Did.....did that pig just eat his...his poop?

Is that supposed to happen? I have been feeding pigs petals to make manure, and I have been able to click continuously click on one pig and make manure in one spot without him moving, and he just sat there and ate like 6 piles of his poo!! So I killed him. Yes I killed him, *cleveland voice* "that's just nasty".

Did you strangle him and ask him, "where's the money?!?"

Yes I was strangling him, he gasped for air, I squeezed tighter. He said in a raspy voice "I'll never talk". I shook him uncontrollably, I released my grip just ever so slightly. Giving him just enough air to answer my next question: "what....Did you do with the....poop??" He looked me straight in the eyes and said "You will never plant another crop again". I squeezed tighter once again, and beat him in the head with a spike tentacle, just once, a second would have killed him and turned him into a pig skin with a curly tail and a piece of meat that oddly enough tree ents drop when killed. I asked him one more time with a threatening voice, "Did you eat your crap?" without hesitation, he spits in my eye, and whispers something so softly I could not make it out. I leaned in closer and put my ear near his lips, and he whispered again, "rosebud". That was the last thing I heard from him, when I turned to look at him he was nothing but a ham butt and a piece of meat. I stand up and quickly make a break for my camp, the pig mafia caught wind of what I was up to and they chased me until they apparently got confused about what they were doing even though they were 3 feet from me and decided it was time to go "home, Home" when it was only mid-day. I returned to camp and awaited dawn and finally night next to my camp fire. And strangely enough, night time lasted only 3 or 4 minutes while day-time lasted almost 30 minutes.

FIN

I think what you saw was him finishing up his eating animations, as you were clicking faster than he could get through them. Same thing happened to me.

I think this is what happened too. I have never seen a pig man eat his own feces. It would be cool if they did that though :p.