The adventure of the forum buddies

Hugo M.

What did I do?

Posh bacon: Hello my friends, would you like to know the way out here?

Xjurwi eats the posh bacon while the posh bacon screams: NO! what did i do wrong?! Please im sorry whatever i've done! And when xjurwi finishes eating the posh bacon vingw says:

vingw: what was that for?

xjurwi: he was evil, every one knows you can't trust on talking foods.Its not like i was hungry or any

vingw:Hmmm, i'll believe on this for now.

Meanwhile in the sky Lord_Battal was fighting against Daver.

Lord_Battal:You stupid mortal! You will die eventually, you should just give up!

Daver(he is in the effects of the rainbow pills):blublublublublu... Daver says, just like a nyancat says nyannyannyannyannyan...

...  ENUITNOC

Alright, let's have a vote. Who thinks I will win, and who thinks Battal will win?

I vote me because there is no one who can stand my annoyingness!

VOTES SO FAR:

DaverGamer: 1

Lord_Battal: 1

sirmentlegen: 2

Lord Battal will win as he is obviously superior and not insane while fighting!

Pfffff, who said I was insane?

everyone :/

chapter 10 WAT?! 2 the attack

The cave was dark, and silently, when the posh bacon came from the shadows.

Xjurwi: If you're here then what i ate?

posh: My bacon clone, made by myself.

Xjurwi: i want to barf right now.

posh: Enough! i don't appear to be but im a warrior! I just use that clone to see whos friend! Now prepare to fight!

Xjurwi:?

Posh:BY THE POWERS OF (SOMETHING) I WILL KILL YOU USING THIS DARK SWORD!

xjurwi:No. I have a marble suit.

posh: Sigh, i didn't want to do this but i'll have to to.

Xjurwi: WAT?!

posh: BACON BACON HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

xjurwi is hit by an giant ball of pure bacon energie. The marble suit breakes and xjurwi is at the ground.But then daver and battal came from the roof, and falled on the ground slapping each other. Both of them kick the other on the face and both pass out. The posh bacon was feeling like the real winner , but then suddendly death the kid came from the smoke and said:

Death: You asymmetric fools! My weapons may not be here but i'll kick you all!

posh: GET OVER HERE!

An epic battle begins between the posh bacon and death the kid, death was winning and the posh bacon was almost dead, but then the posh bacon said:

posh: Your is asymmetric too! And after those words, it was the end for the posh ;-;

Death: Hey, you're right. After saying this death the kid passed out, meanwhile vingw was starring at them and he said:

vingw: WHAT A **** JUST HAPPENED!?

JoeW: meh, i should just make the time go backwards, you'll be the only one who will rememeber this vingw, so be ready for the time travel!

...(insert CONTINUE here) 

chapter 10 WAT?! 2 the attack

The cave was dark, and silently, when the posh bacon came from the shadows.

Xjurwi: If you're here then what i ate?

posh: My bacon clone, made by myself.

Xjurwi: i want to barf right now.

posh: Enough! i don't appear to be but im a warrior! I just use that clone to see whos friend! Now prepare to fight!

Xjurwi:?

Posh:BY THE POWERS OF (SOMETHING) I WILL KILL YOU USING THIS DARK SWORD!

xjurwi:No. I have a marble suit.

posh: Sigh, i didn't want to do this but i'll have to to.

Xjurwi: WAT?!

posh: BACON BACON HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

xjurwi is hit by an giant ball of pure bacon energie. The marble suit breakes and xjurwi is at the ground.But then daver and battal came from the roof, and falled on the ground slapping each other. Both of them kick the other on the face and both pass out. The posh bacon was feeling like the real winner , but then suddendly death the kid came from the smoke and said:

Death: You asymmetric fools! My weapons may not be here but i'll kick you all!

posh: GET OVER HERE!

An epic battle begins between the posh bacon and death the kid, death was winning and the posh bacon was almost dead, but then the posh bacon said:

posh: Your is asymmetric too! And after those words, it was the end for the posh ;-;

Death: Hey, you're right. After saying this death the kid passed out, meanwhile vingw was starring at them and he said:

vingw: WHAT A **** JUST HAPPENED!?

JoeW: meh, i should just make the time go backwards, you'll be the only one who will rememeber this vingw, so be ready for the time travel!

...(insert CONTINUE here) 

Ha you hear that @Lord_Battal? I kicked U IN DA FACE!!!

But you did too... :3

Ha!  Take that, Daver!  Oh, wait...

This changes nothing!  I will still win, and PLAY A PRIMARY ROLE IN KILLING THE SPAGHETTI MONSTER.   Isn't that right, Hugo?

I will win

Ha!  Take that, Daver!  Oh, wait...

This changes nothing!  I will still win, and PLAY A PRIMARY ROLE IN KILLING THE SPAGHETTI MONSTER.   Isn't that right, Hugo?

**** versus God doesn't end well, we in the christian bible it doesn't and I have a feeling that kind of logic doesn't apply here.

**** versus God doesn't end well, we in the christian bible it doesn't and I have a feeling that kind of logic doesn't apply here.

Alright, that's it!  I want answers!  Who is this **** guy that people keep mixing me up with?

Archived