Hey, look, a Mad Potato who draws!

I DON'T REMEMBER YOU! Probably because I joined during the time that you were gone.

Now you will remember me :D

I remember you!  You got off right around the time I joined.  Welcome back!

Thanks, Lord :3 (should i call you Lord Battal or batty xD or something else?)

i miss you so much

and what a big eye lashes you got O-0

That's part of the new Mad's design. I improved her (me?) while i was away.

Bigger eyelashes, new clothing, a special person by her side (some of you might know him), and some other modifications to make her even more dapper and insane. i lissed you a lot too ;u; *hugs*

You should call him The Debul.

I remember you! You like bacon!

BAAAAAAAAAAACOOOOOON WITH BACON FISH AND BACON EGGS AND MORE BACON AND BACON SALAD AND BACON STEAK AND ACON CHICKEN NUGGETS AND EVEN MORE BACON AND BACON APPLES AND BACON SCHNITZEL AND BACON JUICE AND BACON COKE AAAAAAAAAAAA BACONBABACBOBACNOBCNACBCACBCBAOOBCAOBCABOAOBCOCBANCACBACBBCACABCNCBAOOBCANCBCAOBNCBOACBOACNOACBCOANBACON!!!!11!!111ELEVEN111!!!!!11!

• Like 1

BAAAAAAAAAAACOOOOOON WITH BACON FISH AND BACON EGGS AND MORE BACON AND BACON SALAD AND BACON STEAK AND ACON CHICKEN NUGGETS AND EVEN MORE BACON AND BACON APPLES AND BACON SCHNITZEL AND BACON JUICE AND BACON COKE AAAAAAAAAAAA BACONBABACBOBACNOBCNACBCACBCBAOOBCAOBCABOAOBCOCBANCACBACBBCACABCNCBAOOBCANCBCAOBNCBOACBOACNOACBCOANBACON!!!!11!!111ELEVEN111!!!!!11!

Yep, she's a keeper.

Gonna hang around here much? Planning on taking requests and such?

I... I've never even seen Sirmentlegen do something like this...

Yep, she's a keeper.

Gonna hang around here much? Planning on taking requests and such?

Well, not really much. I only have a lot of time in the weekends, but i mostly spend them talking with my special one. I've got some free time during the week too, after he falls asleep. 

You know me (or not?), I can't take lots of requests at a time... And sometimes i start drawing and then forget to finish xD

The Potato is back! Hoorah!

Hey, i had an idea! Let's throw a party! 

I think i have time to draw lots of people today and tomorrow, so I will do it. 

Well, here's something i should tell you before you submit your chars: Please tell me how exactly he/she/it looks like. Sometimes I can't base myself only on your profile picture. You can draw them, or just describe them in words.

Let the subscriptions begin! ;D

Well, not really much. I only have a lot of time in the weekends, but i mostly spend them talking with my special one. I've got some free time during the week too, after he falls asleep. 

You know me (or not?), I can't take lots of requests at a time... And sometimes i start drawing and then forget to finish xD

Weekends is better than never. And it's good to hear you're taking requests :D Do anything Wolfgang or Charlie related and you'll be fine in my book :D

Make a dapper Rayman that looks like my profile picture, but make the dapper stuff look more realistic. The dapper stuff is everything but his hands and face. His hands, feet, head, and body are all separated on purpose, that's how the character is.

Edited by 5raptorboy777

Hey, i had an idea! Let's throw a party! 

I think i have time to draw lots of people today and tomorrow, so I will do it. 

Well, here's something i should tell you before you submit your chars: Please tell me how exactly he/she/it looks like. Sometimes I can't base myself only on your profile picture. You can draw them, or just describe them in words.

Let the subscriptions begin! ;D

LOOK AT THIS HAPPY FACE

KmZswsv.png

[i took this picture just for the occasion] 

Weekends is better than never. And it's good to hear you're taking requests :grin: Do anything Wolfgang or Charlie related and you'll be fine in my book :grin:

It will be ready soon.

Oh, it's that anti-Maxwellian, bionically enhanced potato girl...

With the good art yet the temper tantrum when I wanted to make mashed potatoes of her..

Hello again, Mr. Spaz. Nice to see you're still alive.

Well, i had the bionic parts in the early times in was stranded in the DS world.

Due to the humidity of the islands' humidity, the parts became rusty and i had an urge to find a way to work around that problem. As i am naturally insane, i had lots of insanity monsters all around me.

Then i had an idea: insanity monsters drop nightmare fuel, i could make a new arm out of that. 

Make a dapper Rayman that looks like my profile picture, but make the dapper stuff look more realistic. The dapper stuff is everything but his hands and face. His hands, feet, head, and body are all separated on purpose, that's how the character is.

Okay. i'll wait for more subscriptions, then i start to draw everyone in TEH PARTEEEEEH ;D

Well, guess I'll have to start describing myself.  Hate doing that, especially when a picture is worth a thousand words.  Where is that damned crappy sketch?

Well, I dress in a ridiculously dapper black coat, with amazingly crafted claw-shaped shoulder decorations and astoundingly fine dual-wave shaped decorations at the very ends of my sleeves.  I wear an amazingly high-class grey undershirt.  All this goes impressively with a pair of black pants and boots.  I don't wear a crown.  Too mainstream.  My face looks like my profile picture (you don't say?) and I don't wear a crown.

As I said, hate describing myself.