Don't Starve Comics

halloween_nightfall_part5_by_ravenblackc

someone has to do with those mandrakes.

for examples, mandrakes will spawn once in the blue moon or a man-made monster plant that is soo dangerous due to it's long range sound waves.

yup,monster!wilson is back!

Tsk tsk, Wilson. You forgot the most important question for mad science experiments: will it rise up against humanity and/or eat me?

take time to decide what type for wes to dress like,

first i think of vampire, mummy, killer clown(i hate clowns,i hate their  big red round nose )

Is this a Pennywise trauma?

I think it is amazing how many people I know don't like clowns.....and McDonalds was so crazy to make one their mascot....although I haven't seen him in a while...perhaps they locked him away after he ate too much children....

I think it is amazing how many people I know don't like clowns.....and McDonalds was so crazy to make one their mascot....although I haven't seen him in a while...perhaps they locked him away after he ate too much children....

gladly, i didn't watch it as a kid.

i am not scare of clowns,they are too colourful and their big stupid red nose

True, Pennywise was unpleasant fella, but now I find him pretty likable...especially in that scene where he's laughing while sitting at handrail.

I never liked clouns, but wasn't hating them\afraid of them either. Maybe because of those old circus shows that often were shown on TV when I was little...

take time to decide what type for wes to dress like,

first i think of vampire, mummy, killer clown(i hate clowns,i hate their  big red round nose )

But Raven, their big red noses are such good targets...

I was sure that Wes will be a killer clown, even thought that there will be an "IT" reference. 

But I like that "tragic dead gothic mime" desigh. There's only one thing bugging me - that bottle near Wes...is he was drinking? 

True, Pennywise was unpleasant fella, but now I find him pretty likable...especially in that scene where he's laughing while sitting at handrail.

I never liked clouns, but wasn't hating them\afraid of them either. Maybe because of those old circus shows that often were shown on TV when I was little...

But Raven, their big red noses are such good targets...

I was sure that Wes will be a killer clown, even thought that there will be an "IT" reference. 

But I like that "tragic dead gothic mime" desigh. There's only one thing bugging me - that bottle near Wes...is he was drinking? 

poison.

halloween_nightfall_part8_by_ravenblackcThe legend of the BeaverMan.

they said he wears the beaver skin and carried an axe with hand drawn face with blood.

travelers beware, whenever you see or hear the BeaverMan, DO NOT SAY "Bird" or stay near the birds.
he will chase you, find you and kill you!

• Like 4

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! *faceplant* 

For the longest time I lurked here and greatly appreciated this thread, but never really thought of anything to say.  (Kind of a problem I have in general.)

But now I do and couldn't of been more right about blood moon Woodie being a crazed axe bird murderer!  It's so nuts and I can't wait for more!