Roleplay? Redux: Roleplay Thread [FULL]

Jomber

"Your funeral." He wasn't about to stop a witch, besides, she might actually do something, or come back crying that her arm was torn off. Either way he had a sneaking suspicion that she was responsible for Sam when he tried to stop her.

"Now you are just assuming things. I thought it was suicidal to go alone, not blind. You also didn't have any kind of gear, so that didn't help me summing up your odds either. You need to learn not to overreact. You just killed a tallbird, celebrate."

OOC: I don't see why not, you're listed on the opening post as one of the players, you just need to quick make a character.

Wilf opened his eyes and looked blankly at the sky, before slowly getting up. Being covered in Nightmare fuel made dreams... well... a nightmare. "We're all still here it seems. Nobody was eaten during the night."

(ima make a new character)

name: wok

species: genitally modified human

looks: brown short hair, green eyes, cat ears and tail, lizard arms and legs, and bat wings.

history; she was adopted by a scientist, who experimented on her then gave her to his wife, a freak show host, as a birthday present. After discovering this, Wok killed the scientist and his wife, then ran away.

advantages: stronger, hears/ smells better, ability to fly.

disadvantages: disloyal, very suspicious, not social.

"Please just leave me alone..."*Furry flies up to Shelby and says in dragon: "long story short, the necklace she has, the little charm pops open and allows her to see whatever she wants to see in the past, but she always goes back to the day her house burned down..."*

"Please just leave me alone..."

*Furry flies up to Shelby and says in dragon: "long story short, the necklace she has, the little charm pops open and allows her to see whatever she wants to see in the past, but she always goes back to the day her house burned down..."*

really? If I had one of those, I wouldn't go to the day the SSS was destroyed. I'd go to the days before that.