[Bugs] Moth Lamp

simplex

@simplex

So the problem with the worldgen background is in some way related to changing the texture to our own. I temporarily "fixed" it by commenting out the line which loads our texture. I'm still looking into it.

I'm clueless. I can't imagine how a OS-specific behaviour could affect that.

I'm clueless. I can't imagine how a OS-specific behaviour could affect that.

As I mentioned in my edit, perhaps it has something to do with the way Windows uses directories?

I don't know, I'm grasping for straws at this point. It doesn't happen on Mac or Linux. Maybe see if your log shows a different value when printed?

As I mentioned in my edit, perhaps it has something to do with the way Windows uses directories?

I don't know, I'm grasping for straws at this point. It doesn't happen on Mac or Linux. Maybe see if your log shows a different value when printed?

Well, right now it's crashing when trying to gen the cloud realm. Something you changed for testing, I'm sure. :razz:

Well, right now it's crashing when trying to gen the cloud realm. Something you changed for testing, I'm sure. :razz:

That's weird. I haven't touched worldgen_main, and it didn't crash until I pulled your changes.

And I didn't push my tests, (I stash them) excluding a couple of lines that print the tex info for the worldgen background.

Edit: The mod seems to break at commit ca26cdf170.

https://github.com/debugman18/UpAndAway/commit/ca26cdf170360c5786b3ca591212fd02ba74a758

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(182,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Error loading mod!...ay/wicker/init/kernel_components/basic_utilities.lua:46: variable 'TheSim' is not declaredLUA ERROR stack traceback:        =[C] in function 'error'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/strict.lua(23,1)        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/basic_utilities.lua(46,1)        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/lib/searchspace.lua(18,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/loaders.lua(109,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/lib/use.lua(109,1) in function 'basic_import'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/basic_importers.lua(35,1) in function 'prefixed_import'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/basic_importers.lua(51,1) in function 'wickerrequire'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/code/modenv.lua(13,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/loaders.lua(109,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/lib/use.lua(109,1) in function 'basic_import'    ...        =(tail call) ?        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua(110,1) in function 'Run'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/modworldgenmain.lua(26,1)        =[C] in function 'run_handler'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/modworldgenmain.lua(19,1) in main chunk        =[C] in function 'xpcall'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/util.lua(439,1) in function 'RunInEnvironment'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(179,1) in function 'InitializeModMain'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(158,1) in function 'LoadMods'        scripts/worldgen_main.lua(75,1) in main chunkLUA ERROR stack traceback:        =[C] in function 'error'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/modworldgenmain.lua(49,1) in main chunk        =[C] in function 'xpcall'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/util.lua(439,1) in function 'RunInEnvironment'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(179,1) in function 'InitializeModMain'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(158,1) in function 'LoadMods'        scripts/worldgen_main.lua(75,1) in main chunk    C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(168,1) Mod: ModTestingToolbox ( Mod Testing Toolbox)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(176,1) Mod: ModTestingToolbox ( Mod Testing Toolbox)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    scripts/worldgen_main.lua(80,1) running worldgen_main.lua    scripts/worldgen_main.lua(82,1) SEED =     1397083277    DoLuaFile Error: scripts/worldgen_main.lua:482: attempt to index local 'level' (a nil value)LUA ERROR stack traceback:        scripts/worldgen_main.lua(482,1)        =(tail call) ?        =(tail call) ?scripts/worldgen_main.lua:482: attempt to index local 'level' (a nil value)LUA ERROR stack traceback:        scripts/worldgen_main.lua(482,1)        =(tail call) ?        =(tail call) ?Error loading worldgen_main.luaWorldSim::SimThread::Main() ERRORWorldSim::SimThread::Main() completescripts/gamelogic.lua(985,1) Worldgen had an error, displaying...    scripts/frontend.lua(712,1) SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen

That's weird. I haven't touched worldgen_main, and it didn't crash until I pulled your changes.

And I didn't push my tests, (I stash them) excluding a couple of lines that print the tex info for the worldgen background.

Edit: The mod seems to break at commit ca26cdf170.

Oh, sorry. It was those wicker imports in modenv.lua which were causing the issue. More precisely, it was my import of "lib.searchspace". I thought this was my recent search space implementation (used for spawning the shopkeeper on the road and other stuff), but this was an old implementation (made obsolete by the latest one) I had written when I first developed wicker for Tallbrood, which I didn't even remember was there (I thought I had kept in inside the Tallbrood code). This implementation wasn't "worldgen safe", using things which only exist in the "regular" global environment. I removed both the import and the old file from wicker.

The log prints the following with respect to the worldgen screen. It's a bit weird it's printed twice in a row, though.

WorldSim::SimThread::Main()DoLuaFile scripts/worldgen_main.luaDoLuaFile loading buffer scripts/worldgen_main.lua[19:22:38] (Up and Away mod prealpha) TheMod: update worldgen![19:22:38] (Up and Away mod prealpha) TheMod: update worldgen passed!Could not preload undefined prefab 0x32162aec (nite)Could not preload undefined prefab 0xbedbd850 (feathers)../mods/UpAndAway/code/main.lua(234,1) Image - images/ui.xml:bg_plain.tex	../mods/UpAndAway/code/main.lua(235,1) PRE	../mods/UpAndAway/code/main.lua(240,1) Image - images/ui.xml:bg_plain.tex	../mods/UpAndAway/code/main.lua(241,1) POST	[19:22:38] (Up and Away mod prealpha) TheMod: update worldgen![19:22:38] (Up and Away mod prealpha) TheMod: update worldgen passed!../mods/UpAndAway/code/main.lua(234,1) Image - images/ui.xml:bg_plain.tex	../mods/UpAndAway/code/main.lua(235,1) PRE	../mods/UpAndAway/code/main.lua(240,1) Image - images/ui.xml:bg_plain.tex	../mods/UpAndAway/code/main.lua(241,1) POST	scripts/modindex.lua(67,1) ModIndex: Load sequence finished successfully.

Oh, sorry. It was those wicker imports in modenv.lua which were causing the issue. More precisely, it was my import of "lib.searchspace". I thought this was my recent search space implementation (used for spawning the shopkeeper on the road and other stuff), but this was an old implementation (made obsolete by the latest one) I had written when I first developed wicker for Tallbrood, which I didn't even remember was there (I thought I had kept in inside the Tallbrood code). This implementation wasn't "worldgen safe", using things which only exist in the "regular" global environment. I removed both the import and the old file from wicker.

The log prints the following with respect to the worldgen screen. It's a bit weird it's printed twice in a row, though.

WorldSim::SimThread::Main()DoLuaFile scripts/worldgen_main.luaDoLuaFile loading buffer scripts/worldgen_main.lua[19:22:38] (Up and Away mod prealpha) TheMod: update worldgen![19:22:38] (Up and Away mod prealpha) TheMod: update worldgen passed!Could not preload undefined prefab 0x32162aec (nite)Could not preload undefined prefab 0xbedbd850 (feathers)../mods/UpAndAway/code/main.lua(234,1) Image - images/ui.xml:bg_plain.tex	../mods/UpAndAway/code/main.lua(235,1) PRE	../mods/UpAndAway/code/main.lua(240,1) Image - images/ui.xml:bg_plain.tex	../mods/UpAndAway/code/main.lua(241,1) POST	[19:22:38] (Up and Away mod prealpha) TheMod: update worldgen![19:22:38] (Up and Away mod prealpha) TheMod: update worldgen passed!../mods/UpAndAway/code/main.lua(234,1) Image - images/ui.xml:bg_plain.tex	../mods/UpAndAway/code/main.lua(235,1) PRE	../mods/UpAndAway/code/main.lua(240,1) Image - images/ui.xml:bg_plain.tex	../mods/UpAndAway/code/main.lua(241,1) POST	scripts/modindex.lua(67,1) ModIndex: Load sequence finished successfully.

