Don't Starve Story Time!

Strange New Powers Part 1:Wilson and Willow are on logs around the campfire, curled up into balls holding their knees close to their bodies."Hey Wilson," Willow whispered."Yes Willow?," Wilson looks at Willow."I think I had met you somehow before we got pulled into this world," Willow glanced up at him."Maybe," Wilson looks up at the sky."I hear puppies!" Wolfgang came out of the tent made especially for him."Again!?" Wendy comes out of her tent holding the flower Abigail is normally wearing."Wolfgang hungry," Wolfgang said.Wickerbottom and Wes came out of their tents.Wes starts to yawn and do huge stretches. "I was reading a book in there!" Wickerbottom yelled at Wolfgang."Me sorry," Wolfgang looked a little ashamed."Here they come!" Wilson grabbed a log suit and a tentacle spike and pierced a purple hound through the leg.He shook it out and smashed it's head.Wolder came out of his tent rubbing his eyes and said ,"What's happening,HEY STOP SLAUGHTERING THE DOGS!"Wolder made way to the fridge and out of it he grabbed a dark petal."Stop attacking these humans," Wolder directed his voice at a big red hound, probably the alpha of the pack.Wolder gave the hounds a dark petal and they went away.Strom and Warachnid came out of their tent as the hounds ran away."What did we miss," Strom yawns."I'm going back to sleep," and Wilson went into his tent."I guess I will too, I am really..." Willow started.To Be Continued

Edited by TheBunnymen

Strange New Powers Part 2Willow was interrupted by a yell and something crack.A purple portal appeared and out came a giant beaver."Willow, Wolfgang, Wendy, WX-78, Wickerbottom, Wes?You're here too?Where is Wilson?" the beaver said."Oh sorry," the beaver changed into a man.He looked like a lumberjack."What do you mean you're here too?" Wickerbottom questioned."My name is Woodie, Wilson invented a machine that created a portal to the mainland.He used a purple gem he got from a hound," said Woodie.Wilson came out of his tent saying, "What's wrong.Hey, who are you?!" Wilson pointed at Woodie."HE IS A LIFE FORM FROM AN ALTERNATE DIMENSION," WX-78 said."Did I finally discover the secret to time travel or dimension jumping?!" Wilson exclaimed."We don't know what yet," said a different voice."Pipe down Lucy!" Woodie whispered to his backpack."Who's this Lucy you speak of," Wickerbottom asked.Woodie pulled out a fire axe."This is Lucy, she is a talking axe that chops trees faster and never breaks."To be Continued...

Strange New Powers Part 3"Wow.Okay let's get that gem," Wilson was giddy and wide-eyed.The group went over to the hound attack area and they found the corpse of a purple hound."I'LL GET IT," WX-78 went over to the corpse and stabbed a spear through the hound.The automaton leaned forward to collect the treasure and a purple light spilled from the hole.There was an explosion that only missed Wilson."Are you okay?!" Wilson yelled down the crater.Willow walked out with a lighter.Wolfgang came out with meatballs.WX-78 came out with a staff of some kind and gears.Wickerbottom came out with a book.Wes came out with a balloon.Woodie came out completeley the same.

Strange New Powers Part 3"Wow.Okay let's get that gem," Wilson was giddy and wide-eyed.The group went over to the hound attack area and they found the corpse of a purple hound."I'LL GET IT," WX-78 went over to the corpse and stabbed a spear through the hound.The automaton leaned forward to collect the treasure and a purple light spilled from the hole.There was an explosion that only missed Wilson."Are you okay?!" Wilson yelled down the crater.Willow walked out with a lighter.Wolfgang came out with meatballs.WX-78 came out with a staff of some kind and gears.Wickerbottom came out with a book.Wes came out with a balloon.Woodie came out completeley the same.

hey you are bak#ck

Strange New Powers Part 5"What just happened?" Wilson asked.Willow lit the lighter and it was bright enough so that Charlie couldn't get her.Wendy put Abigail's flower on the floor, killed a butterfly and Abigail appeared.Wolfgang ate the food and he got incredibly strong.WX-78 ate the gears and it looked as if he felt better.The staff WX-78 was holding shot a beam into the sky and it started raining.He started sparking but then got struck by lightning.Wickerbottom read her book and a huge flock of birds came down on them.Wickerbottom said "I believe WX-78 vibrated it to much causing an outburst of energy that changed us to have 'Strange New Powers'.""That is absolutely insane!" Wilson gaped. "It is indeed," Strom said and over came Strom, Wolder, and Warachnid."Let's go to bed."Everybody went into their tents, but Wickerbottom came out since she couldn't fall asleep.

