Roleplay? Redux: Roleplay Thread [FULL]

Jomber

Come here

*Grabs Opals hand*

This place we are going is dangerous and i wouldn't forgive my self if anything happened to you kid. Best if you stay here with Furry

What the hell is a Tallbird?

A tallbird? what does it sound like. A bird that is tall.

- - - Updated - - -

"Tallbirds? Aren't they... highly territorial? I learned that the hard way. I kept after bunnies and fishing after that."

well, yes, but as long as we aim for the eye we should be fine. once it's blinded it will be easy to kill.

*Turns to Opal*

We don't know what awaits us there, and you're to young to fight like that. What if we are separated how will you even see what's coming at you. I can't risk you

*sighs*

Hey snail, how am i supposed to kill a 10 feet tall monster? I have just a pickaxe with me. And i don't think that "how's the weather up there" jokes will do anything but piss it off.

*Turns to Opal*

We don't know what awaits us there, and you're to young to fight like that. What if we are separated how will you even see what's coming at you. I can't risk you

*sighs*

Hey snail, how am i supposed to kill a 10 feet tall monster? I have just a pickaxe with me. And i don't think that "how's the weather up there" jokes will do anything but piss it off.

let Opal fight. You'd be surprised. It's legs are frail, and with a pickaxe you could probably cut it down to your height. then one big whack in the eye and it's done!

let Opal fight. You'd be surprised. It's legs are frail, and with a pickaxe you could probably cut it down to your height. then one big whack in the eye and it's done!

Really? Well let's try that. If i die i'll haunt you. There in your...little snail shell house.