I set it to print once before the texture is set, and once after, so you'll have to uncomment the SetTexture line to see what it's output is.

Edit: Hmm, it actually is printed twice in a row. (I thought you meant twice as in the PRE and POST were the same.)

@simplex

I'm getting a crash on the latest commit:

Starting upDon't Starve: 99241 WIN32_STEAMBuild Date: 2014-04-05_12-48-59THREAD - started 'GAClient' (7840)HttpClient::ClientThread::Main()cGame::InitializeOnMainThreadWindowManager::InitializeRestoreWindowPosition   Saved Client Pos (-32000 x -32000)   Adjusted Window Pos (-32008 x -32030)EnsureWindowOnScreen   It's not...   Monitor Work Area (0 x 0)GLInfo~~~~~~GL_VENDOR: Google Inc.GL_RENDERER: ANGLE (NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 )GL_VERSION: OpenGL ES 2.0 (ANGLE 1.0.0.2249)GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.00 (ANGLE 1.0.0.2249)OpenGL extensions (19, 19):GL_ANGLE_depth_textureGL_ANGLE_framebuffer_blitGL_ANGLE_framebuffer_multisampleGL_ANGLE_instanced_arraysGL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_orderGL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5GL_ANGLE_texture_usageGL_ANGLE_translated_shader_sourceGL_EXT_read_format_bgraGL_EXT_robustnessGL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888GL_EXT_texture_storageGL_OES_get_program_binaryGL_OES_packed_depth_stencilGL_OES_rgb8_rgba8GL_OES_standard_derivativesGL_OES_texture_npotGL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE = 8192GL_MAX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS = 16GL_MAX_RENDERBUFFER_SIZE = 8192GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS = 8192, 8192GL_MAX_VARYING_VECTORS = 10GL_MAX_VERTEX_ATTRIBS = 16GL_MAX_VERTEX_UNIFORM_VECTORS = 254GL_MAX_VERTEX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS = 4GL_MAX_FRAGMENT_UNIFORM_VECTORS = 2214 compressed texture formatstexture format 0x83f0texture format 0x83f1texture format 0x83f2texture format 0x83f3THREAD - started 'WindowsInputManager' (7756)cDontStarveGame::DoGameSpecificInitialize()cGame::StartPlayingLOADING LUADoLuaFile scripts/main.luaDoLuaFile loading buffer scripts/main.luascripts/main.lua(158,1) running main.lua    scripts/modindex.lua(401,1) WARNING: Force-enabling mod 'UpAndAway' from modsettings.lua! If you are not developing a mod, please use the in-game menu instead.    scripts/modindex.lua(401,1) WARNING: Force-enabling mod 'NoWarning' from modsettings.lua! If you are not developing a mod, please use the in-game menu instead.    scripts/modindex.lua(401,1) WARNING: Force-enabling mod 'ModTestingToolbox' from modsettings.lua! If you are not developing a mod, please use the in-game menu instead.    scripts/modindex.lua(257,1) loaded modindex    scripts/modindex.lua(57,1) ModIndex: Beginning normal load sequence.    scripts/mods.lua(144,1) Loading mod: ModTestingToolbox ( Mod Testing Toolbox) (Old API! (mod: 4 game: 5) )    scripts/mods.lua(144,1) Loading mod: NoWarning (No Warning) (Old API! (mod: 3 game: 5) )    scripts/mods.lua(144,1) Loading mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away) (Old API! (mod: 4 game: 5) )    scripts/mods.lua(168,1) Mod: ModTestingToolbox ( Mod Testing Toolbox)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    scripts/mods.lua(176,1) Mod: ModTestingToolbox ( Mod Testing Toolbox)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    scripts/mods.lua(168,1) Mod: ModTestingToolbox ( Mod Testing Toolbox)    Loading modmain.lua    scripts/mods.lua(103,1) modimport: ../mods/ModTestingToolbox/lib/use.lua    [14:28:22]  Mod Testing Toolbox: loading submodule debugkeys...[14:28:22]  Mod Testing Toolbox: loading submodule consoleutils...[14:28:22]  Mod Testing Toolbox: loading submodule reloadutils...[14:28:22]  Mod Testing Toolbox: loading submodule regen...scripts/mods.lua(168,1) Mod: NoWarning (No Warning)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    scripts/mods.lua(176,1) Mod: NoWarning (No Warning)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    scripts/mods.lua(168,1) Mod: NoWarning (No Warning)    Loading modmain.lua    scripts/mods.lua(168,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    scripts/mods.lua(103,1) modimport: ../mods/UpAndAway/lib/use.lua    wicker kernel: Received boot parameters, bootstrapping initiated.wicker kernel: Waiting for wicker stem.wicker kernel: Got "wicker.".wicker kernel: Adding kernel components.wicker kernel: Adding component 'cleanup'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'basic_utilities'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'import_essentials'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'layering'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'invariants'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'basic_importers'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'advanced_importers'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'bindings'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'extra_utilities'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'loaders'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'hooks'.wicker kernel: Finished adding kernel components.wicker kernel: Cleaning up.wicker kernel: Overriding package value.wicker kernel: Booted.scripts/mods.lua(182,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Error loading mod!...ay/wicker/init/kernel_components/basic_importers.lua:35: mod module 'wicker.lib.searchspace' not found:    no file 'wicker.lib.searchspace'no field package.preload['wicker.lib.searchspace']    no file '../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/lib/searchspace.lua'LUA ERROR stack traceback:        =[C] in function 'error'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/lib/use.lua(121,1) in function 'basic_import'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/basic_importers.lua(35,1) in function 'prefixed_import'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/basic_importers.lua(51,1) in function 'wickerrequire'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/code/modenv.lua(13,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/loaders.lua(109,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/lib/use.lua(109,1) in function 'basic_import'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/basic_importers.lua(35,1) in function 'prefixed_import'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/basic_importers.lua(64,1) in function 'importer'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/advanced_importers.lua(82,1) in function 'BindModModule'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/code/worldgen_main.lua(9,1) in function 'fn'    ...        =[C] in function 'SetPersistentString'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua(17,1) in function 'SavePersistentString'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/modindex.lua(58,1)        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/modindex.lua(45,1) in function 'BeginStartupSequence'        scripts/main.lua(266,1) in function 'callback'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/modindex.lua(268,1)        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/modindex.lua(248,1) in function 'Load'        scripts/main.lua(265,1) in main chunk    scripts/mods.lua(168,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)    Loading modmain.lua    scripts/mods.lua(103,1) modimport: ../mods/UpAndAway/lib/use.lua    scripts/mods.lua(103,1) modimport: ../mods/UpAndAway/assets.lua    scripts/mods.lua(103,1) modimport: ../mods/UpAndAway/asset_utils.lua    scripts/mods.lua(103,1) modimport: ../mods/UpAndAway/prefabfiles.lua    [14:28:22] (Up and Away mod prealpha) TheMod: any::function: 0B3DF528[14:28:22] (Up and Away mod prealpha) TheMod: Finished loading in 0.000 seconds.LOADING LUA SUCCESSscripts/playerdeaths.lua(79,1) PlayerDeaths loaded morgue    4498    scripts/playerprofile.lua(352,1) loaded profile    scripts/playerprofile.lua(416,1) bloom_enabled    false    scripts/saveindex.lua(97,1) loaded saveindex    scripts/gamelogic.lua(1118,1) OnFilesLoaded()    scripts/gamelogic.lua(1107,1) OnUpdatePurchaseStateComplete    scripts/gamelogic.lua(85,1)     Unload BE    Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4374c56c (yellowstaff)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x36768a92 (orangestaff)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x92ccc001 (coldfirepit)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x21e04429 (coldfirepit_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x8cc766ef (pumpkin_lantern)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xfdcabd86 (earmuffshat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x46094f1b (beefalohat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcceee6c3 (cutstone)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xaf34ecc0 (trunkvest_winter)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x875750ea (turf_road)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcd7669e5 (nightsword)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa8b25abc (wall_ruins_item)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xefa57cea (bandage)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x86860bc2 (boomerang)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe51acd32 (lightning_rod)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x947bfcb8 (lightning_rod_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb1fa364d (pickaxe)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3f5176c5 (firepit)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x8a462465 (firepit_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe87e06c0 (icebox)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf2bd1baa (icebox_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbea16a01 (hambat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xeb646050 (icehat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x10473739 (spear)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x8d44bbad (cookpot)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x30d2f57d (cookpot_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x89c20b1b (telebase)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x868a468f (telebase_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x9d92cce (purpleamulet)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcf1626 (rabbithouse)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1aa31ec4 (rabbithouse_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe474f23c (armormarble)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3ccdbe75 (icestaff)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x68ba7101 (researchlab3)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd6985329 (researchlab3_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x21bf03b1 (thulecite)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x539e9e8a (trunkvest_summer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf4eb0943 (shovel)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x38ebe80e (refined_black_crystal)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd311aaa1 (crystal_lamp)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x761a1799 (gunpowder)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa28833b1 (cotton_candy)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x9a99c7b7 (armorgrass)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xda17c8e8 (armorslurper)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x47611d71 (sweatervest)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x85181f7c (minerhat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe8f381a1 (turf_checkerfloor)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd3671c87 (rainhat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2e264dbc (blowdart_pipe)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc4101586 (hammer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x41ba89b5 (nightmarefuel)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xfbaefa0e (rainometer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xeea990dc (rainometer_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x7fcb037d (greenstaff)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3c935451 (eyeturret_item)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcba65752 (amulet)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe16c07d0 (ruinshat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcad92460 (flowerhat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb1591875 (greenamulet)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xdac7fbf5 (birdcage)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe1f9b335 (birdcage_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x68ba7102 (researchlab4)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x79aa04e8 (researchlab4_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x9b5cfc81 (blackstaff)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2c158f7c (torch)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x265d1455 (turf_woodfloor)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x9a0ed246 (yellowamulet)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc78d9876 (siestahut)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb22fa874 (siestahut_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xce5a342e (firesuppressor)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbbba0ebc (firesuppressor_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x9a6718eb (resurrectionstatue)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x6b0c64bf (resurrectionstatue_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xdfb37276 (telestaff)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3f6c9ebb (diviningrod)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe5936c6a (firestaff)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x34fb4f82 (pitchfork)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3d4d1dc6 (bedroll_straw)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xadfdb7ae (armor_sanity)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf8e41fa9 (bedroll_furry)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x5ce426c4 (blowdart_fire)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4740cff7 (tent)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb4d742b3 (tent_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4116c653 (raincoat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x62a5e7fe (nightlight)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x185806ec (nightlight_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa1e54a85 (goldenaxe)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe6af29d2 (compass)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x19c004b2 (pighouse)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x469fe538 (pighouse_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xca16846d (boards)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xfa14dec6 (birdtrap)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x7c11af2 (treasurechest)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd411bef8 (treasurechest_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xef21c9f2 (rope)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb981ecda (fast_farmplot)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x6c77c310 (fast_farmplot_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbcfca634 (strawhat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb6201ac9 (onemanband)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd496dc58 (refined_white_crystal)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x111db7ae (footballhat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1eee0485 (transistor)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1c4326ca (magnet)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc7dc3523 (grabber)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3aa3cdb3 (research_lectern)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1daa5ab7 (turf_carpetfloor)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x509cf627 (cotton_hat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcda99af6 (winterhat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd8067599 (beehat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa77110b7 (whitestaff)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1541c9cc (armorruins)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1c42203 (bell)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x15220700 (backpack)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x303bfdce (axe)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x378bda50 (wall_wood_item)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd5201c09 (beebox)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x753b7621 (beebox_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb918c5fd (fishingrod)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe2bfa46 (tophat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x7f46d7c0 (batbat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x5a59f5cc (goldenshovel)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x94cf6c04 (goldenpickaxe)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4d9a964d (trap)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4685284 (umbrella)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xda1f7edf (winterometer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x955229cb (winterometer_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1153dbb9 (pottedfern)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf2102a71 (pottedfern_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xacbea762 (fertilizer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3949a42 (meatrack)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x56340ba8 (meatrack_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x6dda899f (watermelonhat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4a2ead7c (weather_machine)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xde4bc7e7 (wall_hay_item)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2ca456a0 (orangeamulet)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3cb06493 (healingsalve)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x39311b4d (grass_umbrella)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x37c31aa6 (lantern)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x68ba7100 (researchlab2)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3386a16a (researchlab2_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x76d26529 (bugnet)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3edae42e (multitool_axe_pickaxe)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x7f2d088c (armorwood)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2e54b535 (cane)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xec43b9f4 (sewing_kit)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbc429ef3 (bushhat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1c48b877 (campfire)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xdfe3a33 (campfire_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x80cb1e18 (featherhat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x5a1e3c44 (cotton_vest)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x75370b6 (papyrus)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x68370bd6 (trap_teeth)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x8bbc7f55 (beemine)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xfb180669 (blowdart_sleep)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x38967bb2 (researchlab)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x77e9ae38 (researchlab_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1cd9e60e (razor)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xdf13a0c1 (ruins_bat)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x22ec3802 (wall_stone_item)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x8d60ee3a (coldfire)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe72d29b0 (coldfire_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x263bc4d5 (slow_farmplot)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x321f7255 (slow_farmplot_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe5071541 (nightmare_timepiece)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc3bf310c (blueamulet)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2ae7e3b3 (purplegem)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x739fbe3c (homesign)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x33fdbd2e (homesign_placer)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x6f21e747 (piggyback)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xdb20fa95 (heatrock)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf0330963 (panflute)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x33ab6997 (hud)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3364203d (forest)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2e5cb72d (cave)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x40b82ff2 (maxwell)Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbddda476 (fire)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1078732c (character_fire)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x427b5b39 (shatter)scripts/gamelogic.lua(88,1)     Unload BE done    scripts/dlcsupport.lua(25,1) Load scripts/DLC001_prefab_files    scripts/mods.lua(258,1) Mod: ModTestingToolbox ( Mod Testing Toolbox)    Registering prefabs    scripts/mods.lua(281,1) Mod: ModTestingToolbox ( Mod Testing Toolbox)      Registering default mod prefab    scripts/mods.lua(258,1) Mod: NoWarning (No Warning)    Registering prefabs    scripts/mods.lua(281,1) Mod: NoWarning (No Warning)      Registering default mod prefab    scripts/mods.lua(258,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)    Registering prefabs    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/winnie    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        winnie    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/winnie_staff    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        winnie_staff    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloudrealm    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cloudrealm    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_mist    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cloud_mist    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_lightning    scripts/mods.lua(17,1) error calling LoadPrefabFile in mod UpAndAway (Up and Away):...a/../mods/UpAndAway/code/prefabs/cloud_lightning.lua:27: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'LIGHT_INTENSITY' (a nil value)LUA ERROR stack traceback:        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/code/prefabs/cloud_lightning.lua(27,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/loaders.lua(109,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/lib/use.lua(109,1) in function 'basic_import'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/basic_importers.lua(35,1) in function 'prefixed_import'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/basic_importers.lua(64,1)        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/scripts/prefabs/cloud_lightning.lua(1,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua(73,1)        =(tail call) ?        =[C] in function 'xpcall'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(15,1)        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(265,1) in function 'RegisterPrefabs'    ...        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/saveindex.lua(89,1) in function 'Load'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1135,1) in function 'callback'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(438,1) in function 'Set'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(330,1)        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(328,1) in function 'Load'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1134,1) in main chunk        =[C] in function 'require'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua(640,1)    scripts/mods.lua(215,1) Disabling UpAndAway (Up and Away) because it had an error.    scripts/mods.lua(215,1) Disabling UpAndAway (Up and Away) because it had an error.    scripts/frontend.lua(712,1) SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/shopkeeper    scripts/mods.lua(17,1) error calling LoadPrefabFile in mod UpAndAway (Up and Away):...e/data/../mods/UpAndAway/code/prefabs/shopkeeper.lua:7: attempt to index field 'SHOPKEEPER' (a nil value)LUA ERROR stack traceback:        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/code/prefabs/shopkeeper.lua(7,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/loaders.lua(109,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/lib/use.lua(109,1) in function 'basic_import'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/basic_importers.lua(35,1) in function 'prefixed_import'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/basic_importers.lua(64,1)        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/scripts/prefabs/shopkeeper.lua(1,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua(73,1)        =(tail call) ?        =[C] in function 'xpcall'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(15,1)        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(265,1) in function 'RegisterPrefabs'    ...        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/saveindex.lua(89,1) in function 'Load'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1135,1) in function 'callback'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(438,1) in function 'Set'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(330,1)        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(328,1) in function 'Load'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1134,1) in main chunk        =[C] in function 'require'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua(640,1)    scripts/mods.lua(215,1) Disabling UpAndAway (Up and Away) because it had an error.    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/shopkeeper_spawner    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        shopkeeper_spawner    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/sheep    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        sheep    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/vine    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        vine    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/bee_marshmallow    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        bee_marshmallow    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/hive_marshmallow    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        hive_marshmallow    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/candy_fruit    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        candy_fruit    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/marshmallow    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        marshmallow    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/skyflies    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        skyflies    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/flying_fish    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        flying_fish    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        flying_fish_cooked    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/goose    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        goose    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/longbill    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        longbill    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_spire    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        crystal_spire    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/skyflower    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        skyflower    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/skyflower_petals    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        skyflower_petals    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        datura_petals    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/beanstalk    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        beanstalk    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/beanstalk_exit    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        beanstalk_exit    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/thunder_tree    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        thunder_tree    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/balloon_hound    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        balloon_hound    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        balloon_icehound    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        balloon_firehound    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/beanlet_shell    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        beanlet_shell    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cheshire    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cheshire    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/chimera    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        chimera    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_algae    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cloud_algae    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_algae_fragment    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cloud_algae_fragment    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_coral    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cloud_coral    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_coral_fragment    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cloud_coral_fragment    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/flying_fish_pond    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        flying_fish_pond    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/alien    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        alien    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/greenbean    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        greenbean    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/jellyshroom    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        jellyshroom_red    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        jellyshroom_green    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        jellyshroom_blue    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        jellycap_red    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        jellycap_green    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        jellycap_blue    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/manta    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        manta    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/manta_leather    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        manta_leather    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/quartz_torch    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        quartz_torch    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/refiner    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        refiner    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/scarecrow    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        scarecrow    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/beanstalk_chunk    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        beanstalk_chunk    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/magic_beans    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        magic_beans    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        magic_beans_cooked    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        magic_beans_placer    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/beanstalk_sapling    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        beanstalk_sapling    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_cotton    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cloud_cotton    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_turf    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cloud_turf    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_bush    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cloud_bush    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloudcrag    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cloudcrag    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/golden_egg    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        golden_egg    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/duckraptor    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        duckraptor    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/antlion    