Monster Meat Stew

I have noticed that when you make a stew using monster meat, you don't lose any health from the stew. In my opinion monster meat stew should definitely have a downside because otherwise it's an endless food supply if you have about 10 spidernests nearby.

I wouldn't say it's an endless food supply since you still have to fight the spiders and that can be resource or time intensive. I honestly think being able to make something of all the monster meat you're getting should be a reward for your ability to consistently fight.

An abundance of food is a general "balance problem" right now, but I do think you should be rewarded for certain prowess.

Food is only one of several issues and at the moment we are in spring/summer which is the food intensive season, we have heard that winter and a whole new set of survival challenges is coming sometime in the future. Also we are Soon going to have to worry about our sanity. New dangerous animals are surely coming, and more animals like the gobbler that compete with us for resources. Farming is being made more difficult as well, and eventually you'll have to research everything anew each time you start a new world/game. So i wouldn't worry about the food easy mode just yet. LOL

I have noticed that when you make a stew using monster meat, you don't lose any health from the stew. In my opinion monster meat stew should definitely have a downside because otherwise it's an endless food supply if you have about 10 spidernests nearby.

LOL. No, just no. Monster Meat is SO useless. I mean, honestly... without the crock pot, all monster meat does is troll you and result in your death.

Monster Meat is SO useless. I mean, honestly... without the crock pot, all monster meat does is troll you and result in your death.

Well you can feed it to the pig men and they'll become loyal to you for a while. They love monster meat! Just don't feed them too much...