Don't Starve Story Time!

The Story of the Grue (Part 3)For 3 hours straight, Charlie examined the amethyst,trying to figure out what it contained.Each day he would do this for 3 hours.In between work hours and before and after work.He started to notice that whatever touched the amethyst began to grow black.The swirls became increasingly fast and the screams increasingly loud.As the blackness spread evermore he met a tall,wise man named Maxwell."Hello would you like a snack?" he had asked."Um... sure?" Charlie replied.He ate the what looked-like purple meat.The blackness spreading became increasingly alarming and covered his entire body."WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!" he screamed.He stepped into the light that came from the window and started burning up.He touched the amethyst once more and it merged with his body.Then he realized what was in the purple stone,souls.Maxwell came into the room grinning maliciously."How do you like your new form?" Maxwell asked."YOU!You did this to me didn't you!" Charlie yelled,directing his words at Maxwell."Join me now," Maxwell said and they teleported to the world of Don't Starve.Charlie, now called The Grue can only come out when it is pure darkness.Otherwise he'll burn to death.

This is a story of how,well the characters met!Wilson was sitting on a log when he heard Maxwell say,"You better find something to eat before night comes!""Why is he doing this to us?" Wilson asked himself.He looked inside a chest and grabbed some papyrus and berries(berries are used to make ink)and started writing.A girl,maybe about 13,wandered out of Wilson's man-made forest."Who are you?," Wilson yelled across his large camp."My names Willow!" she shouted back."Willow.Ahem," Wilson said writing the name down."Come sit over here!" Wilson continued the conversation."What is this place?" she asked while walking over."I have no clue," Wilson replied flatly."How old are you?" Willow asked."22.Why do you ask?" Wilson said not looking up from the papyrus."No reason," she said.No one spoke."So what are you like?" Wilson asked breaking the silence."Well I like fire," she stated."If you want to stay here your going to need to do your share.We're going exploring tomorrow," Wilson said writing Willow's "personality"."Good night," Willow waved at Wilson as she was walking away.

How the Characters Met (Part 2)

""So when are we going exploring?" Willow asked.

"Now," Wilson replied.

Willow screamed in excitement.Not the kind of scream that you can barely hear.A piercing scream.

"Don't ever do that again,"Wilson said, taking his hands off of his ears.A ghost came into the area.It had a bright red bow on its head and it emitted a faint light blue glow.Wilson looked into the sky and saw that it was already dusk.

"So much for exploring!" Wilson exclaimed.

A little girl, probably 6-7, walked out from behind the crock-pot which HAD meatballs in it.

"HEY YOU TOOK MY MEATBALLS!" Wilson yelled.

"Abigail?" the ghost came in front of Wilson and gave him a mean look.

"The names Wendy, I heard someone scream so I came over here.Oh just saying, I'm helping you guys now," Wendy said and walked into the tent.

How the Characters Met (Part 3)

"Today we are going exploring right NOW!," Wilson exclaimed.

So off they went they traveled through harsh savannas, harsher rocky biomes, pleasant meadows and a dark forest.

Willow spotted something and said,"What's that?"

"I don't know," Wilson replied.

"I want it!"Wendy yelled as she grabbed for the thing."It's an eye on the end of a bone?"

A fuzzy ball which resembled a dog came bouncing in panting."Hello," it said."My name is Otto Von Chesterfield, Esquire and I am at your service." The dog opened his mouth and it was hollow."Maxwell broke off my eye but if someone picks it up can see where to come to," Chester explained.

They heard a dogs barking.

"Are those your friends?" Willow asked.

"No those are hounds.They want to kill you," Chester said.

Wilson and Willow put on their log suits and Wendy put on a football helmet.Dusk came and Abigail flew out from the ground.

"Hey Abby," Wendy smiled.

They heard a giant roar and and a buff large man came running out from behind a berry bush, as they were camping in the meadows where berry bushes are common.

"Run!" he yelled and hound came following him there was also a blue baby hound.One more loud roar sounded and green and yellow.It was wearing a red crown with a blue gem sticking out of it.post-52523-13764595055334_thumb.jpg

