Shadowfall

Battal

Jack continued to watch. Oh how delicious their confusion was. Not that he knew where they were either. But that matters little to him. This have him the freedom to hunt as he pleased. Without having to evade police.

Jack wraps a vine around the jackalope. "Aw~ A little rabbit. So defenseless." The two vines near his "neck" opened to reveal the Eyeplants. They surveyed the rabbit. "Hmm. Not nearly enough meat." He lets the rabbit go.

Shard nods. "Of course I saw that. And I'd rather not eat off strange plants, in fact, I don't know what I'd rather eat... but I know it's not you." Her wings blaze brighter. "Besides, I just got here, and I don't even know how to use these," she snorts, gesturing to her wings with her snout. "Name's Shard, by the way."

Edited by gloryKAT

( :0 shoot! I should have been paying attention! It's already started! D :)

(beast form) Azreth: The wind blows harshly, waking Azreth from a deep sleep... She gets up with a yawn and is shocked to look down at herself covered in fur instead of bare skin.

She tries to say something but all that comes out are barks and yips.

She looks sideways at the rabbit in the trees before crashing to the ground in a flurry of dirt, tiny pebbles and grass. Shard's wings continue to blaze through the storm. 'Went... too... high...' she thinks to herself.

Edited by gloryKAT

Azreth: She becomes even more frightened when she hears Shard's crash. She wildly turns looking around to see what it was. When she sees Shard, she backs up afraid of the fire that is on Shard, and the fact that Shard is a fairly large dog with fairly large teeth.

Shard slowly gets up from her crash. She looks around wildly, swinging her head. She snorts, shaking her head and trying to stop being so dizzy.

'Guess I'm lucky,' she thinks. She ruffles her wings of fire. 'These aren't as easy to use as I thought.'