Roleplay? Redux: Roleplay Thread [FULL]

Jomber

He turns back to Sam, "Oh uh... have you ever seen something called Nightmare Fuel? Black goo of sorts. I tried experimenting with it and a Science Machine. In short, it didn't work."

"On another note, why is there even a portal to this guy? Why would he open himself up? And even if he did, I doubt he would make it easy."

He turns back to Sam, "Oh uh... have you ever seen something called Nightmare Fuel? Black goo of sorts. I tried experimenting with it and a Science Machine. In short, it didn't work."

"On another note, why is there even a portal to this guy? Why would he open himself up? And even if he did, I doubt he would make it easy."

Ha! It's not! but remember, he watches us for entertainment. We wouldn't be half as fun without a concrete goal instead of just "survive"

Don't look at me. Yesterday i thought magic only existed in fairy tales. Now a snail is telling me i'm gonna die.

Look, i'm sorry i'm not being friendly, but after the things i've seen, one can never be too carefull. If you're real as good as you say, maybe we should work together towards a common goal. This Maxwell guy.

Don't look at me. Yesterday i thought magic only existed in fairy tales. Now a snail is telling me i'm gonna die.

Look, i'm sorry i'm not being friendly, but after the things i've seen, one can never be too carefull. If you're real as good as you say, maybe we should work together towards a common goal. This Maxwell guy.

when did I ever remotely imply that you were going to die? And "this maxwell guy" is everyone's common goal here. But mark my words. It will be incredibly difficult. But I know for a fact that it's not impossible.

"Yes, I remember now."

*glares at Opal*

anyway, we should probably head off.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh great! The plot thickens people! How do we kill a throne? Let a sumo wrestler sit on it?!

No! That's the last thing you want to do! The throne corrupts! It corrupted maxwell and it will corrupt you too!

It's the process of...uh nevermind. We should gather some food before we go. My berries won't fill us all.

hmmmmm... There are some tallbirds to the east of here, if your hungry for bird meat and eggs.

- - - Updated - - -

"I've heard stories of the brilliant magician, and about the curse that destroyed his peace."

a curse? hardly.

"I've heard stories of the brilliant magician, and about the curse that destroyed his peace."

Come here

*Grabs Opals hand*

This place we are going is dangerous and i wouldn't forgive my self if anything happened to you kid. Best if you stay here with Furry

hmmmmm... There are some tallbirds to the east of here, if your hungry for bird meat and eggs.

What the hell is a Tallbird?