The adventure of the forum buddies

Hugo M.

Teo is in this one:

Story title:Teo plz

Once upon a time there was a family of inocent, fluffy creatures who lived on the woods. Their life was simple and they were happy.On the next day Teo found them, murdered them and cooked them for dinner.

Teo is in this one:

Once upon a time there was a family of inocent, fluffy creatures who lived on the woods. Their life was simple and they were happy.On the next day Teo found them, murdered them and cooked them for dinner.

Yay Happy ending!!!

Teo is in this one:

(A RANDOM NEW PERSON APPEARS ON THIS FORUM.)

Once upon a time, there were a pile of buttons left on the ground. They were thrown away from the tailor's for being 'mismatched'. They sought revenge, and decided set fire to the tailor's clothes he kept in his shop. They knew where it was, since they were forced to stare at the same spot every time their drawer was rolled open. Using an rock they found outside and a needle, they made a spark big enough to set fire to the tailor's belonging. The house began to st fire, but the buttons couldn't get out in time....

This doesn't have anything to do with my avatar...maybe...

Teo is in this one:

True story.

And so JoeW reseted everything, so a new storie will begin.

Chapter 1 The storie re-begins.

Narrator:And so in the beggining of the universe a single lonely particle was ... you know what i'll skip until the less boring part.There was him Vingw at Daver's apartment with his assistance, Rabbitfist. Daver was dead on the ground.Vingw was smoking a lolipop( because drugs are bad, and if you use drugs you'll be bad, Mmmmkay.) he takes the lolipop out of his mouth and says:

Vingw: So, what excatly did the the killer did to him?

Rannitfist: He ripped off all his limbs, took his face, stabbed him  multiple-times and wrote "Lord_Battal was here" using the victims blood on the walls.

Vingw:Dang! I guess we'll never know who was the killer.

Rabbitfist: So case dismissed?

Vingw: Yes.So lets buy some ice-cream.

Rabbitfist:I want mine to be a carrot flavored one.

Vingw was , a few hours later, walking through the city,  with some taffy on his pockets.

Vingws narrating for now: So, you've seen the place of my work.Thats all i do i find out who was the killer of a crime.The job is simple ,but i get some money for it. I do also draw some drawings as a hobby, but my life is boring and every single day is just like the day before it.Vingw was a t his house, thinking about video-games while watching TV, but then suddendly ...

will continue

And so JoeW reseted everything, so a new storie will begin.

Chapter 1 The storie re-begins.

Narrator:And so in the beggining of the universe a single lonely particle was ... you know what i'll skip until the less boring part.There was him Vingw at Daver's apartment with his assistance, Rabbitfist. Daver was dead on the ground.Vingw was smoking a lolipop( because drugs are bad, and if you use drugs you'll be bad, Mmmmkay.) he takes the lolipop out of his mouth and says:

Vingw: So, what excatly did the the killer did to him?

Rannitfist: He ripped off all his limbs, took his face, stabbed him  multiple-times and wrote "Lord_Battal was here" using the victims blood on the walls.

Vingw:Dang! I guess we'll never know who was the killer.

Rabbitfist: So case dismissed?

Vingw: Yes.So lets buy some ice-cream.

Rabbitfist:I want mine to be a carrot flavored one.

Vingw was , a few hours later, walking through the city,  with some taffy on his pockets.

Vingws narrating for now: So, you've seen the place of my work.Thats all i do i find out who was the killer of a crime.The job is simple ,but i get some money for it. I do also draw some drawings as a hobby, but my life is boring and every single day is just like the day before it.Vingw was a t his house, thinking about video-games while watching TV, but then suddendly ...

will continue

O_o 

I wonder who killed me...... it's anyone but @Lord_Battal for sure!

chapter 2 ...MURDERER!

... Vingw went to sleep.On the next day vingw and Rabbitfist were walking throught the , while a secret person walked going to the oposite direction.

Rabbitfist:*Snif*, that men he smelled like... Daver's blood! MURDERER!

The men heard Rabbitfist's scream and began to run, and both Rabbitfist and vingw were chasing him.After a few minutes the man stopped and said:

Secret man (who totaly isn't Teo):Silly kids, do you realy thing you can beat me?

Vingw:No, we just want answers, to our questions.

Secret man (who totaly isn't Teo):The answer to all your questions is bacon, im off now! He goes away on a puff of smoke.

Rabbitfist:Hmm, bacon.Do you know what he meant by this?

vingw:Well theres another city,close to here, that has a lot of this non-sense thing.I believe we can get an answer from the city's leader ., its a wild part and its surronded by tall trees, we should be careful when going in there.

Narrator:And so, in the next day  vinny and Rabbit were going to the forest. They were walking in a calm way, but the suddendly a giant scorpion came from some big bushes. The scorpion was about to kill them a man came from the trees and killed the scorpion using a spear. THey've seen this man before ... it was Craig_Perry the bug hunter !

Craig:Grrr, those bugs are bugging me!Oh and btw are you guys ok?

Vingw:We're fine, thanks. Ermm, could you tell us how to get to the city's leader?

Craig:Hmm, i don't know, but i think i know someone who  knows, Hugo M. the owner of the cookie factory.To find him just keep going to the north, his factory is next to the cookie  mines, and in front of the cookie farms.No need to worry, i hunted all the bugs from this area.

And so vingw and Rabbitfist went to the north, to talk with Hugo M., the owner of the cookie factory. 

To do list:

Continue this story

Get some fancy new machines for my cookie farm.

Eat some bacon.

Play something new

Get an avatar scarier than mine(If thats even possible)

Archived