Move or destroy constructs?

We?

Oh yeah, you contributed, you are part of it now. THERE'S NO WAY OUT, MUAHAHAHAHA... ehhm, I mean, its open to suggestions from the communist... COMMUNITY, yeah, community, that's exactly what I meant and I'm sticking to my story.

(Disregard these words it said the massage was too short.)

Disregard you say? Ok, I'll do my best not to give any kind of attention to them. I don't wanna end up caught reading something of no value and wasting time by replying to it......pigsfart! Edited by Excess
changed the bad word

Oh yeah, you contributed, you are part of it now. THERE'S NO WAY OUT, MUAHAHAHAHA... ehhm, I mean, its open to suggestions from the communist... COMMUNITY, yeah, community, that's exactly what I meant and I'm sticking to my story.Disregard you say? Ok, I'll do my best not to give any kind of attention to them. I don't wanna end up caught reading something of no value and wasting time by replying to it......****.

Please don't cuss :(

In my experiences with the Beta so far, this is definitely the thing that's bugged me the most. Accidentally built a farm right on top of my chest.A somewhat simple solution might be to snap any constructs made to an invisible grid, and prevent placement onto a grid location if it is already occupied. This would also help make things pretty.