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        antlion    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/lionblob    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        lionblob    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/owl    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        owl    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_relic    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        crystal_relic    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_fragment_relic    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        crystal_fragment_relic    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_fragment_spire    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        crystal_fragment_spire    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cotton_vest    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cotton_vest    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/research_lectern    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        research_lectern    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/bean_giant    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        bean_giant    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/smores    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        smores    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/weather_machine    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        weather_machine    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/skytrap    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        skytrap    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_lamp    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        crystal_lamp    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cotton_candy    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cotton_candy    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/rainbowcoon    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        rainbowcoon    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/ball_lightning    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        ball_lightning    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/magnet    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        magnet    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/grabber    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        grabber    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cotton_candy    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cotton_candy    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/smores    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        smores    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/rubber    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        rubber    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_fragment_black    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        crystal_fragment_black    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_fragment_white    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        crystal_fragment_white    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_fragment_water    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        crystal_fragment_water    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_fragment_quartz    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        crystal_fragment_quartz    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/golden_sunflower    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        golden_sunflower    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/golden_sunflower_seeds    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        golden_sunflower_seeds    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/gustflower    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        gustflower    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/gustflower_seeds    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        gustflower_seeds    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        gustflower_seeds_placer    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/beanlet_zealot    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        beanlet_zealot    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/octocopter    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        octocopter    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/live_gnome    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        live_gnome    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_black    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        crystal_black    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_white    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        crystal_white    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/beanlet    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        beanlet    HttpClientWriteCallback (0x01F849F7, 1, 16, 0x06BFFD30)scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/golden_golem    HttpClientWriteCallback READ 16 (16 total)scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        golden_golem    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/monolith    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        monolith    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_water    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        crystal_water    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_quartz    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        crystal_quartz    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/sky_lemur    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        sky_lemur    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cotton_hat    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cotton_hat    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/whirlwind    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        whirlwind    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/bean_giant_statue    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        bean_giant_statue    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cumulostone    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cumulostone    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/dragonblood_tree    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        dragonblood_tree    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/dragonblood_sap    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        dragonblood_sap    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_light    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        crystal_light    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_fragment_light    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        crystal_fragment_light    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/bird_paradise    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        bird_paradise    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cauldron    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cauldron    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_bomb    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cloud_bomb    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_fruit_tree    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cloud_fruit_tree    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_fruit    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cloud_fruit    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_wall    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        cloud_wall    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_wall    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        crystal_wall    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/beanstalk_wall    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        beanstalk_wall    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        beanstalk_wall_item    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_armor    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        crystal_armor    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_axe    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        crystal_axe    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/golden_amulet    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        golden_amulet    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/kite    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        kite    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/golden_rose    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        golden_rose    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/golden_petals    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        golden_petals    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/colored_corn    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        colored_corn    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/tea    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        sweet_greentea    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        greentea    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        sweet_blacktea    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        blacktea    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/tea_leaves    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        tea_leaves    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        blacktea_leaves    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/tea_bush    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        tea_bush    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/kettle    scripts/mods.lua(17,1) error calling LoadPrefabFile in mod UpAndAway (Up and Away):...t_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/code/lib/brewing.lua:150: attempt to concatenate local 'name' (a nil value)LUA ERROR stack traceback:        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/code/lib/brewing.lua(150,1) in function '_ctor'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/class.lua(98,1) in function 'Recipe'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/code/resources/brewing_recipebook.lua(36,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/loaders.lua(109,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/lib/use.lua(109,1) in function 'basic_import'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/basic_importers.lua(35,1) in function 'prefixed_import'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/basic_importers.lua(64,1) in function 'modrequire'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/code/prefabs/kettle.lua(24,1) in function 'BuildKettlePrefab'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/code/prefabs/kettle.lua(286,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/loaders.lua(109,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/lib/use.lua(109,1) in function 'basic_import'    ...        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/saveindex.lua(89,1) in function 'Load'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1135,1) in function 'callback'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(438,1) in function 'Set'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(330,1)        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(328,1) in function 'Load'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1134,1) in main chunk        =[C] in function 'require'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua(640,1)    scripts/mods.lua(215,1) Disabling UpAndAway (Up and Away) because it had an error.    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/ua_staves    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        blackstaff    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        whitestaff    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/weavernest    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        weavernest    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        weavernest_2    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        weavernest_3    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/weaver_bird    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        weaver_bird    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/package    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        package    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        package_placer    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/refined_black_crystal    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        refined_black_crystal    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/refined_white_crystal    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        refined_white_crystal    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/dragonblood_log    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        dragonblood_log    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/thunder_log    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        thunder_log    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/octocopter_wreckage    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        octocopter_wreckage    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        octocopterpart1    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        octocopterpart2    scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)        octocopterpart3    scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/mushroom_hat    scripts/mods.lua(17,1) error calling LoadPrefabFile in mod UpAndAway (Up and Away):.../wicker/init/kernel_components/import_essentials.lua:81: bad argument #1 to 'oldpairs' (table expected, got nil)LUA ERROR stack traceback:        =[C] in function 'oldpairs'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/import_essentials.lua(81,1) in function 'pairs'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/code/prefabs/mushroom_hat.lua(41,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/loaders.lua(109,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/lib/use.lua(109,1) in function 'basic_import'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/basic_importers.lua(35,1) in function 'prefixed_import'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/wicker/init/kernel_components/basic_importers.lua(64,1)        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/UpAndAway/scripts/prefabs/mushroom_hat.lua(1,1) in function 'fn'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua(73,1)        =(tail call) ?        =[C] in function 'xpcall'    ...        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/saveindex.lua(89,1) in function 'Load'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1135,1) in function 'callback'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(438,1) in function 'Set'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(330,1)        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(328,1) in function 'Load'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1134,1) in main chunk        =[C] in function 'require'        C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua(640,1)    scripts/mods.lua(215,1) Disabling UpAndAway (Up and Away) because it had an error.    scripts/mods.lua(281,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)      Registering default mod prefab    Could not preload undefined prefab 0xceffd968 (cactusflower)Could not preload undefined prefab 0x32162aec (nite)Could not preload undefined prefab 0xbedbd850 (feathers)Could not preload undefined prefab 0x776d3ac8 (shopkeeper)Could not preload undefined prefab 0x325e5220 (cloud_lightning)scripts/gamelogic.lua(96,1)     Load FE    scripts/gamelogic.lua(98,1)     Load FE: done    scripts/screens/mainscreen.lua(516,1) platform_motd    table: 1E770AB0    SimLuaProxy::QueryServer()scripts/modindex.lua(67,1) ModIndex: Load sequence finished successfully.    Reset() returningQueryServerComplete no callbackHttpClientWriteCallback (0x01F84A78, 1, 999, 0x06BFFD30)HttpClientWriteCallback READ 999 (999 total)scripts/screens/mainscreen.lua(516,1) platform_motd    table: 1E7967D8   

