Shadowfall

Battal

Shard takes off into the air, and this time, she is actually able to fly, at least somewhat. Barking loudly and excitedly, she flaps her wings and tries to stay aloft. She makes it higher into the air and then slowly descends.

Edited by gloryKAT

"Gah, you are that cat! well you seem to want to help me so i guess you are a friend. Oh well if you help to possess a stronger animal i might help you to do something aswell, but by now i think we should just set a camp. After all this land is really wild, and dangerous." 

Shard sighs. Despite being shy and liking being alone sometimes, this time, being alone wasn't so fun. Oh well. She soars back up into the air, flying over a lake and a few ponds, casting her shadow and light on them. As she looks up, she notices a cloud of smoke.

Edited by gloryKAT

*smiles looking down at the ground as I see the eyeplant*

"I'll be quick, besides I have nothing much to do just standing here. I'm curious about it"

*pushes myself forward to gain my full speed and runs on all fours to the crater and as soon as I get there I stop*

"what is this..."

*backs up a little*

A person, looking perfectly fine, climbs out of the crater.  He is dressed quite oddly, in a black hooded coat with spiky shoulder decorations.   An enormous broadsword is slung over his back, and two small daggers are stuffed in his belt.

*quicly goes in four paws to where the smoke its*

"Thats interesting"

*Stares in the crater*

*After seeing the men quickly goes back, and look to him while hide in a bush*

"Is he the one who put all us in this island?"

Edited by Hugo M.