.Then Daver starts getting quickler and stronger, he also is now colored like a rainbow. He runs and attacks the guards, many of them die, but then daver strunbles on a rock a falls, getting uncousions on the fall.

The guards sorround both of them and when it all seens lost they can hear something from the sky. The guards can't see whats on the sky as they are almost blinded by the sun, but then vingw sees something familia, its albinowyvern, she comes from the sky and falls into a guard. The other gards are terrified as they've never seen a creature like this before, some of them run and one plays a pan flute, but it doesn't affects Albi. Albinwyvern fights against the ones who choosed to stay and makes them uncounsious using her poisoned tail.

The guards who were surrounding them are now uncounsious. "quickly, we need to find a place to hide!" Albi says. Vingw and Albi drag the ones who were uncounsious and take them to a hiden room close to the strong hold.

Albi: Sigh, that was close.

vingw: Albi, you...

Albi: Im sorry that i am late, i found a chocolate factory a few miles from here and... you know what i probably should talk about it now. Albi burps.

vingw: How did you didn't sleep when they used the pan flute?

Albi: What? she  takes her earplugs out. "Sorry i wasn't listening to you"

vingw:... smart...

Albi:sirmentlegen explained me everything, as you can see they can use magic, this could make the war a lot harder to us.

vingw:How can they use magic?

Albi:we don't know by now, we should go into the strong hold to get the secrets.This will be hard, the strong hold is like a hive, there are many rooms in it.Some of then contain weird secrets and things.

vingw:How can we get in?

Albi:Theres a secret path in this hiden room. It can easily get us into the strong hold, but it won't be way too easier.

They enter into the path and start going into the strong hold.

...CONTINUE

Sorry vingw i made you look like a princess in trouble. And thats why Albi was late (i will call her albi because her names just too big >:V)

Sorry vingw i made you look like a princess in trouble.

You're doing excellent! Just, try to remember to do this for fun... you don't need to say sorry to people for writing them how you did, it's YOUR story, and you can do what you want with it... you add who you want, you remove who you want, you kill who you want, and you choose who kills... just have fun with it!

chapter 5 the battle agains spaget begins

The group was walking in the direction of the strong hold, until they decided to stop for rest some time during the night.They made a camp fire and fried some bacon sirgentlemen gave them for suplies. Something falls from Daver's pockets, small rainbow colored objects that looked like pills.

Xjurwi: hey what are those?

Daver: what do you mean by rainbow pills?! There aren't any rainbow pills here! Why are you asking that?!

Xjurwi:Hmmm, im not sure, what should i do in this situation.

Daver: Forget this and say "No.".

Xjurwi:No.

Daver:good.

Daver: Don't worry vingw, i will take care of this! Daver grabs three rainbow pills from his pockets and eats them."Rainbow power activate!" He screams.Then Daver starts getting quickler and stronger, he also is now colored like a rainbow. He runs and attacks the guards, many of them die, but then daver strunbles on a rock a falls, getting uncousions on the fall.

OH.

MY. 

GOD.

I LITERALLY LOLED XD 

You're doing excellent! Just, try to remember to do this for fun... you don't need to say sorry to people for writing them how you did, it's YOUR story, and you can do what you want with it... you add who you want, you remove who you want, you kill who you want, and you choose who kills... just have fun with it!

Yeah i know, its just that i felt a bit ashamed of myself after writting this, because i imagined you locked on a tower and Albi dressed as a knight coming to rescue you :/

Yeah i know, its just that i felt a bit ashamed of myself after writting this, because i imagined you locked on a tower and Albi dressed as a knight coming to rescue you :/

Aww, how cute ~

Oh and @Hugo M. you should put @JoeW in the story :p

chapter (insert randon number here) something a bit outside of the main story

It was a beautiful day, baconopolis was calm, the birds were singing and everything was calm. Sirmentlegen was in his castle spreading the word of bacon around the forums, when he listened to a manly voice that said: Mentlegen!Stop this right now! The voice was coming from the outside of the castle, sirmentlegen went to the outside to see whos voice was that and he looked up on the sky. Sudendly a giant hand came from the clouds, and sirmentlegen remembered whos voice was that: It was @JoeW 's voice.

"Sirmentlegen!" he said "Now you've gone too long! Since i ran out of warning points i will give you a different form of discipline!" joew's hand shaked and then ZAP! A lightning hit sirmentlegen.

joeW said: "You better be a good boy now! Im always watching, ALWAYS!"

Sirmentlegen:Oh my bacon, this hurts!

------------

In the underground Rabbitfist was hiding from @Willette 's rabbitfist hunting party, he was writing in his diary:

Day 256, i was ressurect by amulets almost 1690 times, i tought the caves were a good place to hide in the beggining, i was terrible wrong! Willettes friends are almost getting to me, and im not sure if the amuletsi still have will save me this time. I'm low on food the only hope i have is going to the ruins, or climbing the rope to the surface. After a close look i saw that the rope to the surface was being guarded by willettes friends, my only hope to scape from them now is to go to the ruins and hope they get trapped on the many traps from the ruins, i need some lucky now.