On the plus side, I fixed the worldgen background problem and can push as soon as the game works again. :p

@simplex

I'm getting a crash on the latest commit

Yes, sorry. That's exactly the issue I had mentioned before, the import of lib.searchspace in modenv.lua (modenv.lua:13). I had to leave home in a hurry when I fixed that and announced I had fixed it, but as it turns out I forgot to commit and push the changes. :razz:

Now it's fixed.

Yes, sorry. That's exactly the issue I had mentioned before, the import of lib.searchspace in modenv.lua (modenv.lua:13). I had to leave home in a hurry when I fixed that and announced I had fixed it, but as it turns out I forgot to commit and push the changes. :razz:

Now it's fixed.

No sweat. :p

Here's how I fixed the worldgen background. This makes no sense on a per-OS basis, but it was the solution nonetheless:

I changed "bg_plain" in the xml to "bg_up" and made the same change in main.lua.

Now, why the hell that was necessary to make Windows, and only Windows, correctly display the worldgen background, I don't know.

../mods/UpAndAway/code/main.lua(240,1) Image - ../mods/UpAndAway/images/bg_up.xml:bg_up.tex    ../mods/UpAndAway/code/main.lua(241,1) POST  

Found a couple of weird bugs.

scripts/brains/tornadobrain.lua:19: variable 'Leash' is not declaredLUA ERROR stack traceback:        =[C] in function 'error'        scripts/strict.lua(23,1)        scripts/brains/tornadobrain.lua(19,1) in function 'OnStart'        scripts/brain.lua(189,1) in function 'Start'        scripts/entityscript.lua(544,1) in function 'RestartBrain'        scripts/mainfunctions.lua(368,1)scripts/frontend.lua(712,1) SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen	scripts/mods.lua(293,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_BetterCrashes	scripts/mods.lua(293,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_UpAndAway	Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbedbd850 (feathers)Could not unload undefined prefab 0x32162aec (nite)scripts/mods.lua(293,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_ModTestingToolbox	Collecting garbage...lua_gc took 0.20 seconds~SimLuaProxy()lua_close took 0.33 secondsReleaseAllReleaseAll FinishedcGame::StartPlayingLOADING LUADoLuaFile scripts/main.luaDoLuaFile loading buffer scripts/main.luascripts/main.lua(158,1) running main.lua	scripts/modindex.lua(401,1) WARNING: Force-enabling mod 'BetterCrashes' from modsettings.lua! If you are not developing a mod, please use the in-game menu instead.	scripts/modindex.lua(401,1) WARNING: Force-enabling mod 'ModTestingToolbox' from modsettings.lua! If you are not developing a mod, please use the in-game menu instead.	scripts/modindex.lua(401,1) WARNING: Force-enabling mod 'UpAndAway' from modsettings.lua! If you are not developing a mod, please use the in-game menu instead.	scripts/modindex.lua(257,1) loaded modindex	scripts/modindex.lua(57,1) ModIndex: Beginning normal load sequence.	scripts/mods.lua(144,1) Loading mod: BetterCrashes (Better Crashes)	scripts/mods.lua(144,1) Loading mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away) (Old API! (mod: 4 game: 5) )	scripts/mods.lua(144,1) Loading mod: ModTestingToolbox ( Mod Testing Toolbox) (Old API! (mod: 4 game: 5) )	scripts/mods.lua(168,1) Mod: BetterCrashes (Better Crashes)	Loading modworldgenmain.lua	scripts/mods.lua(176,1) Mod: BetterCrashes (Better Crashes)	  Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.	scripts/mods.lua(168,1) Mod: BetterCrashes (Better Crashes)	Loading modmain.lua	scripts/mods.lua(168,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	Loading modworldgenmain.lua	scripts/mods.lua(103,1) modimport: ../mods/UpAndAway/lib/use.lua	wicker kernel: Received boot parameters, bootstrapping initiated.wicker kernel: Waiting for wicker stem.wicker kernel: Got "wicker.".wicker kernel: Adding kernel components.wicker kernel: Adding component 'cleanup'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'basic_utilities'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'import_essentials'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'layering'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'invariants'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'basic_importers'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'advanced_importers'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'bindings'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'extra_utilities'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'loaders'.wicker kernel: Adding component 'hooks'.wicker kernel: Finished adding kernel components.wicker kernel: Cleaning up.wicker kernel: Overriding package value.wicker kernel: Booted.[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddTile("POOPCLOUD", 65.00, "poopcloud", [table: 0x220413a8], [table: 0x1a926e68])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("minimap", [function: 0xcc2c4b0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddTile("AURORA", 66.00, "aurora", [table: 0x1f55f0b0], [table: 0x1f55f120])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("minimap", [function: 0x15bc0f78])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddTile("SNOW", 67.00, "snow", [table: 0x199cd3a8], [table: 0x199cd418])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("minimap", [function: 0x15bc0ed8])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddTile("RAINBOW", 68.00, "rainbow", [table: 0xd0e6868], [table: 0xd0e68d8])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("minimap", [function: 0xa20f9c8])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddRoom("BGCloud", [table: 0x1942bbc0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddRoom("BeanstalkSpawn", [table: 0x19c05528])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddRoom("SkyflowerGarden", [table: 0x1b7e73a8])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddRoom("SheepHerd", [table: 0x1b7e8790])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddRoom("BushGarden", [table: 0x1942a728])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddRoom("BGAurora", [table: 0x1c89dd40])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddRoom("Vine_Room", [table: 0x1c89f310])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddRoom("CragLanding", [table: 0x24723810])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddRoom("Bigbird_Nest", [table: 0x24724d98])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddRoom("Beanlet_Den", [table: 0x18bd09a0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddRoom("BGSnow", [table: 0x18bd1f08])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddRoom("Thunder_Forest", [table: 0x15313ee0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddRoom("Sea_Mimic", [table: 0x153154d8])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddRoom("Manta_Room", [table: 0x1b3b47b0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddRoom("BGRainbow", [table: 0x1b3b5d88])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddRoom("Rainbow_Room", [table: 0x1080fce8])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddRoom("Crystal_Fields", [table: 0x10811260])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddRoom("Fish_Fields", [table: 0x179972f8])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddKey("CRAFTABLE_HEAT")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddKey("SUSTAINABLE_HEAT")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddLock("CRAFTABLE_HEAT", [table: 0xcaeb4a8])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddLock("SUSTAINABLE_HEAT", [table: 0x23d59b98])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddLock("HEAT", [table: 0x115b8088])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: heat key: SUSTAINABLE_HEAT[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddTask("Cloud_Innocent_Generic_Biome", [table: 0x2589a718])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddTask("Cloud_Generic_Biome", [table: 0x2589bd20])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddTask("Cloud_Innocent_Snow_Biome", [table: 0x179698b0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddTask("Cloud_Snow_Biome", [table: 0x1796b080])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddTask("Cloud_Innocent_Aurora_Biome", [table: 0xc944498])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddTask("Cloud_Aurora_Biome", [table: 0x194989b0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddTask("Cloud_Innocent_Rainbow_Biome", [table: 0x1949a070])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddTask("Cloud_Rainbow_Biome", [table: 0x162abe98])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddTask("UpAndAway_survival_preview_1", [table: 0x162adb70])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddTask("UpAndAway_survival_preview_2", [table: 0x1b8d8330])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddTask("UpAndAway_survival_preview_3", [table: 0x1b8d99f8])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddCloudLevel([table: 0x1b1bbd60])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddLevel(2.00, [table: 0x1b1bbd60])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: Added Cloud Level to cave_levels[-1][16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddLevel(1.00, [table: 0x33c65d58])scripts/mods.lua(168,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	Loading modmain.lua	scripts/mods.lua(103,1) modimport: ../mods/UpAndAway/lib/use.lua	scripts/mods.lua(103,1) modimport: ../mods/UpAndAway/assets.lua	scripts/mods.lua(103,1) modimport: ../mods/UpAndAway/asset_utils.lua	scripts/mods.lua(103,1) modimport: ../mods/UpAndAway/prefabfiles.lua	[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddClassPostConstruct("screens/mainscreen", [function: 0x1f4967d0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddSimPostInit([function: 0x30739230])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInitAny([function: 0x1b5dd768])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddClassPostConstruct("screens/loadgamescreen", [function: 0x1660e708])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddClassPostConstruct("screens/slotdetailsscreen", [function: 0x1660fbc8])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("world", [function: 0x1336ee68])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPlayerPrefabPostInit([function: 0x1336f5c0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddSimPostInit([function: 0x158446b0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddComponentPostInit("burnable", [function: 0x29800da8])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddComponentPostInit("explosive", [function: 0x1b4e3900])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddComponentPostInit("fueled", [function: 0x1b4e38d0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("walrus_camp", [function: 0x20559ba0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("pigking", [function: 0x20559ba0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("shopkeeper", [function: 0x20559ba0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("cave_entrance", [function: 0x20559ba0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("cave_exit", [function: 0x20559ba0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("beanstalk", [function: 0x20559ba0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("beanstalk_sapling", [function: 0x20559ba0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("beanstalk_exit", [function: 0x20559ba0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("adventure_portal", [function: 0x20559ba0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("wormhole", [function: 0x20559ba0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("wormhole_limited_1", [function: 0x20559ba0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("houndmound", [function: 0x20559ba0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("ancient_altar", [function: 0x20559ba0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("ancient_altar_broken", [function: 0x20559ba0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddSimPostInit([function: 0x16363700])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddAction([table: 0x17ef0bc8])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddStategraphActionHandler("wilson", [table: 0x13648d28])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddAction([table: 0x1364a0b0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddStategraphActionHandler("wilson", [table: 0xe214670])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddGamePostInit([function: 0x1d529040])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddTechBranch("FABLE", 3.00)[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrototyperTree("RESEARCH_LECTERN", [table: 0x100dfcc8], "Use a Cumulocator Station to build a prototype!")