Roleplay? Redux: Roleplay Thread [FULL]

Jomber

Maxwell is a human who, again, created this world. He doesnt want you dead unless he feels threatened. Normally he just would watch you for his entertainment.

So this guy has the power to create things from nothing and he watches ME for entertainment?! Can't he just conjure videogames? Or even strippers for the matter.

*Sigh*

Oll right then...How do we get off this hell?*

Edited by TeoSS69

So this guy has the power to create things from nothing and he watches ME for entertainment?! Can't he just conjure videogames? Or even strippers for the matter.

*Sigh*

Oll right then...How do we get off this hell?*

Ah, see, thats the problem. Theres no known way to escape... The only real way to leave is by death.

Oh, please don't tell me you're gonna speak in riddles next...

Let's try this then....How do we stop Maxwell?

Thats a good question! there is a portal in this world, which will lead to another world, and so on for 5 worlds. The sixth is Maxwells domain. He may show up personally if he feels threatened. If you want to get to maxwell, then we should find the portal.

Hmm

*Glances at Opal*

Yeah, we better. Don't want to know what a sleepless witch is capable of...

*Checks on his back, brings out some berries and starts eating them*

< All right then, i'm going for a while. Will be online in 3 hours or smth. >

Edited by TeoSS69

Hmm

*Glances at Opal*

Yeah, we better. Don't want to know what a sleepless withc is capable of...

*Checks on his back, brings out some berries and starts eating them*

< All right then, i'm going for a while. Will be online in 3 hours or smth. >

(k, see ya)

*munches on leaf*

(sorry! life has been complicated right now DX But I'm here!)

OOC: I don't see why not, you're listed on the opening post as one of the players, you just need to quick make a character.

Wilf opened his eyes and looked blankly at the sky, before slowly getting up. Being covered in Nightmare fuel made dreams... well... a nightmare. "We're all still here it seems. Nobody was eaten during the night."

"Like I said I'm Wilf, and the only thing I want is company. I have to survive out here too, and being alone isn't exactly the most comforting situation, besides, I'm here to help."

He sighed,

"I didn't start off this way either. Freak accident, I used to be someone like you. I guess I haven't quite let go of that part yet, which is part of the reason I want to stay with you."