Don't Starve Story Time!

My first story is of how all the characters got where they are NOW! In the Don't Starve world.Willow: "There's the Asylum," murmured Maxwell.(inside) "Burn it all down to the ground!!!HAHAHAHAHAH!" Willow yelled. "Calm down Willow," said the care taker. (Maxwell walks into the room)"You can leave care taker," Maxwell said. She dashed out of the room."Willow you can burn anything you want if you just come with me," Maxwell smiled at her."FIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIRE!!!!!"Willow grinned ferociously.Maxwell led Willow to a shed about a mile from the Asylum."Just pull the lever to this door and you can burn anything you want," Maxwell said.He moved away a curtain and there lay a giant metal door that resembled Maxwell's face."Anything for fire!" Willow pulled the lever and shadow-like hands came out of the ground and pulled her into the floor.

• Like 1

Wendy:Lying around with her twin sister,Abigail, Wendy sighed."Abby?"Wendy began."Yeah sis?"Abigail replied."What do you want to do today?" Wendy asked."How about playing in the forest behind the house,"answered Abigail."That's a great idea!"exclaimed Wendy, sitting up."Come on let's go!""Can I read more?" Abigail grunted." No!Come on already!Go faster go faster go faster go fas..."Wendy was interrupted."OKAY!Just shut up.Please?"Abigail sighed."Yay!" Wendy bellowed!Out they went to play in the forest.They went to their tree house and stayed there for a while.Mainly because Abigail convinced Wendy to read with her.Wendy read Alice in Wonderland,Hamlet and poems from Edgar Alllen Poe."Okay I'm bored now,"stated Wendy."Let's go back,"Abigail walked towards the tree house door when she fell and got skewered by a tree branch."NO ABBY!"cried Wendy."Wendy... just go home and don't talk to any strangers..."Abigail's last words were to quiet for Wendy to hear.Crying the entire time Wendy started back home.Maxwell popped out from behind tree."I can save your sister,"he whispered."Just pull this lever."He pointed out a lever in a tree. Wendy pulled the lever and the shadow-like hands pulled her through the floor.

Edited by TheBunnymen
  • Like 1

Wolfgang:"So that must be that circus I'm supposed to look for," Maxwell sighed.(inside)"I am strongest man on Earth!" yelled Wolfgang."This might be interesting," Maxwell said in the stands."I lift 300 pound weight!" bellowed Wolfgang and he lifted the weight."I lift 500 too!" Wolfgang said after lifting a 500 pound weight.After the circus show was over Maxwell walked to where the performers are packing."I can make you stronger," Maxwell whispered in Wolfgang's ear."Really!" he almost shouted."Sh.Not so loud.Come this way," Maxwell was still whispering.Maxwell lead Wolfgang over to a pole that was holding down the circus tent.On the pole was a lever."Should I pull lever?" Wolfgang asked."Yes," Maxwell replied.As Wolfgang started to pull the lever Maxwell started to laugh maniacally."What have I done?" Wolfgang cried as the shadow-like hands pulled him into the floor.

• Like 1

WX-78:"I'm almost finished with you Mr. Robot.I think I'll call you WX-78.," said the creator of the automaton.Maxwell walked into the room pulled out his dark sword and sliced off the head of the creator.He flipped the on switch on WX-78."What is happening.Creator?What has this man done to you?!" the automaton yelled."He is fine," Maxwell replied."If you want to you can join my army of machines and eventually I will turn you into a human.""NO!You ki...ki...killed my master!I will kill you!" WX-78 charged at Maxwell grabbing for his throat when Maxwell moved out of the way. WX-78's hand instead grabbed a lever which he pushed himself off of pushing the lever down.The shadow-like hands caught WX-78 and pulled him through the floor."STUPID LIFE FORM!" it yelled as it was getting pulled down.

• Like 1

I have a story too. Disclaimer: The following story is somewhat crass and filled with adult content. You were warned.

My story is of how Wendy and Willow became involved in a sexual relationship. One day Willow was walking around burning stuff, when she saw a girl about to be attacked by a big tentacle. Willow yelled, "Look Out!" and the girl jumped out of the way just in time. The mysterious girl, named Wendy thanked her, and asked her where they were. Willow told her that she was just as clueless as Wendy was. They decided that it would be for the best if they traveled together. One day, they see a Koalafant and start chasing it down. Using teamwork, they were able to fell the mighty beast and cook it up into a tasty stew. Over dinner they starting conversing about each others origin. Willow was born to a rich family that didn't understand her love of fire, and she ended up burning their house and killing them all. When she woke up, she was in this strange world. Wendy had a twin named Abigail, and their family were cultists. Wendy was forced to sacrifice her sister, blamed herself, and committed suicide. Then, she too awoke in this world. Willow and Wendy then decided to go to bed. As time went on their relationship blossomed and they eventually developed a romance. One day, Willow couldn't hold herself back and came onto Wendy. Wendy didn't want to at first, but then succumbed to her feelings. They passionately made love on their bunny puff mattress. They fingered each other as they made out and as if in sync, both came at the same time. They were the closest of pairs. They were two peas in a pod. Two bugs in a rug. Two bullets in a gun. Two strippers on a pole. Two... Yeah you get the point. They lived happily ever after, and then died in peace surrounded by flowers and bunnies. THE END. Thanks for reading this crappy story that I spent 8 minutes making.

• Like 1

Disclaimer: The following story is somewhat crass and filled with adult content. You were warned.