How the Characters Met (Part 4)"My...name...is...Wolfgang," Wolfgang said pausing to take breaths between words.The baby blue hound still lay on the floor, not able to move because it hurt it's legs.Wolfgang took out a tentacle spike and everybody else took out a spear.Wolfgang bashed a blue hound in the knee cap, crippling the hound.Wilson stabbed a normal hound through the eye, then took out the spear and threw it at a red hound who was about to attack Wolfgang from behind.Wendy pierced a blue hound through the heart and behind her Abigail killed one of each kind of hound with her aura.Willow set a normal hound on fire and stabbed a red hound's leg.Wolfgang finished off the blue hound he had crippled and the red hound Willow crippled."Stop slaying my my men!" yelled the big hound."I am the King Hound and you shall fall into the void under my wrath!"The Hound King opened it's mouth and was about to bite off Wendy's head when someone threw some rot into the Hound King's mouth."Ew!Get it out of my mouth!" and the king spit the rot out of it's mouth.A robot vaulted over 2 or three normal hounds, pulled out a spear and stabbed the Hound King through the head.The blue gem on the crown was glowing for a second and the spear flew out of it's head and the Hound King's wounds were healed."You shall fall under my wrath!" the king screamed.Wolfgang and Wilson then shot one blow dart each into the Hound King's mouth and it fell silent."Hello lifeforms.My name is WX-78.I shall help you survive," said the automaton in a voice close to a human's but not perfect."We shall eventually defeat Maxwell once and for all!"

How the Characters Met (Part 5)

With all the characters gathered around the campfire they explained how they had got to the Don't Starve world.

"And now I am with you guys and I have a puppy!" Wolfgang exclaimed.

Whats and huhs were heard around the campfire.Wolfgang then took the injured baby blue hound out of his pocket.

"Isn't she cute?!" Wolfgang smiled."Her name is Gelato, which means ice in French," Wolfgang explained.

"CCCOOOOOOMMMMMBBBBBBAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!" yelled an elderly woman as she charged into camp with a marble suit, a football helmet and a tentacle spike.Wolfgang took a spear and went over to the woman and knocked the tentacle spike out of her hand with a flick of the wrist.Gelato came over and bit through the marble suit and the football helmet.

"Surender, what's your name!" yelled Wilson a he ran over with his spear.

"Wickerbottom," she replied putting her weapons down.

"Gelato come!" excalimed Wendy and she pat the hound on the head.

"You can stay with us if you'd like," WX-78 said in his more human-like voice.

Wickerbottom sat down on a stump around the fire and they contiued explaining their back stories.

- - - Updated - - -

How the Characters Met (Part 5)

With all the characters gathered around the campfire they explained how they had got to the Don't Starve world.

"And now I am with you guys and I have a puppy!" Wolfgang exclaimed.

Whats and huhs were heard around the campfire.Wolfgang then took the injured baby blue hound out of his pocket.

"Isn't she cute?!" Wolfgang smiled."Her name is Gelato, which means ice in French," Wolfgang explained.

"CCCOOOOOOMMMMMBBBBBBAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!" yelled an elderly woman as she charged into camp with a marble suit, a football helmet and a tentacle spike.Wolfgang took a spear and went over to the woman and knocked the tentacle spike out of her hand with a flick of the wrist.Gelato came over and bit through the marble suit and the football helmet.

"Surender, what's your name!" yelled Wilson a he ran over with his spear.

"Wickerbottom," she replied putting her weapons down.

"Gelato come!" excalimed Wendy and she pat the hound on the head.

"You can stay with us if you'd like," WX-78 said in his more human-like voice.

Wickerbottom sat down on a stump around the fire and they contiued explaining their back stories.

How the Character Met (Part 6)Wilson was out mining boulders,Willow and Wendy exploring the map,Wolfgang killing spiders dens, Wickerbottom cutting down trees, and Gelato capturing bees, killing tallbirds and stealing their eggs, hunting a Koalaphant and rabbits, and finally cooking it all up.When everybody was finished with their job they came back to camp to find a bee box, a smallbird, honey hams, bacon and eggs, meaty stew and a breezy vest.Gelato had even made a few miner's caps."Tomorrow we need to go to the caves," Wilson explained why."Fur rolls, maybe a rabbit hutch, and most of all rocks and gems.""Oh yes that's right we are going to make the Shadow Manipulator," Wickerbottom realized.The next day they had gone down to the caves."So this is what it's like down here.Not very many life forces," Wendy observed."NEEDS MORE FIRE!" Willow yelled.A rock hit Wolfgang in the back of the head and he turned around."Who there?Who threw rock!" Wolfgang exclaimed."I SEE A HUMAN LIFE FORM THROUGH MY HEAT SENSORS," WX-78 said.As the group of people started forward illuminating the cave with their miners caps they saw a mime stuck in a ditch.The mime did some sign language."He says that his name is Wes and he is mute.Also very hungry," translated Wickerbottom.

How the Character Met (Part 7)

Everybody was eating a meaty stew for dinner when Abigail came and was right where a bird was.It gave a feather and Wilson went to go put it in a chest.When he opened the chest it was stuffed to the brim with charcoal.

"WILLOW!" Wilson yelled and started chasing after her.

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW PUNY HUMANS," WX-78 grabbed Willow and tripped Wilson.

"I agree.The automaton is right.We should defin..." Wickerbottom began but was interrupted by a howl."Oh no.Hounds," she cried.