Edited by TheBunnymen

Annoying Temperatures Part 1The next morning everybody had a little surprise.Winter was fast approaching when yesterday nobody could move because it was so hot."What is happening with the temperature!I'm too hot!And now I'm too cold!" Willow complained."Don't worry, it'll all be over soon enough," Wendy sighed.Abigail moaned."Really Abigail!Get your warms clothing ready.We're going to the ice cave," Wendy grinned.So the crowd got ready to go when Wickerbottom started putting something together.She held it up and Wickerbottom held an amulet with an orange gem."What is it?" Strom asked."Yeah, what is it?" Warachnid pushed on."I believe that is the lazy forager's amulet.It will collect anything in a nearby range," Wolder came up and examined it closely."Let's go down to ice cave now," Wolfgang said."For once Wolfgang is right.Get ready!" Wilson said coldly.They went down to the ice cave sinkhole when suddenly they heard a noise.WX-78 saw a pair of golden horns and lunged at them.It caught the horns and pulled the beautiful animal out.It was a white deer with golden antlers."A Zlatorog I think, also called Goldhorns or Goldenhorns," Wickerbottom observed.Suddenly the deer started changing shape.

Annoying Temperatures Part 2"WHAT IS IT DOING!" Woodie yelled at the mythical creature."Changing back to my normal form," the now blond blue eyed human said.He feinted."Quick get him something to eat!" yelled at Wes.Wes just got wide eyed and shrugged."I'll do it," Wilson said," he came over and fed the boy.He sat up."Sorry.My name is Whyte," Whyte said."Well who are you?"Everybody introduced themselves and then they went into the sinkhole."It's so cold in here," said Willow rubbing her hands to get warmer."Oh, in Canada it was much colder than this," Woodie said with no jackets or hats.They heard a noise and looked down to see a furball licking his lips."It's so cute," Strom said, walking close to pet it.The creature jumped up and started sucking on Strom's head."GET IT OFF!" Strom yelled through the creatures body.Wolder pulled it off of her head and named it's species."Slurpers," Wolder said.He kept hold of the creature.Gelato ran ahead and came back."There are no light sources ahead," Gelato reported."Oh i can solve that," Whyte piped up."How?" Wendy said with no hope.Whyte pulled a staff from his backpack.He held it up and a glowing sphere appeared."I can handle it."So the crowd continued through the cave killing animals, some found in natural caves.Some not.For example; Warachnid found Mac Tusk's father and his father's father.They also found different evolutionary stages of the deerclops.At the end of the cave there was a giant deerclops.Bigger than a tyrannosaurus-rex.It woke up and stood up, it barely fit in the cave.Most of it's body was covered in gold.While some of it was covered with fur.It had three eyes.One was red gem, one was blue gem, and one was purple gem.

Annoying Temperatures Part 3"Here comes our demise," Wendy said getting her weapons ready.Whyte got out his star caller staff and called three stars.He then got out his boomerang and armor."Wendy if this is our demise, we'll go out with a bang," Wilson motivated."A very big bang that is," Willow said setting up and getting ready lots of gunpowder."You're gonna get us all killed," Wolder said to Willow."I've never seen anything that tall.Not even a red wood I chopped down," Woodie said to Lucy."WHY YOU LITTLE!" Strom yelled dashing at Woodie.Wolfgang got between Woodie and Strom and then threw Strom at an area with exposed fur."Cling onto fur wood lady!" Wolfgang yelled at Strom."An elder deercopilon.Quite rare," Wickerbottom noted."WHY ME!!!???!?!?" Strom screamed at the top of her lungs.She hit the deerclops at full force.She grabbed on and started stabbing the deerclops in the open area with her spear.Wolfgang threw on everybody else and then started hitting the deerclops' feet with a bat bat."Puny humans will never destroy me!" the elder deerclops yelled.

I really like a lot the chess pieces like clockwork knight, bishop and castle so please i like this enemys on the story, and you can add a new character, Truman PD: I don't made it. http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r197/Illeander/DontStarveTruman.jpg

Ok, maybe later though.Annoying Tempatures Part 4"Oh yes we will!" Wolder yelled, bringing down his dark sword onto the deerclops' red gem eye.The deerclops screamed in pain and out of his eye burst fire.Wolder flew of of the deerclops with third degree burns and caused an earthquake when he hit the wall."Watch out for falling rocks!" Warachnid instructed to the others."SPIDERS UNITE!"A huge group of spiders crawled from out of the shadows and started attacking the deerclops."EVERYBODY JUMP OFF ON THREE.ONE, TWO, THREE!" Willow yelled and then jumped off.After everyone was a safe distance away, Willow lit one gunpowder pile.All the gunpowder went off simultaneously due to the short distance from one another.When the smoke cleared the elder deerclops lay quiet on the floor."We did it.Now grab whatever valuables you can off the thing and get back to base," Wilson stated to the others.Wolfgang, Strom, and Whyte grabbed the eyes.Almost everybody else peeled the gold off.WX-78 grabbed all the fur he could and shoved it into his piggyback.Woodie sliced through the hard flesh with Lucy and then came out with with a pure gold rib.And then everybody started heading back to base.