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddSimPostInit([function: 0x18f66958])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddGamePostInit([function: 0xcd0b958])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddSimPostInit([function: 0xcd0ccd8])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddClassPostConstruct("screens/mainscreen", [function: 0xcd0e0d8])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("mound", [function: 0x1a670eb0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddSimPostInit([function: 0x1a671a10])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddSimPostInit([function: 0x1359e398])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddSimPostInit([function: 0x1359f6f0])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddSimPostInit([function: 0x135a0a48])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddSimPostInit([function: 0xaf0f600])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddMinimapAtlas("images/winnie.xml")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddMinimapAtlas("images/beanstalk.xml")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddMinimapAtlas("images/beanstalk_exit.xml")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddMinimapAtlas("images/cloud_algae.xml")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddMinimapAtlas("images/shopkeeper.xml")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddMinimapAtlas("images/scarecrow.xml")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddMinimapAtlas("images/cloudcrag.xml")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddMinimapAtlas("images/octocopter.xml")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddMinimapAtlas("images/dragonblood_tree.xml")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddMinimapAtlas("images/hive_marshmallow.xml")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddMinimapAtlas("images/cauldron.xml")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddMinimapAtlas("images/thunder_tree.xml")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddMinimapAtlas("images/jellyshroom_red.xml")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddMinimapAtlas("images/jellyshroom_green.xml")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddMinimapAtlas("images/jellyshroom_blue.xml")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddMinimapAtlas("images/cloud_bush.xml")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddMinimapAtlas("images/tea_bush.xml")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddModCharacter("winnie")[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: @UpAndAway/wicker/api/themod.lua:323: Calling AddPrefabPostInit("forest", [function: 0x347c1890])[16:32:09] (Up and Away) TheMod: Finished loading in 0.000 seconds.scripts/mods.lua(168,1) Mod: ModTestingToolbox ( Mod Testing Toolbox)	Loading modworldgenmain.lua	scripts/mods.lua(176,1) Mod: ModTestingToolbox ( Mod Testing Toolbox)	  Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.	scripts/mods.lua(168,1) Mod: ModTestingToolbox ( Mod Testing Toolbox)	Loading modmain.lua	scripts/mods.lua(103,1) modimport: ../mods/ModTestingToolbox/lib/use.lua	[16:32:09]  Mod Testing Toolbox: loading submodule debugkeys...[16:32:09]  Mod Testing Toolbox: loading submodule consoleutils...[16:32:09]  Mod Testing Toolbox: loading submodule reloadutils...[16:32:09]  Mod Testing Toolbox: loading submodule regen...LOADING LUA SUCCESSscripts/playerdeaths.lua(79,1) PlayerDeaths loaded morgue	4526	scripts/playerprofile.lua(352,1) loaded profile	scripts/playerprofile.lua(416,1) bloom_enabled	true	scripts/saveindex.lua(97,1) loaded saveindex	scripts/gamelogic.lua(1118,1) OnFilesLoaded()	scripts/gamelogic.lua(1107,1) OnUpdatePurchaseStateComplete	scripts/gamelogic.lua(102,1) 	BE assets already loaded	scripts/dlcsupport.lua(25,1) Load scripts/DLC001_prefab_files	scripts/mods.lua(258,1) Mod: BetterCrashes (Better Crashes)	Registering prefabs	scripts/mods.lua(281,1) Mod: BetterCrashes (Better Crashes)	  Registering default mod prefab	scripts/mods.lua(258,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	Registering prefabs	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/winnie	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    winnie	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/winnie_staff	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    winnie_staff	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloudrealm	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cloudrealm	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_mist	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cloud_mist	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_lightning	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cloud_lightning	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/shopkeeper	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    shopkeeper	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/shopkeeper_spawner	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    shopkeeper_spawner	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/sheep	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    sheep	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/vine	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    vine	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/bee_marshmallow	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    bee_marshmallow	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/hive_marshmallow	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    hive_marshmallow	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/candy_fruit	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    candy_fruit	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/marshmallow	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    marshmallow	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/skyflies	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    skyflies	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/flying_fish	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    flying_fish	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    flying_fish_dead	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    flying_fish_cooked	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/goose	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    goose	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/longbill	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    longbill	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_spire	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    crystal_spire	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/skyflower	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    skyflower	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/skyflower_petals	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    skyflower_petals	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    datura_petals	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/beanstalk	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    beanstalk	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/beanstalk_exit	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    beanstalk_exit	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/thunder_tree	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    thunder_tree	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/balloon_hound	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    balloon_hound	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    balloon_icehound	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    balloon_firehound	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/beanlet_shell	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    beanlet_shell	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cheshire	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cheshire	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/chimera	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    chimera	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_algae	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cloud_algae	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_algae_fragment	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cloud_algae_fragment	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_coral	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cloud_coral	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_coral_fragment	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cloud_coral_fragment	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/flying_fish_pond	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    flying_fish_pond	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/alien	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    alien	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/greenbean	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    greenbean	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/jellyshroom	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    jellyshroom_red	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    jellyshroom_green	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    jellyshroom_blue	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    jellycap_red	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    jellycap_green	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    jellycap_blue	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/manta	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    manta	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/manta_leather	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    manta_leather	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/quartz_torch	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    quartz_torch	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/refiner	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    refiner	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/scarecrow	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    scarecrow	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/beanstalk_chunk	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    beanstalk_chunk	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/magic_beans	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    magic_beans	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    magic_beans_cooked	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    magic_beans_placer	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/beanstalk_sapling	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    beanstalk_sapling	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_cotton	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cloud_cotton	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_turf	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cloud_turf	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_bush	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cloud_bush	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloudcrag	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cloudcrag	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/golden_egg	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    golden_egg	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/wind_axe	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    wind_axe	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/duckraptor	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    duckraptor	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/antlion	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    antlion	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/lionblob	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    lionblob	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/owl	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    owl	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_relic	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    crystal_relic	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_fragment_relic	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    crystal_fragment_relic	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_fragment_spire	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    crystal_fragment_spire	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cotton_vest	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cotton_vest	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/research_lectern	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    research_lectern	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/bean_giant	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    bean_giant	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/beanstalk_wall	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    beanstalk_wall	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    beanstalk_wall_item	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    beanstalk_wall_placer	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/smores	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    smores	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/weather_machine	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    weather_machine	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/skytrap	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    skytrap	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_lamp	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    crystal_lamp	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cotton_candy	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cotton_candy	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/rainbowcoon	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    rainbowcoon	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/ball_lightning	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    ball_lightning	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/magnet	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    magnet	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/grabber	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    grabber	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cotton_candy	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cotton_candy	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/smores	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    smores	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/rubber	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    rubber	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_fragment_black	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    crystal_fragment_black	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_fragment_white	