My story is of how Wendy and Willow became involved in a sexual relationship. One day Willow was walking around burning stuff, when she saw a girl about to be attacked by a big tentacle. Willow yelled, "Look Out!" and the girl jumped out of the way just in time. The mysterious girl, named Wendy thanked her, and asked her where they were. Willow told her that she was just as clueless as Wendy was. They decided that it would be for the best if they traveled together. One day, they see a Koalafant and start chasing it down. Using teamwork, they were able to fell the mighty beast and cook it up into a tasty stew. Over dinner they starting conversing about each others origin. Willow was born to a rich family that didn't understand her love of fire, and she ended up burning their house and killing them all. When she woke up, she was in this strange world. Wendy had a twin named Abigail, and their family were cultists. Wendy was forced to sacrifice her sister, blamed herself, and committed suicide. Then, she too awoke in this world. Willow and Wendy then decided to go to bed. As time went on their relationship blossomed and they eventually developed a romance. One day, Willow couldn't hold herself back and came onto Wendy. Wendy didn't want to at first, but then succumbed to her feelings. They passionately made love on their bunny puff mattress. They fingered each other as they made out and as if in sync, both came at the same time. They were the closest of pairs. They were two peas in a pod. Two bugs in a rug. Two bullets in a gun. Two strippers on a pole. Two... Yeah you get the point. They lived happily ever after, and then died in peace surrounded by flowers and bunnies. THE END. Thanks for reading this crappy story that I spent 8 minutes making.

Isn't Willow a teen and Wendy a child?That's not right. No.

Isn't Willow a teen and Wendy a child?That's not right. No.

Wow, judgmental much. Who are you to say what is right and wrong. I thought Wendy was a child, but then I figured it didn't matter or that I was wrong. But either way, I did put a disclaimer.

Wickerbottom:"There's the library with the so-called Smart One," Maxwell murmured to himself.(inside) "And there's the last book order for the day.Phew," Wickerbottom said, wiping the sweat from her brow.Maxwell walked into the room saying ",I can give you an ancient library full of knowledge.""What's the catch," Wickerbottom stated, not asked."No catch,"Maxwell replied.Maxwell pulled a book from out of a shelf.Behind the book lay a lever."Just pull the lever," Maxwell said.Wickerbottom pulled the lever and the shadow-like hands pulled her through the floor.As she was getting pulled in she yelled "I KNEW THERE WAS A CATCH!"

Edited by TheBunnymen
  • Like 1

Wes:Maxwell was walking along when he saw a frail mime with a small stomach."Heh.He wouldn't survive a day.Or maybe he would.Let's find out,"he said to himself.Maxwell walked over to the mime and asked",Hey pal would you like to be a better performer?"The mime nodded."Why won't you talk to me?Is it because your a mime?The mime shook his and started doing incredibly fast sign language."Are you mute?" Maxwell guessed.The mime nodded."How about being able to talk instead?" Maxwell asked.Wes nodded."Just come with me," Maxwell grinned evily.They entered an abandoned store.Maxwell moved aside the register and under sat a lever."Just pull the lever," Maxwell said.Wes threw the switch and the shadow-like hands pulled him through the floor.As he was getting pulled in he started doing sign language ferociously.

• Like 1

Finished with that.Now time for different stories! The Story of the Grue (part 1) The stormy,cold night cast shadows which were only illuminated by dim street lights.Charlie,a local factory worker,trudged through the muddy street, and paused by a street lamp. Something caught his eyes,small rocks and marble increments to be exact.Out of curiosity he picked up the pebbles.When his long fingers touched the smooth surfaces he jerked his hand back. The increments merged together forming a whole stone.His tan face began to grow pale.He nudged the rock with a stick,hoping that nothing would happen.He let out a sigh of relief,glad that nothing had happened. After pondering for a minute he decided to take the mysterious stone to a trader so that he could see its worth. He now walked triumphantly across a street when he was at the middle of the street "TRUCK" exclaimed Charlie as he got flattened by the vehicle. Instantly he appeared right in the middle of the street still alive.This story was written by my friend with a little help from me.All I wrote was two words:a stick.

Here's how I found Chester for my first time!I was playing as Wendy when I found a brick road and I was like"Yes Pig King!"I continued on the path and I saw the eye bone."THEO(my brother) what is de eye bone?""It summons Chester.Now let me sleep!" he yelled."Humph,what's Chester?" I picked up the eye bone and nothing happened.Then Chester came and he scared the crap out of me.I think the eye bone was Chester's eye and that's why he comes to it.

The Story of the Grue (Part 2) "Resurrection," Charlie said without realizing it."Wait,I'm alive!"and he ran the rest of the way across the street."What just happened?" He asked himself.It took him a minute but eventually he figured out that the stone had resurrected him.He checked his pocket and the stone was still there."I can't die.I can finally take some risks in my life!I'll rob a bank!"So that's exactly what he did.He went to First Bank and he walked inside."I'm invincible!You can't kill me!" he yelled.Charlie went to the very richest vault owned by someone named Maxwell.When inside a sparkling purple stone,an amethyst maybe,caught his eye.He saw something swirling around inside the stone.He thought he heard something scream inside the purple stone but dismissed the thought.Then he took the stone back to his apartment. End of Part 2

I have a story too. Disclaimer: The following story is somewhat crass and filled with adult content. You were warned.

I think I turned into nackelmore