Day 260, the ruins were safer than the caves, after all willettes hunting party is way more dangerous than the deadly creatures from the ruins. I had some food i've taken from the caves and i've been eating almost only blue mushroons and lichens, i hope willetes hunting party gave up at this point.Tomorrow i'll have to check the rope that leads to the caves.

Day 261, checking the rope was a terrible mistake! They found me and i lost 100 amulets on that fight! My only hope was running the fastest i could leading them to were the clockworks sleep and the nightmares come, i think they are .trapped around there for now. Around me i can see some old chairs and broken tables, im not sure what happened here but i think this is a good place to hire, for now.

Day 262, i've found some weird shaped monkeys, they were nice and all. I think they knew i couldn't harm they at all, but some day the ground started shining and the monkeys fur was corrupted with nightmare fuel! They attacked me like they would attack an enemie, the reason for this isn't know by me at the moment. My only choice was run from them. I think its about time to leave the ruins.

Day 263, it was a calm path to the rope, too calm i presumed. I tought it was safe, i always looked everywhere in fear of willette being close. I was about to climb the rope when willette screamed from a distance: "Everyone look! There its the derailment rabbit! Lets get him!" (i was saying inside my mind: Its a trap!) i climbed the rope as fast as i could, and i left the ruins. They followed me, but i was faster than they and i was able to find the rope to the surface and i was happy, but after i left the cave the thread derailment police Teo was there! I tried to scape but he grabed my foot. And now as i finish thgis diary hes going to choose between letting me go away to be safe from willette, or to leave me to willette and her hunting party...

Just for fun Teo say if you let rabbit fist go, or if you give him to willete's hunting party >=D

Just because you're in this one, it doesn't mean you won't be on the main story.

chapter (insert randon number here) something a bit outside of the main story

It was a beautiful day, baconopolis was calm, the birds were singing and everything was calm. Sirmentlegen was in his castle spreading the word of bacon around the forums, when he listened to a manly voice that said: Mentlegen!Stop this right now! The voice was coming from the outside of the castle, sirmentlegen went to the outside to see whos voice was that and he looked up on the sky. Sudendly a giant hand came from the clouds, and sirmentlegen remembered whos voice was that: It was @JoeW 's voice.

"Sirmentlegen!" he said "Now you've gone too long! Since i ran out of warning points i will give you a different form of discipline!" joew's hand shaked and then ZAP! A lightning hit sirmentlegen.

joeW said: "You better be a good boy now! Im always watching, ALWAYS!"

Sirmentlegen:Oh my bacon, this hurts!

------------

In the underground Rabbitfist was hiding from @Willette 's rabbitfist hunting party, he was writing in his diary:

Day 256, i was ressurect by amulets almost 1690 times, i tought the caves were a good place to hide in the beggining, i was terrible wrong! Willettes friends are almost getting to me, and im not sure if the amuletsi still have will save me this time. I'm low on food the only hope i have is going to the ruins, or climbing the rope to the surface. After a close look i saw that the rope to the surface was being guarded by willettes friends, my only hope to scape from them now is to go to the ruins and hope they get trapped on the many traps from the ruins, i need some lucky now.

Day 260, the ruins were safer than the caves, after all willettes hunting party is way more dangerous than the deadly creatures from the ruins. I had some food i've taken from the caves and i've been eating almost only blue mushroons and lichens, i hope willetes hunting party gave up at this point.Tomorrow i'll have to check the rope that leads to the caves.

Day 261, checking the rope was a terrible mistake! They found me and i lost 100 amulets on that fight! My only hope was running the fastest i could leading them to were the clockworks sleep and the nightmares come, i think they are .trapped around there for now. Around me i can see some old chairs and broken tables, im not sure what happened here but i think this is a good place to hire, for now.

Day 262, i've found some weird shaped monkeys, they were nice and all. I think they knew i couldn't harm they at all, but some day the ground started shining and the monkeys fur was corrupted with nightmare fuel! They attacked me like they would attack an enemie, the reason for this isn't know by me at the moment. My only choice was run from them. I think its about time to leave the ruins.

Day 263, it was a calm path to the rope, too calm i presumed. I tought it was safe, i always looked everywhere in fear of willette being close. I was about to climb the rope when willette screamed from a distance: "Everyone look! There its the derailment rabbit! Lets get him!" (i was saying inside my mind: Its a trap!) i climbed the rope as fast as i could, and i left the ruins. They followed me, but i was faster than they and i was able to find the rope to the surface and i was happy, but after i left the cave the thread derailment police Teo was there! I tried to scape but he grabed my foot. And now as i finish thgis diary hes going to choose between letting me go away to be safe from willette, or to leave me to willette and her hunting party...

Just for fun Teo say if you let rabbit fist go, or if you give him to willete's hunting party >=D

Just because you're in this one, it doesn't mean you won't be on the main story.

I find it hard to breath while reading this x]

TOO MUCH LOL'S =)

Good luck Rabbitfist!  @Willette, could you share some of that stew once you're done with it?

Let's eat Rabbitfist! Mmmmm!

but if we eat him Battal won't have a love partner... jk :3

Archived