Murder Part 1

Wilson sat around the campfire with Woodie, eating his fruit medley."When I first saw you you were a beaver.How?"

"I have a power that I can turn into a were-beaver anytime I want.But ever since I was in that explosion it doesn't seem to work," Woodie complained.

"Well "were" is associated with the moon, and it's a full moon tonight," Wilson observed intelligently."And beavers are associated with wood, so maybe you should chop wood," Wilson suggested.

"Done and done!" Woodie ran over to the trees and started chopping.He turned into the beaver.Wilson took out a tonic and made Woodie drink it.He turned back to normal."Okay that made me tired," Woodie yawned."Hey look the full moon is..."Again Woodie changed and Wilson made him drink another tonic.

"Enough experimenting for today, good night," Wilson walked into his tent.

When Wilson woke up in the morning and saw something written on the floor of his tent in blood.Have fun with your friends! it said.Wilson went into another tent and found them murdered.Everybody murdered.Blood and gore everywhere.

"Why Maxwell?WHY!?" Wilson started crying into his lap with all is memories flooding back.Him being Willow's cousin.Wendy the little girl down the street always having fun with her twin sister Abigail.Wolfgang a friendly street performer who lived in a spare room in Wilson's house.WX-78 was going to be the automaton that the creator was going to make for William Carter.Wickerbottom the librarian who wouldn't get mad at you for returning your book late.Wes the lonely mime who Wilson donated to everyday to keep him from starving.And of course William Carter the nice magician with a nice assistant named Charlie.

Murder Part 2"I remember it all now.Even Woodie.He was a lumberjack who had just moved into town.I'm going to kill Maxwell for what he's done," Wilson decided.So Wilson gathered all he needed.Shell armor, staffs, amulets, food, magical items, Chester, a piggyback, a tentacle spike, and he was off.Wilson found much more on the map that he never knew about.Eventually he came to a chess board-like terrain."I've never seen this before,' Wilson whispered to himself.A plasma ball came directly at Wilson but he ducked under it.Two clockwork bishops attack Wilson.The fight ended with two dead bishops.Then he spotted the big door that he had created.Wilson entered the door and had Maxwell tell him it would be more of a challenge.

I haven't been here in forever.I'm going to start writing stories again!(Oh and just so you nkow I needed to train for this thread necromancy for a month)

Murder Part 3 *SPOLIER ALERT BECAUSE I COULDN"T FIND A SPOILER BUTTON*

"After years and years of being tormented by Maxwell, I will kill him!" Wilson muttered to himself in a world of endless night."I will have my revenge for killing all of these people."

So Wilson trecked off into the world.Only an hour later he found himself face to face with a clockwork rook and some knights.The rook had a charge directly at him but Wilson jumped out of the way.He jumped in front of the knights and danced, making the rook angry.Once again it charged but this time Wilson jumped on the rook.It smashed the two knights and thought it had killed Wilson.Then a spear dropped into his eyes and before it was dead the rook knew he hadn't killed the strange man entering it's world.

"Stupid robots,with their stupid urge to kill, and that stupid stupid Maxwell," Wilson yelled for probably the thousandth time.Then he saw a checkerboarded floor.HE ran past the clockwork minions and put all the parts onto the Wooden Thing.

"Checkmate," Wilson grinned as he teleported to the next world.

Edited by TheBunnymen

Murder Part 4 *SPOILER ALERT*

"Where are you Maxwell!I'm only here to kill you!" Wilson yelled into the second world of darkness.

"I'm everywhere," said Maxwell's voice from behind."And nowhere at the same time," the voice now in front of him.

Wilson charged forward aimlessly untill he found Maxwell in his chair.

"I want them all back.Even Abigail," Wilson said, his anger making his voice tremble.

"How cute.Even Abigail.Here you go." Maxwell said in a cold voice.

Suddenly graves started opening.Out of everyone walked a character.And Abigail, who looks like Wendy except slightly taller and has light brown hair.They all ran straight at Wilson.

"Why...the...hell...ARE YOU FIGHTING ME!!!!!!"Wilson yelled gasping for breath while Wolfgang, WX-78, and Woodie in beaver form bashed at his skull.

Maxwell stood up out of his chair.

"Poor thing, in so much pain, while I suffer nothing.But you need to suffer more!" Maxwell said snapping his fingers causing all the characters to disappear.

"Hallucinations?" Wilson muttered.Maxwell came over and kicked him square in the face.The pain caused him to pass out.When he awoke he was badgered by everybody."YOUR ALIVE!ABIGAIL!" Wilson bellowed and hugged Abigail and everybody else.

"Do you remember now too?" Willow whispered to Wilson.Yes Wilson mouthed and fell asleep.