-

holy **** lucky so many graves

That part on the southern end of the map that's mostly covered in spiders and grass is also a very large graveyard, but the grave icons are mostly covered up.

I didn't even think maps could spawn with as many graveyards as mine has. I'll be sticking with this map until an update introduces something that would require a new world.

My map is rather small as well, but I'm happy with it. There's so many graveyards on my map, and resources are plentiful.

itriW.jpg

man u r lucky XD mine is not tooo bad i might upload it when i discover all the area, wished i have ur map hehe, right now the longest walk is to the beefalo field but the rest is alright hahaha

do u have any bee hive? i don't c any

I explored the entire map and there weren't hives. :/ So I unfortunately can't build a bee box. I wish I could find bees without hives, for example on flowers or something like that. But the better message is: I survived! Now I'm at day 95! :)

glad to have u back safe and sound, im still on day 20 and i have lots of hives on my island but yet to touch any, too many things to do, so little day light, i will update Soon

On a world that small two or three is probably all there was. Obviously the only way to be sure is to fill the entire thing in, but chances are, if you want Bee Boxes, you'd have to die and start over on that world.

Or you could just make a new world and see if you get a bigger one/one with bridges. Of course, you'll lose all your posessions and "buildings", but at least you keep all the technology you unlocked and any unspent Research Points.

have u unlock all the character? if not, u can always commit sucide to unlock the charters and start over lol...u can always make ur base stronger and bigger...hell, why not make the whole island ur base lol XD....or make a big ass "Help" sign lol

p.s. if u do dicide to commit suicide, make sure u have a lot of days lol....i'm not sure how much exp u need to unlock the character XD and yeah use up all the reserch u can before u die lol

i know how u feel bro, they will eventually release the charater in a different way in the future...oh and here is my map....its a big map and i still haven't walk everywhere yet!......lots of bee hives and spiders,,,,don't know if its too zoom out lolhttp://i.imgur.com/Dw5SK.jpg"]Dw5SK.jpg

map so big...let me zoom in...http://i.imgur.com/s0jg2.jpg"]s0jg2.jpg

Edited by Little Teemo

i think my maps is really good lol, look at all the rocks, graveyards, lots of hives and still have 3 more island to discover.....i need a bolt's shoes!....and none of them are swarmp yet lol...man if the forest caught on fire in the lower map, my whole map would be on fire lol....so many trees

Wow, I must be really lucky, these maps you guys are posting seem really small. The three maps I've generated that I've actually played (I just remake when I see bridges) tend to have all the spheres overlapping, but the number of spheres that are making up the island was around 10 for each of them.

I wonder if LadyD has a graph somewhere on the min, max and average number of spheres worlds are generated with...