My favorite mechanic in Don't Starve.. please never change this..

I'm on my 4th successful run past 50 days and I'm excited to say that this game is still keeping me captivated. I love the repetitive tasks so much I'm starting to think I'm part robot..

But seriously.. my favorite mechanic (even though it is such a small thing to care about) Is the fact that when my inventory is full, I can still pick that last berry bush before dusk and carry the berries to my campfire and cook and eat them.. all with a full inventory and an empty stomach.

If Kevin ever changes the "Invisible" inventory slot mechanic, I might punch myself in the nuts....

Hope everyone is still having a blast like I am.. Such a sweet game, Kevin. Thank you!

I think you're probably safe. I can't see why this feature would be removed.

In fact, I've also moved/carried an item when my inventory was completely full. It's like playing a fun mini-game called "Don't drop it"! I take it you'll be looking forward to crafting a backpack? :)

I love my logsuit a lot. Kinda bummed it will replace the backpack and vice versa.. I wish you could construct the back pack INTO the log suit and call it the "Turtle Suit"

6-8 extra slots AND armor... YES PLEASE! ;D

I love my logsuit a lot. Kinda bummed it will replace the backpack and vice versa.

Well the game is all about making choices. Except for the hounds though you'll often know when you're going to be facing danger and you can make preparations. Hopefully dropping the backpack into your inventory or the ground isn't detrimental to the items inside it... which on further thought I assume you cannot put the backpack (with items in it) into your inventory. That, or we'll have inventory abuse...

Wow so many replies since I posted this.. I'm not saying anything is OP.. just showing my appreciation for something that has bothered me when absent in similar style games. I would just hope it is never removed. Makes me smile when I can trot across the map with a 20 stack of poop that I otherwise would have had to leave behind. thanks for feedback errybody.