Hi everyoneIm new at this forum and english isnt my first language. So please have some understanding for my bad grammar and stuff. Im thankful for corrections ;PI found this game a week ago (cause some arts of zombiedj makes me curious) and i really like it. absorbing gameplay and really funny artstyle. So, i tryed some scribbles at my own. Not with Wilson, cause there are so many amazing artworks of him, that I would be just displeased with my ones XDBut theres another Character, that I very like. Last but not least, because of his comments:post-57935-13764595858332_thumb.jpgI guess, everybody know thoose moments:post-57935-13764595858997_thumb.jpgNow, Im trying to sketch an own charakter. Its funny to work with this kind of Tim Burton Style ^^

Edited by Ninox
  • Like 3

i love the coloring and shading on the second a lot

thanks a lot. that also was a difficult work XD

Great job! WX is so cute looking! Amazing job on the backgrounds as well!

Jea, i like the design of him too. Simple, but funny robot ^^

Yay more WX stuff I really like the first one, the text fits the picture perfectly.Wonder if that really is his mum >_> <_<

Thank you. In originally, he says 'MOTHER?', if you klick at the science machine. I changed it a little for better atmosphere.

There is a sketch for my own charakter: Winifred the Witch XDmy 'heraldic anmal' is an owl. but at this game, it could be difficult to play an conventional animal. cause it cant hold a umbrella, build or wear a hat etc. but then, i got the idea with a petowl. And i thougt, what's missed in the game with scientology, demons, werewol-, uhm, werepigs and stuff... why isnt there a witch?winifred got a black dress and certainly red hair. shes a curious and a little naive character. wants to explore everything, but sometimes dont reconize risks. some quotes: - Ouh, look at this cute spiders!- Fire is dangerous.- Maybe it allow me to stroke it?First, i thougt it could be a good perk, that she get some sanity, if she stands near a mushroom and much in a cirkle of mushrooms (in german, they called 'witchring'), but maybe its to much together with her owl.Same thing with the thougt, that she can use ice- and firestaffs without loosing sanity.but the perks, what i favorite work this way: if she get hurts by an attack, her owl starts to fly circles around the enemy and try to redirect it. so it got a chance, that the attacker miss her with a strike.the second one with her owl: if she feed him with some meat, he will fly away for a moment and come back with some random gift. maybe usefull, maybe trash - but its an owl, hes trying his best XPhere the first sketchespost-57935-13764595865155_thumb.jpg

Lol! that one was good keep the good work up! :3

i dont think that its good work to die at something stupid like candys XDbut if something like that happens again, i try a new sketch ^^

wow, you have a really great style! 8D I like it sdgsdgs

I feel honored, to hear that from you. Cause I also really like your style ^^

This art is amazing!Love your style.Oh and why not make powcakes with the honey instead XD

I'm still a little new at this game and didnt notice, that there is also 'bad food', besides mushrooms and stuff. I mean, that was just cooked honey(!) XD

good explanation. I thougth first it was caries XDand here a little art with wolfert[ATTACH=CONFIG]10070[/ATTACH]

wowowowowow ;a; it totally surprised me! omg I really low how Wolfert looks in your style! he's just so cute! ;W; and that last panel, ahaha, excellent expression! <3 it's really awesome ;a; omg I love it totally sdgdsggssdgdsthank you so much for such great gift! ;W; if you don't mind, I'd share it on my blog 8D of course I'll credit you!

omg I really low how Wolfert looks in your style! he's just so cute!

thx a lot. i tryed to give him more 'in-game'-style, because it should fit to winifred

if you don't mind, I'd share it on my blog

of course - its your charakter ^^