"Not hounds," came a deep, soothing voice."My name is Wolder and Gelato is my hound pup."

"Wolfgang.How did you come up with that name for our hound pup?" Wilson half-scolded half-asked.

"It was on collar," Wolfgang replied happily.

A boy, maybe about 18, came out of hiding from behind a berry bush.

"I am Wolder, the Hound Tamer.My parents abandoned me.Then Maxwell found me and threw me into this world.I ended up growing with hounds.Gelato is the only hound I saved when our hound mound was raided to get hounds for Maxwell," Wolder explained."Now if you'd let me, I'd like to have my pup back."post-52523-13764595141206_thumb.jpg

"You can live with us and Gelato," Chester interrupted the conversation.

"It will be fun," Wendy chipped in.

Wolder hesitated, the said,"Okay."

Edited by TheBunnymen

The Icey Cave!Wolder was proving his worth by slaughtering spiders, while Wendy, Willow, and Wilson explored for caves.They didn't know it but Wes was following them closely.Wilson was mining rocks when he found a plugged sinkhole.The rocks plugging it were slightly blue."These are cold to the touch," Wilson informed the others.He mined up the rocks and juped down.Willow and Wendy followed him slightly after he jumped in.All 3 of them were shivering and they went back to camp and got puffy vests.When they were about to jump in for the second time, ice batilisks came out and froze Wendy, Wilson and Willow."You got NOTHING on me!" Willow yelled and the ice around her melted.Willow punched the ice batiliks ot of the sky without wasting more energy than lifting a finger.Willow then melted the ice around Wilson and Wendy.They explored farther down the cave they found ice bunnymen.Wilson offered them carrots but they refused.Wendy offered them frozen carrots and they accepted.Something dashed behind them but tthey didn't notice.A huge roar came from behind Wilson, Willow, Wendy, and the bunymen turned around and saw a young deerclops.A wooly mammoth burst out of the ice and smooshed the deerclops.The group of characters rushed out of the ice cave and said,"Maybe later."

can you make a character called warachnid, shes a girl that was obtained by spiders as she was a baby. she have brown hair, white eyes, a black dress made out of silk and her special abilitie is she can talk with spiders and she isn't scared from spiders

• Like 1

can you make a character called warachnid, shes a girl that was obtained by spiders as she was a baby. she have brown hair, white eyes, a black dress made out of silk and her special abilitie is she can talk with spiders and she isn't scared from spiders

Sure thing

The Spider Princess (P.S. I'm super, super terrible at drawing girls.)Wolder and Wolfgang were bonding even more by killing spiders.Eventually they heard a quite high pitched voice."Stop slaying my subjects," said the voice.The two of them looked at the den."I didn't know spider queen talks!" Wolfgang said idiotically."They don't," Wolder informed Wolfgang."Don't worry human or spider and human breed.Come out.I was like you.I lived with hounds."Out came a marvelously beautiful young woman in a black spider silk dress and a rose in her curly dark brown hair.post-52523-1376459519853_thumb.jpg"She's perty," Wolfgang was drooling."Hello.My name is Warachnid.I am princess of the den," the girl stated."Now good day.""Not just yet," came a voice from behind the spider den and Wilson, Willow, Wendy, Wickerbottom, and WX-78 walked out from behind.They grabbed her and WX-78 said,"DO NOT WORRY.WE WILL NOT HURT YOU.JUST TRY TO ACT LIKE IT IS HOME."

On a full moon everybody was sleeping except Wes, who was on guard duty.He heard a growl of hounds and a hiss of spiders.Wes woke up Wilson who yelled,"GET UP!"Warachnid grunted and did not move.The Hound King and a spider queen charged out from the darkness, fighting.Warachnid then got up, and yelled a number of clacks and hisses.Wolder growled at the Hound King.The Hound King exchanged a conversation with Wolder while the spider queen exchanged one with Warachnid.Chester offered a dark petal to the two royal monsters and they walked away.

The Very Last Character"And that's how you make a shovel," Wolfgang announced."That's a shovel," Wendy pointed out.Wes came over and showed him a shovel.Wes then walked away."We need some boards.Anybody willing to chop some trees?" Wilson said.Willow offered.Wilson and Willow started chopping down trees when a noise came from a tree."TREEGUARD!RUN!" Wilson yelled."Why are you running?" came a high,soothing voice.The two stopped."I'm the off-spring of treeguards, log man," a beautiful girl made of wood stepped out of the forest."My name is Strom.Czech for tree.""Okay.Do you want to live with us?" Wilson asked."Sure.But only if you don't chop trees," Strom said."But we need wood to burn," Willow complained."I can sing it from trees," Strom began singing a song in an ancient language long forgotten.Her voice was beautiful.Wood came out of the tree leaving no marks behind."Let's go home."