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    crystal_fragment_white	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_fragment_water	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    crystal_fragment_water	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_fragment_quartz	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    crystal_fragment_quartz	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/golden_sunflower	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    golden_sunflower	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/golden_sunflower_seeds	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    golden_sunflower_seeds	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/gustflower	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    gustflower	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/gustflower_seeds	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    gustflower_seeds	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    gustflower_seeds_placer	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/beanlet_zealot	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    beanlet_zealot	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/octocopter	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    octocopter	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/live_gnome	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    live_gnome	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_black	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    crystal_black	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_white	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    crystal_white	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/beanlet	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    beanlet	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/golden_golem	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    golden_golem	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/monolith	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    monolith	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_water	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    crystal_water	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_quartz	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    crystal_quartz	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/sky_lemur	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    sky_lemur	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cotton_hat	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cotton_hat	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/whirlwind	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    whirlwind	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/bean_giant_statue	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    bean_giant_statue	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cumulostone	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cumulostone	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/dragonblood_tree	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    dragonblood_tree	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/dragonblood_sap	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    dragonblood_sap	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_light	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    crystal_light	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_fragment_light	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    crystal_fragment_light	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/bird_paradise	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    bird_paradise	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cauldron	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cauldron	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_bomb	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cloud_bomb	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_fruit_tree	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cloud_fruit_tree	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_fruit	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cloud_fruit	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_wall	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cloud_wall	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_wall	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    crystal_wall	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/beanstalk_wall	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    beanstalk_wall	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    beanstalk_wall_item	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    beanstalk_wall_placer	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_armor	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    crystal_armor	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/crystal_axe	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    crystal_axe	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/golden_amulet	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    golden_amulet	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/kite	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    kite	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/golden_rose	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    golden_rose	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/golden_petals	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    golden_petals	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/colored_corn	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    colored_corn	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/tea	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    sweet_greentea	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    greentea	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    sweet_blacktea	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    blacktea	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/tea_leaves	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    tea_leaves	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    blacktea_leaves	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/tea_bush	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    tea_bush	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/kettle	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    kettle	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    kettle_item	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    kettle_placer	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/ua_staves	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    blackstaff	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    whitestaff	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/weavernest	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    weavernest	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    weavernest_2	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    weavernest_3	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/weaver_bird	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    weaver_bird	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/package	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    package	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    package_placer	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/refined_black_crystal	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    refined_black_crystal	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/refined_white_crystal	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    refined_white_crystal	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/dragonblood_log	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    dragonblood_log	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/thunder_log	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    thunder_log	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/octocopter_wreckage	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    octocopter_wreckage	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    octocopterpart1	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    octocopterpart2	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    octocopterpart3	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    part1spawner	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    part2spawner	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    part3spawner	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/mushroom_hat	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    mushroom_hat	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/sheepherd	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    sheepherd	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/mantaspawner	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    mantaspawner	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/cloud_jelly	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    cloud_jelly	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/gummybear	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    gummybear	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    gummybear_rainbow	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/gummybear_den	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    gummybear_den	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/thunderboards	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    thunderboards	scripts/mods.lua(264,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering prefab file: prefabs/ambrosia	scripts/mods.lua(268,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	    ambrosia	scripts/mods.lua(281,1) Mod: UpAndAway (Up and Away)	  Registering default mod prefab	Could not preload undefined prefab 0x32162aec (nite)Could not preload undefined prefab 0xbedbd850 (feathers)scripts/mods.lua(258,1) Mod: ModTestingToolbox ( Mod Testing Toolbox)	Registering prefabs	scripts/mods.lua(281,1) Mod: ModTestingToolbox ( Mod Testing Toolbox)	  Registering default mod prefab	MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( minimap/minimap_data.xml )MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( ../mods/UpAndAway/images/winnie.xml )MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( ../mods/UpAndAway/images/beanstalk.xml )MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( ../mods/UpAndAway/images/beanstalk_exit.xml )MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( ../mods/UpAndAway/images/cloud_algae.xml )MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( ../mods/UpAndAway/images/shopkeeper.xml )MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( ../mods/UpAndAway/images/scarecrow.xml )MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( ../mods/UpAndAway/images/cloudcrag.xml )MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( ../mods/UpAndAway/images/octocopter.xml )MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( ../mods/UpAndAway/images/dragonblood_tree.xml )MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( ../mods/UpAndAway/images/hive_marshmallow.xml )MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( ../mods/UpAndAway/images/cauldron.xml )MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( ../mods/UpAndAway/images/thunder_tree.xml )MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( ../mods/UpAndAway/images/jellyshroom_red.xml )MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( ../mods/UpAndAway/images/jellyshroom_green.xml )MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( ../mods/UpAndAway/images/jellyshroom_blue.xml )MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( ../mods/UpAndAway/images/cloud_bush.xml )MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( ../mods/UpAndAway/images/tea_bush.xml )scripts/components/seasonmanager.lua(1414,1) SPRING TIME	scripts/components/seasonmanager.lua(411,1) spring:0 day:7 night:4 dusk:5	scripts/components/seasonmanager.lua(411,1) spring:0 day:7 night:4 dusk:5	[16:32:10] (Up and Away) TheMod: Built cloudrealm entity [100013 - cave]scripts/gamelogic.lua(445,1) Loading Nav Grid	scripts/components/seasonmanager.lua(411,1) winter:0.5 day:0 night:0 dusk:16	Could not find anim [idle1] in bank [abigail_flower]scripts/components/seasonmanager.lua(1388,1) WINTER TIME	scripts/components/seasonmanager.lua:913: attempt to index field 'snow' (a nil value)LUA ERROR stack traceback:        scripts/components/seasonmanager.lua(913,1) in function 'StopPrecip'        scripts/tuning_override.lua(452,1) in function '?'        scripts/tuning_override.lua(467,1) in function 'doit'        scripts/gamelogic.lua(574,1) in function 'PopulateWorld'        scripts/gamelogic.lua(788,1) in function 'DoInitGame'        scripts/gamelogic.lua(965,1) in function 'cb'        scripts/saveindex.lua(441,1)        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'        scripts/saveindex.lua(418,1) in function 'GetSaveData'        scripts/gamelogic.lua(967,1) in function 'DoLoadWorld'        scripts/gamelogic.lua(1014,1) in function 'LoadSlot'	...        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'        scripts/saveindex.lua(89,1) in function 'Load'        scripts/gamelogic.lua(1135,1) in function 'callback'        scripts/playerprofile.lua(438,1) in function 'Set'        scripts/playerprofile.lua(330,1)        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'        scripts/playerprofile.lua(328,1) in function 'Load'        scripts/gamelogic.lua(1134,1) in main chunk        =[C] in function 'require'        scripts/mainfunctions.lua(640,1)scripts/frontend.lua(712,1) SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen

The first one was upon using the weather vane on an owl.

The second was trying to reload the game.

Found a couple of weird bugs.

The first one was upon using the weather vane on an owl.

The second was trying to reload the game.

How is the first bug weird? Just check the line causing it, it's a vanilla (RoG, actually) bug. tornadobrain.lua uses the Leash behaviour but does not require it. Just put

require "behaviours/leash"
in whatever one of our files ends up triggering it (I don't know what "weather vane" stands for).

The second is certainly related to the recently added snow fall in snow biomes. The game insists on setting the cloudrealm to cave weather, and I'm having to do some workarounds which apparently are failing in this case. Did you have RoG enabled or not?

How is the first bug weird? Just check the line causing it, it's a vanilla (RoG, actually) bug. tornadobrain.lua uses the Leash behaviour but does not require it. Just put

in whatever one of our files ends up triggering it (I don't know what "weather vane" stands for).

The second is certainly related to the recently added snow fall in snow biomes. The game insists on setting the cloudrealm to cave weather, and I'm having to do some workarounds which apparently are failing in this case. Did you have RoG enabled or not?

The weather vane is a new 'gadget' (whatever that means) in the latest patch to RoG. Yeah, I almost always have RoG enabled.

The weather vane is a new 'gadget' (whatever that means) in the latest patch to RoG. Yeah, I almost always have RoG enabled.

Oh, so the bug has absolutely nothing to do with us :razz:. Vanilla just got lucky so far in having the leash behaviour previously required by something else thus far. Just stick

anywhere then. Maybe at the bottom of patches.lua.

Oh, so the bug has absolutely nothing to do with us :razz:. Vanilla just got lucky so far in having the leash behaviour previously required by something else thus far. Just stick

anywhere then. Maybe at the bottom of patches.lua.

I think the hotfix they just pushed fixed it, I haven't been able to recreate it.

It spawns a tornado, by the way. :p It doesn't act anything like the whirlwind, though.

I think the hotfix they just pushed fixed it, I haven't been able to recreate it.

It spawns a tornado, by the way. :razz: It doesn't act anything like the whirlwind, though.

What's the revision of the hotfix? Because I'm still at 99777.

And the second bug should now be fixed. I couldn't test it though, since U&A crashes on load (you forgot to commit the octocopter part builds).

What's the revision of the hotfix? Because I'm still at 99777.

And the second bug should now be fixed. I couldn't test it though, since U&A crashes on load (you forgot to commit the octocopter part builds).

Oh, I'll push now. I just added all of the ground animations for the inventory images that were added in the past couple of days.

Edit: Although, they seem to be invisible. I'm not sure what happened, but I'll fix it. I converted all of the atlases (using bicubic) and renamed all of the builds, and all of the zips definitely exist.

The crash should be fixed, regardless.

Oh, I'll push now. I just added all of the ground animations for the inventory images that were added in the past couple of days.

Edit: Although, they seem to be invisible. I'm not sure what happened, but I'll fix it. I converted all of the atlases (using bicubic) and renamed all of the builds, and all of the zips definitely exist.

The crash should be fixed, regardless.

But what's the revision of the hotfix? :razz:

Then the tornadobrain bug wasn't fixed. I put the fix in patches.lua and pushed it.

Weird. I haven't had it happen again. :/

Oh, and I know why the anims were invisible. I compressed each folder into it's own zip.

for i in */; do zip -r "${i%/}.zip" "$i"; done

I used that to simplify the process, but there's one issue. :p I need the files inside each folder to be compressed into a zip with its folder's name. Do you know how I can do that?

Weird. I haven't had it happen again. :/

Oh, and I know why the anims were invisible. I compressed each folder into it's own zip.

for i in */; do zip -r "${i%/}.zip" "$i"; done

I used that to simplify the process, but there's one issue. :razz: I need the files inside each folder to be compressed into a zip with its folder's name. Do you know how I can do that?

You can do this:

$ for i in */; do (cd "$i"; zip "../${i%/}.zip" *); done
In bash, parentheses don't just group commands, they spawn a subshell. The environment of a subshell does not propagate to the parent shell, so the change in directory only affects what's in the parentheses.

But it'd be handy to simply have a Makefile rule automating these things. I'll take care of that.

EDIT: Sorry, I clearly meant to type "zip" instead of "echo". :razz:

You can do this:

$ for i in */; do (cd "$i"; zip "../${i%/}.zip" *); done
In bash, parentheses don't just group commands, they spawn a subshell. The environment of a subshell does not propagate to the parent shell, so the change in directory only affects what's in the parentheses.

But it'd be handy to simply have a Makefile rule automating these things. I'll take care of that.

EDIT: Sorry, I clearly meant to type "zip" instead of "echo". :razz:

Cool, no more invisible things. :p

Also, I was looking into the buzzard stuff, and it seems that the flying overhead is enabled through a circler component, which is a RoG only component. The manta is more technically advanced than I had anticipated.

I was thinking of making it a projectile, having it do it's fly over, then point its projectile target towards the player, and have the projectile onhit callback have the manta fly offscreen and repeat. I'm not sure how to set it up to initially go across the screen, though. Is there a way to get the position of something that is certainly offscreen to the left or right of the player?

Archived